Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > The Zelaron Nexus > Science and Art

Post outlook
Posted 2002-10-13, 02:54 PM
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Bezier is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenBezier is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Bezier

Posted 2002-10-13, 03:10 PM in reply to Bezier's post "outlook"
wow, did you do all of that in photoshop or what?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
vec is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenvec is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

vec

Posted 2002-10-13, 08:32 PM in reply to Bezier's post "outlook"
95% Photoshop.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Bezier is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenBezier is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Bezier

Posted 2002-10-14, 01:13 PM in reply to Bezier's post "outlook"
bah, hate grunge
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Randuin is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Randuin

Posted 2002-10-14, 02:43 PM in reply to Bezier's post "outlook"
Quote:
Originally posted by Randuin
bah, hate grunge
There's this little thing called 'keeping it to yourself'. If you don't like the style, don't spam that you don't like it. A good comment is better than a wasted statement.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Bezier

Posted 2002-10-14, 03:53 PM in reply to Bezier's post "outlook"
bah i still hate grunge
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Randuin is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Randuin

Posted 2002-10-14, 06:12 PM in reply to Bezier's post "outlook"
*rips image and posts as his in other forum*
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Hades-Knight is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Hades-Knight

Posted 2002-10-14, 06:16 PM in reply to Bezier's post "outlook"
I could sue you for that. It's copyrighted. But, because I am so nice, I'll hide my name in my next piece so if you DO rip it, they'll know you didn't make it.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Bezier

Posted 2002-10-14, 07:31 PM in reply to Bezier's post "outlook"
what was the other 5% with?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
vec is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenvec is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

vec

Posted 2002-10-14, 07:45 PM in reply to Bezier's post "outlook"
no comment.
seen u do better!
.....Broke the rubba, busted another all up in ya motha, so how u feel like havin another baby brotha? Wha? dont studda, ya pants hangin so low ya new baby brotha can be ya new lova!......
My Personal Website!
www.dimensionforums.com
ÖWÑëÐ
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
"CRØNîC-KîLLå" is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between"CRØNîC-KîLLå" is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

"CRØNîC-KîLLå"

Posted 2002-10-14, 09:22 PM in reply to Bezier's post "outlook"
Quote:
Originally posted by vec
what was the other 5% with?
A small and almost unnotiable stock photo.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Bezier

Posted 2002-10-16, 08:21 PM in reply to Bezier's post "outlook"
bezier i was wondering if you could send me the photoshop .psd file to me, i would like to see what you did. so i could learn some techniques. my aim is ph4rted

thx
vec
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

vec

Posted 2002-10-16, 08:52 PM in reply to Bezier's post "outlook"
Quote:
Originally posted by vec
bezier i was wondering if you could send me the photoshop .psd file to me, i would like to see what you did. so i could learn some techniques. my aim is ph4rted

thx
vec
One thing you should learn is that sending a psd file doesn't help you learn new techiques. It's just a bunch of little thumbnails, and the image is directly editable. Someone a while back wanted a psd of one of my wallpapers, and well, he didn't get much out of it. But if you want to see one, I'll try to make something tomorrow that you can view the psd of that's not a billion layers.

If you want the psd file to THIS image, you'll be slightly confused. There's around 30 layers, and most of them are textures.

I'll AIM you tomorrow about the details. Gotta do some homework in a few minutes.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Bezier

Posted 2002-10-17, 05:13 AM in reply to Bezier's post "outlook"
alright thx, wow i have never made anything 30 layers big but i done about 10-15 lol well i would like to see it anyways to get ideas of what textures you did.

thx
vec
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

vec

Posted 2002-10-17, 10:19 AM in reply to Bezier's post "outlook"
Quote:
Originally posted by Knight-Rider
*rips image and posts as his in other forum*
Quote:
Originally posted by Bezier
I could sue you for that. It's copyrighted. But, because I am so nice, I'll hide my name in my next piece so if you DO rip it, they'll know you didn't make it.
Correction, your parents could sue his parents. Anyway, I don't like it. Looks EXACTLY like the sig I made for you with spraycan.. stealing my ideas!

I COULD SUE YOU FOR THAT.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Grav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrow

Grav

Posted 2002-10-19, 01:52 PM in reply to Bezier's post "outlook"
i dano i like half of it but the outer half is kinda bla. you shuld work alittle on your typo man. you are prob the only one that has some real desin skills on this forms besided me and zel
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
thatdude331 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenthatdude331 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

thatdude331

Posted 2002-10-19, 09:18 PM in reply to Bezier's post "outlook"
bezier is your aim sn: darklord92486 ?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

vec

Posted 2002-10-19, 11:16 PM in reply to Bezier's post "outlook"
Quote:
Originally posted by vec
bezier is your aim sn: darklord92486 ?
Yeah.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Bezier