Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > The Zelaron Nexus > General Discussion

2007 A-P All-Pro list.
Posted 2008-01-09, 01:44 PM
I tried to re-fab this list so it would show up correctly. But anyways, here is the All-Pro list.

http://www.nfl.com/news/story?id=090...o&confirm=true

2007 NFL All-Pro roster
Associated Press

Offense - First team

Pos. Player(s)

Quarterback

Tom Brady, New England

Running backs
LaDainian Tomlinson, San Diego
Brian Westbrook, Philadelphia

Fullback
Lorenzo Neal, San Diego

Wide receivers
Terrell Owens, Dallas
Randy Moss, New England

Tight end
Jason Witten, Dallas

Offensive tackles
Walter Jones, Seattle
Matt Light, New England

Offensive guards
Alan Faneca, Pittsburgh
Steve Hutchinson, Minnesota

Center
Jeff Saturday, Indianapolis

Kicker
Rob Bironas, Tennessee

Kick
returner Devin Hester, Chicago

Defense
- First team

Pos. Player(s)

Defensive ends
Jared Allen, Kansas City
Patrick Kerney, Seattle

Defensive tackles
Kevin Williams, Minnesota
Albert Haynesworth, Tennessee

Outside linebackers
DeMarcus Ware, Dallas
Mike Vrabel, New England

Inside linebackers
Patrick Willis, San Francisco
Lofa Tatupu, Seattle

Cornerbacks
Asante Samuel, New England
Antonio Cromartie, San Diego

Safeties
Ed Reed, Baltimore
Bob Sanders, Indianapolis

P
Andy Lee, San Francisco

Offense - Second team

Pos. Player(s)

Quarterback
Brett Favre, Green Bay

Running backs
Adrian Peterson, Minnesota
Fred Taylor, Jacksonville

Fullback
Tony Richardson, Minnesota

Wide receivers
Reggie Wayne, Indianapolis
Braylon Edwards, Cleveland
Wes Welker, New England

Tight end
Tony Gonzalez, Kansas City

Offensive tackles
Flozell Adams, Dallas
Jason Peters, Buffalo

Offensive guards
Logan Mankins, New England
Leonard Davis, Dallas

Center
Dan Koppen, New England

Kicker
Phil Dawson, Cleveland

Kick
returner Josh Cribbs, Cleveland

Defense - Second team

Pos. Player(s)

Defensive ends
Aaron Kampman, Green Bay
Mario Williams, Houston

Defensive tackles
Pat Williams, Minnesota
Vince Wilfork, New England

Outside linebackers
Shawne Merriman, San Diego
James Harrison, Pittsburgh

Inside linebackers
DeMeco Ryans, Houston
Nick Barnett, Green Bay

Cornerbacks
Champ Bailey, Denver
Al Harris, Green Bay

Safeties
Darren Sharper, Minnesota
Troy Polamalu, Pittsburgh
Sean Taylor, Washington
Punter Shane Lechler, Oakland

Quote:
!King_Amazon!: I talked to him while he was getting raped
[quote][16:04] jamer123: GRRR firefox just like quit on me now on internet exploder[quote]
[quote=!King_Amazon!]notices he's 3 inches shorter than her son and he's circumcised [quote]
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
D3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidences

D3V

Posted 2008-01-09, 02:04 PM in reply to D3V's post "2007 A-P All-Pro list."
All I care about is Bob Sanders got defensive player of the year. Woooo buddy
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Thanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Thanatos

Posted 2008-01-09, 06:43 PM in reply to Thanatos's post starting "All I care about is Bob Sanders got..."
I'm glad BWest is finally getting his due recognition. He's seriously been this good for years and people are finally recognizing it.....

Oh, and I love Bob Sander BTW. I seriously have a man crush on him.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Titusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Titusfied

Posted 2008-01-10, 06:29 AM in reply to Titusfied's post starting "I'm glad BWest is finally getting his..."
As much as I hate Bob Sanders for shutting down Mo-Jo almost single-handedly, I still have a great deal of respect for him, he's an excellent player and if he were to ever come up in free agency, that would really be amazing.

Oh, and for this list, don't be confused, this isn't the Pro-Bowl list, this is AP's list, which is actually more-so of an honor amongst players, apparently. The pro-bowl list does look very similar to this though, great stuff Freddy finally made something, haha.

Quote:
[quote][16:04] jamer123: GRRR firefox just like quit on me now on internet exploder[quote]
[quote=!King_Amazon!]notices he's 3 inches shorter than her son and he's circumcised [quote]
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
D3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidences

D3V

Posted 2008-01-10, 07:24 AM in reply to Titusfied's post starting "I'm glad BWest is finally getting his..."
Yeah I've always been a fan of Brian Westbrook. I try to pick him up in my fantasy leagues every year. Kudos to him.

Pretty much every guy up there deserves it. Kinda surprised Peyton isn't mentioned!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Thanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Thanatos

Posted 2008-01-10, 07:41 AM in reply to Thanatos's post starting "Yeah I've always been a fan of Brian..."
Back in the other thread when I was saying that David Garrard was playing just as well as him this year I wasn't kidding. I mean by the numbers it's close, and he isn't mentioned either, but it's all good, more motivation to prove people wrong the Jaguars are for real... Man, the entire city is going fanatic, i've never seen the fanaticism of the bandwagoneers ever, but it's good to see

Quote:
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

D3V

Posted 2008-01-10, 07:44 AM in reply to D3V's post starting "Back in the other thread when I was..."
That's because you guys are in the 2nd round of the playoffs. When's the last time that happened?

Around here, it's pretty much the same.. I get to wear my Colts jersey to work tomorrow (yay?). AHHH!!! Can't wait!!!!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Thanatos