Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > Zelaron Gaming > General Gaming

View Poll Results: GC or PS2
GameCube 9 64.29%
PS2 5 35.71%
Voters: 14. You may not vote on this poll

Posted 2002-04-14, 09:01 AM in reply to NonGayMan's post "GameCube or PS2"
Quote:
Originally posted by www.com
Game cube rocks, i mean look at it.. Nintendo has been out for ages.. they know what they are doing. Plus all nintendo games ROCK!!
thats the third time in ten minutes you've made a statement that has absolutely no factual basis and covers nothing. "Nintendo has been out for ages, they know what they're doing"??? it's not like they're making most of the games
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
mightychicken is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenmightychicken is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

mightychicken

Posted 2002-04-14, 09:33 AM in reply to NonGayMan's post "GameCube or PS2"
but they make some games and sony does not.
Sovereign's REAL sig
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
GameCube is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenGameCube is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

GameCube

Posted 2002-04-14, 03:05 PM in reply to NonGayMan's post "GameCube or PS2"
Nintendo doesn't make a lot of games, but the ones they do rock!!!
[img]http://atlas.imagemagician.com/images/fury/furyultracopy.jpg
[/img]

http://www.gca-forums.com
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
FuRy is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenFuRy is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

FuRy

Posted 2002-04-15, 05:06 PM in reply to NonGayMan's post "GameCube or PS2"
agreed
Sovereign's REAL sig
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
GameCube is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenGameCube is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

GameCube

Posted 2002-04-15, 05:22 PM in reply to NonGayMan's post "GameCube or PS2"
Don't you mean Game Cube? Because Nintendo used to make alot of games for their systems.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
NonGayMan enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzNonGayMan enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

NonGayMan

Posted 2002-04-15, 06:10 PM in reply to NonGayMan's post "GameCube or PS2"
GameCube is not a company. It is a system made bu nintendo.
Sovereign's REAL sig
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

GameCube

Posted 2002-04-15, 06:23 PM in reply to NonGayMan's post "GameCube or PS2"
Lol, I just made his post confusing to me, sorry.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
NonGayMan enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzNonGayMan enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

NonGayMan

Posted 2002-04-15, 08:56 PM in reply to NonGayMan's post "GameCube or PS2"
i have no idea what ur talking about, but ok
Sovereign's REAL sig
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

GameCube

Posted 2002-04-16, 01:41 AM in reply to NonGayMan's post "GameCube or PS2"
Anyone who says "game cube sux, it doesn't have any games". Go here. Its a list of all the FUTURE RELEASES by nintendo For the Gamecube console. IGN also has a list of all the current games available. After you see this site you will be going

NonGayMan- I say you should go with the gamecube, no doubt.

http://cube.ign.com/release.html
"I'm so happy, because today I found my friends... They're in my head..." ~ Kurt Cobain- Lithium

thanks to ask_raber for this sig!

Last edited by www.com; 2002-04-16 at 01:45 AM.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
www.com is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenwww.com is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

www.com

Posted 2002-04-16, 02:08 AM in reply to NonGayMan's post "GameCube or PS2"
Quote:
Originally posted by Jamesadin
I think Gamecube has better Graphics, sound, more memory ( I think) and it has a really sweet controller.
ps2 is more powerful ( better in all categories ) and the controls = rfol...
but i like the gc games more
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Mr.Lee is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenMr.Lee is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Mr.Lee

Posted 2002-04-16, 03:31 AM in reply to NonGayMan's post "GameCube or PS2"
Wrong Mr.Lee, the processor of the GC is near twice faster than PS2

Tkx to Sum Yung Guy (C)
Now RETIRED
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
User Name # 1 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenUser Name # 1 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

User Name # 1

Posted 2002-04-16, 07:59 AM in reply to NonGayMan's post "GameCube or PS2"
not nearly. it's about 67% faster.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
mightychicken is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenmightychicken is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

mightychicken

Posted 2002-04-16, 10:46 AM in reply to NonGayMan's post "GameCube or PS2"
67% is near 100% no ?
or maybe i 'm really THAT bad on mathematic... (true )

Tkx to Sum Yung Guy (C)
Now RETIRED
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
User Name # 1 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenUser Name # 1 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

User Name # 1

Posted 2002-04-16, 11:13 AM in reply to NonGayMan's post "GameCube or PS2"
I think the point is that it's still faster. Faster and easier to code for.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Raziel is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenRaziel is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Raziel

Posted 2002-04-16, 03:35 PM in reply to NonGayMan's post "GameCube or PS2"
the gc runs at 460 MHz while the ps2 runs at 233 MHz. thats about twice as fast.
Sovereign's REAL sig
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

GameCube

Posted 2002-04-18, 07:49 AM in reply to NonGayMan's post "GameCube or PS2"
Quote:
Originally posted by GameCube
the gc runs at 460 MHz while the ps2 runs at 233 MHz. thats about twice as fast.
the ps2 runs at about 300 megahertz.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

mightychicken

Posted 2002-04-18, 07:04 PM in reply to NonGayMan's post "GameCube or PS2"
no, its 233
Sovereign's REAL sig
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

GameCube

Posted 2002-04-18, 08:18 PM in reply to NonGayMan's post "GameCube or PS2"
regardless of wut it runs ps2 has all the greatest line up of companys at there beckon to make the best games ever some of them might make a few games for the other systems but will mainly stay commited to ps2 money= loyalty and sony is rocking the gaming industry. also nitendo always sticks to the same line up look at there games for launch for gc and for n64 almost all the same games remade (think the first waverace would teach them a lesson) if thats all nitendo can do then its only a blast from the past which will never last long I agree some of them are great games but is nitendo ever gonna make a revoulnary step foward (I know they have in the past but were in the present now) or are they gonna keep playing with the non risky elements of there past to try and make a succesful campaign on the other sytems which in my view is better (I've had all three systems and the only one I decided to keep is ps2)
One more thing every day that goes by sony is making compontes for the ps2 (also a ps3) which will close any software/hardware gap on the others
Broadband adapter with a hard drive larger then any others available yet and thats only the beginning
Final Fantasy 11 anyone????
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
JohnnyTAE is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenJohnnyTAE is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

JohnnyTAE

Posted 2002-04-19, 06:39 AM in reply to NonGayMan's post "GameCube or PS2"
but sony doesnt make their own games.....
Sovereign's REAL sig
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

GameCube

Posted 2002-04-20, 07:03 AM in reply to NonGayMan's post "GameCube or PS2"
Quote:
Originally posted by GameCube
no, its 233
http://www.scea.com/news/press_examp...s2&ReleaseID=9

Old
Profile PM WWW Search

mightychicken