Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Members List Social Groups Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > The Zelaron Nexus > The Lounge

I'm pretty damn nerdy
Posted 2007-03-10, 06:15 PM
I'm nerdier than 94%!

http://www.nerdtests.com/ft_nq.php
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Demosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beDemosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beDemosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beDemosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Demosthenes

Posted 2007-03-10, 06:52 PM in reply to Demosthenes's post "I'm pretty damn nerdy"
71%. I am a well-adjusted mid-level nerd.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Grav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrow

Grav

Posted 2007-03-10, 07:20 PM in reply to Demosthenes's post "I'm pretty damn nerdy"
I once refered to a friend by one of his WoW character names......good thing it was only to my roommate...in our room so I was safe.

I'm only 51% though....

~ KAMAHAME---Oh shit it's happening again.... ~
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Tyrannicide enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzTyrannicide enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Tyrannicide

Posted 2007-03-10, 08:06 PM in reply to Tyrannicide's post starting "I once refered to a friend by one of..."
Ooooh! 93% for me.

Damn it MJ. All your Chess skillz must account for that extra 1% of nerdiness.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Lenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Lenny

Posted 2007-03-10, 09:04 PM in reply to Demosthenes's post "I'm pretty damn nerdy"
Do I relly want to know
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Sovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzSovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Sovereign

Posted 2007-03-10, 09:11 PM in reply to Sovereign's post starting "Do I relly want to know :("
You prolly don't, but I want to know what your score was, mine was
98% scored higher (more nerdy),
1% scored the same, and
1% scored lower (less nerdy).

What does this mean? Your nerdiness is:

Definitely not nerdy, you are probably cool. Go go 2!
!King_Amazon! said:
Just ask the married chick he fucked.

Who Delivers ten times out of ten?

Last edited by MightyJoe; 2007-03-10 at 09:51 PM.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
MightyJoe is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenMightyJoe is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

MightyJoe

Posted 2007-03-10, 10:32 PM in reply to MightyJoe's post starting "You prolly don't, but I want to know..."
19% scored higher (more nerdy),
1% scored the same, and
80% scored lower (less nerdy).
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Sovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzSovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Sovereign

Posted 2007-03-10, 10:50 PM in reply to Sovereign's post starting "19% scored higher (more nerdy), 1%..."
44% nerdiness
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Willkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusion

Willkillforfood

Posted 2007-03-11, 12:51 AM in reply to Demosthenes's post "I'm pretty damn nerdy"
94% scored higher (more nerdy),
1% scored the same, and
5% scored lower (less nerdy).

Definitely not nerdy, you are probably cool.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Dar_Win enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzDar_Win enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Dar_Win

Posted 2007-03-11, 01:12 AM in reply to Dar_Win's post starting "94% scored higher (more nerdy), 1%..."
99% scored higher (more nerdy),
0% scored the same, and
1% scored lower (less nerdy).
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
kaos is an uncelestial body of masskaos is an uncelestial body of masskaos is an uncelestial body of mass

kaos

Posted 2007-03-11, 03:53 AM in reply to kaos's post starting "99% scored higher (more nerdy), 0%..."
57% but i'm probably smarter than everyone here except kaos
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Mantralord seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beMantralord seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beMantralord seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beMantralord seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Mantralord

Posted 2007-03-11, 05:40 AM in reply to Mantralord's post starting "57% but i'm probably smarter than..."
duh thats because i know how to hack myspace accts and stal pplz pics and u can't pwnt kthapologize.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
kaos is an uncelestial body of masskaos is an uncelestial body of masskaos is an uncelestial body of mass

kaos

Posted 2007-03-11, 10:44 AM in reply to kaos's post starting "duh thats because i know how to hack..."
1. install keylogger
2. invite them over your house
3. have them show you "their really cool myspace layout" or something
4. they leave
5. open keylogger files
6. you ftw
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Dar_Win enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzDar_Win enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Dar_Win

Posted 2007-03-11, 02:22 PM in reply to Dar_Win's post starting "1. install keylogger 2. invite them..."
75% scored higher (more nerdy),
2% scored the same, and
23% scored lower (less nerdy).

Not nerdy, but definitely not hip.

Hahahahahahaha........................ (continues for about 5 minutes)
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
HandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

HandOfHeaven

Posted 2007-03-11, 02:26 PM in reply to Dar_Win's post starting "1. install keylogger 2. invite them..."
That's so noob. Why steal accts when you can still their myspace pix. durr.*drool*.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

kaos

Posted 2007-03-11, 02:53 PM in reply to kaos's post starting "That's so noob. Why steal accts when..."
wghy not still accnts while smoke weed>> then sell itam /w me with offars !
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Mantralord seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beMantralord seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beMantralord seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beMantralord seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Mantralord

Posted 2007-03-11, 05:00 PM in reply to Mantralord's post starting "wghy not still accnts while smoke..."
Overall, you scored as follows:
http://www.nerdtests.com/thetester/i...high=22&low=76
22% scored higher (more nerdy),
2% scored the same, and
76% scored lower (less nerdy).

Mid-Level Nerd. Wow, it takes a lot of hard nerdy practice to reach this level.

Work List
疲れていますから 寝むってありますね。 むずかしいです。 また、ケーキ屋で ケーキを食べていました。

I've considered being a translator, but I dunno. It feels like a lot of work. If someone gets angry then I have to deal with it, you know? I'd rather just relax.

Speed Test

Favorite Anime/Manga
#01 Clannad ~After Story~
#02 Trigun {Maximum}
#03 Koi Kaze
#04 Berserk
#05 Outlaw Star
#06 Slayers
#07 Desert Punk
#08 Spirited Away
#09 Fullmetal Alchemist
#10 Shakugan no Shana
#11 Death Note
#12 FLCL
#13 Tokyo Magnitude 8.0
#14 Toradora
#15 Gunslinger Girl

Anime List
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Goodlookinguy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beGoodlookinguy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beGoodlookinguy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beGoodlookinguy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Goodlookinguy

Posted 2007-03-12, 01:17 PM in reply to Goodlookinguy's post starting "Overall, you scored as follows:..."
mantra make trojan again kthx
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Hades-Knight is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Hades-Knight

Posted 2007-03-12, 02:03 PM in reply to Hades-Knight's post starting "mantra make trojan again kthx"
What is this "Trojan" you speak of? Mantra made hisself a virus?

What happened to BeeTorrent, btw?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Lenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Lenny

Posted 2007-03-12, 02:47 PM in reply to Lenny's post starting "What is this "Trojan" you speak of?..."
96% scored higher (more nerdy),
0% scored the same, and
4% scored lower (less nerdy).

Definitely not nerdy, you are probably cool.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Thanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Thanatos