Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > The Zelaron Nexus > The Lounge

Posted 2008-09-11, 04:28 PM in reply to Wallow's post starting "Why are you taking K_A's insults so..."
you troll, ALMOST as much as GLG
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Kazilla has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessKazilla has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessKazilla has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darkness

Kazilla

Posted 2008-09-11, 04:32 PM in reply to Kazilla's post starting "you troll, ALMOST as much as GLG"
Kazilla said: [Goto]
Troll–verb (used with object)
1. to sing or utter in a full, rolling voice.
2. to sing in the manner of a round or catch.
3. to fish for or in with a moving line, working the line up or down with a rod, as in fishing for pike, or trailing the line behind a slow-moving boat.
4. to move (the line or bait) in doing this.
5. to cause to turn round and round; roll.
6. Obsolete. to hand around, as a bowl of liquor at table.
–verb (used without object) 7. to sing with a full, rolling voice; give forth full, rolling tones.
8. to be uttered or sounded in such tones.
9. to fish by trolling.
10. to roll; turn round and round.
11. to move nimbly, as the tongue in speaking.
–noun 12. a song whose parts are sung in succession; a round.
13. the act of trolling.
14. a lure used in trolling for fish.
15. the fishing line containing the lure and hook for use in trolling.

Hmm, I don't think I've done any of these things lol
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Wallow is an uncelestial body of massWallow is an uncelestial body of massWallow is an uncelestial body of mass

Wallow

Posted 2008-09-11, 04:34 PM in reply to Wallow's post starting "Troll–verb (used with object) 1. to..."
An Internet troll, or simply troll in Internet slang, is someone who posts controversial and irrelevant or off-topic messages in an online community, such as an online discussion forum or chat room, with the intention of provoking other users into an emotional response[1] or to generally disrupt normal on-topic discussion.[2]

you have realized by now that you are on the internet correct?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Kazilla has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessKazilla has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessKazilla has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darkness

Kazilla

Posted 2008-09-11, 04:36 PM in reply to Kazilla's post starting "An Internet troll, or simply troll in..."
Is it the right time to put the gun in my mouth?

Quote:
!King_Amazon!: I talked to him while he was getting raped
[quote][16:04] jamer123: GRRR firefox just like quit on me now on internet exploder[quote]
[quote=!King_Amazon!]notices he's 3 inches shorter than her son and he's circumcised [quote]
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
D3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidences

D3V

Posted 2008-09-11, 04:37 PM in reply to Kazilla's post starting "An Internet troll, or simply troll in..."
An Internet troll, or simply troll in Internet slang, is someone who posts controversial and irrelevant or off-topic messages in an online community, such as an online discussion forum or chat room, with the intention of provoking other users into an emotional response[1] or to generally disrupt normal on-topic discussion.[2]

you have realized by now that you are on the internet correct?
Well let's assess what I said to you. I told you to calm down, and to ignore K_A's insults because he does that often to provoke other members. That was on topic correct? K_A had insulted you on how you were a new member, and you had gotten worked up. Then I said it was just a forum. All relevant to the discussion and not off topic. And I had no intention of provoking you in any way. See, that wasn't too hard? You now can prove I wasn't trolling you.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Wallow is an uncelestial body of massWallow is an uncelestial body of massWallow is an uncelestial body of mass

Wallow

Posted 2008-09-11, 04:37 PM in reply to Kazilla's post starting "An Internet troll, or simply troll in..."
Now now, kids, no need to spit any dummies (pacifier for you American types) over this.

And please don't cry, as it makes the sand wet, and a sandbox full of wet sand makes me sad.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Lenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Lenny

Posted 2008-09-11, 04:38 PM in reply to Lenny's post starting "Now now, kids, no need to spit any..."
Yes teacher, but, but, he started it!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Wallow

Posted 2008-09-11, 04:39 PM in reply to Wallow's post starting "Yes teacher, but, but, he started it!"
And I'm ending it.

Now run along - I think there's still a free swing over there!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Lenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Lenny

Posted 2008-09-11, 05:43 PM in reply to Kazilla's post starting "my point is, you were a new member..."
my point is, you were a new member once, and fortunately for you zelaron hadn't grown to the asshat breading ground it is now. You weren't ridiculed for being new, infact you were probably welcomed with open arms because zelaron was so little it didn't want to scare off its new members! Now that zelaron has grown up a little bit, its inhabitants from back in the day feel that they owe it to the site that welcomed them to point fingers and call names at all the new people who are making there way here.
The only new members that get ridiculed are the ones that can't communicate intelligently. This is a forum, not an AOL chatroom. Evidence of this is Vault Dweller. He joined not long ago and was welcomed as a pretty cool guy. Nobody ridiculed him, because he was an intelligent member. Jamer, on the other hand, is about as intelligent as a baboon.

Also, when I joined Zelaron, it was about 10x bigger than it is now, so that has nothing to do with anything.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2008-09-11, 05:53 PM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post starting "The only new members that get ridiculed..."
W8, does that make me a newfag? fuI{er. :P

I can't even do the AOL chat room talk. Wow. I think my 2 years should consider me an old member. I was around back when..... wow.... I can't even remember that far back.

Kazilla said:
By that definition, you are a troller. That is an off-topic post that just threw everyone off topic. Hypocrite.
<script type="text/javascript">alert("remember when scripting attacks worked?");</script>
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Asamin has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessAsamin has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessAsamin has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darkness

Asamin

Posted 2008-09-11, 05:57 PM in reply to Asamin's post starting "W8, does that make me a newfag? fuI{er...."
I lol'd
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Wallow

Posted 2008-09-11, 05:59 PM in reply to Wallow's post starting "I lol'd"
If you've been here for 4+ years, I'd probably consider you an "old school member."

If you've been here for 1-3 years, I'd consider you a normal member.

Any less than that = new.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2008-09-11, 06:05 PM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post starting "If you've been here for 4+ years, I'd..."
Sweet, I'm not a newfag anymore. Everyone hated me back then.
<script type="text/javascript">alert("remember when scripting attacks worked?");</script>
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Asamin has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessAsamin has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessAsamin has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darkness

Asamin

Posted 2008-09-11, 06:35 PM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post starting "If you've been here for 4+ years, I'd..."
!King_Amazon! said: [Goto]
If you've been here for 4+ years, I'd probably consider you an "old school member."

Not according to the member status on avatars...
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Wallow

Posted 2008-09-11, 07:12 PM in reply to Kazilla's post starting "you troll, ALMOST as much as GLG"
Yeah, I troll so much don't I? Kazilla, you are one of the reasons that Mantra made this thread.

I believe the main causes of this were

jamer123
Kazilla
Wallow

I think I might be missing one more. However, I can't think of who else.

Work List
疲れていますから 寝むってありますね。 むずかしいです。 また、ケーキ屋で ケーキを食べていました。

I've considered being a translator, but I dunno. It feels like a lot of work. If someone gets angry then I have to deal with it, you know? I'd rather just relax.

Speed Test

Favorite Anime/Manga
#01 Clannad ~After Story~
#02 Trigun {Maximum}
#03 Koi Kaze
#04 Berserk
#05 Outlaw Star
#06 Slayers
#07 Desert Punk
#08 Spirited Away
#09 Fullmetal Alchemist
#10 Shakugan no Shana
#11 Death Note
#12 FLCL
#13 Tokyo Magnitude 8.0
#14 Toradora
#15 Gunslinger Girl

Anime List
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Goodlookinguy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beGoodlookinguy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beGoodlookinguy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beGoodlookinguy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Goodlookinguy

Posted 2008-09-11, 07:15 PM in reply to Goodlookinguy's post starting "Yeah, I troll so much don't I? ..."
Hey, don't bring me into this woman. I may be a "new" member, but I sure don't act like one. If you want to get technical on "new members," you'd have to add Tutti, Alex, Asamin, etc. etc.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Wallow

Posted 2008-09-11, 07:17 PM in reply to Wallow's post starting "Hey, don't bring me into this woman. I..."
Wallow said: [Goto]
Hey, don't bring me into this woman. I may be a "new" member, but I sure don't act like one. If you want to get technical on "new members," you'd have to add Tutti, Alex, Asamin, etc. etc.

Asamin and Tutti don't cause problems. You have in the past. I don't recognize who Alex is.

EDIT: Alright, Alex is part of this as well.

jamer123
Kazilla
Wallow
Alex132005

Work List
疲れていますから 寝むってありますね。 むずかしいです。 また、ケーキ屋で ケーキを食べていました。

I've considered being a translator, but I dunno. It feels like a lot of work. If someone gets angry then I have to deal with it, you know? I'd rather just relax.

Speed Test

Favorite Anime/Manga
#01 Clannad ~After Story~
#02 Trigun {Maximum}
#03 Koi Kaze
#04 Berserk
#05 Outlaw Star
#06 Slayers
#07 Desert Punk
#08 Spirited Away
#09 Fullmetal Alchemist
#10 Shakugan no Shana
#11 Death Note
#12 FLCL
#13 Tokyo Magnitude 8.0
#14 Toradora
#15 Gunslinger Girl

Anime List
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Goodlookinguy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beGoodlookinguy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beGoodlookinguy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beGoodlookinguy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Goodlookinguy

Posted 2008-09-11, 07:20 PM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post starting "If you've been here for 4+ years, I'd..."
!King_Amazon! said: [Goto]

Agree'd.

I think if you have to say you're an "old" member, and nobody believes you then you aren't.

Quote:
!King_Amazon!: I talked to him while he was getting raped
[quote][16:04] jamer123: GRRR firefox just like quit on me now on internet exploder[quote]
[quote=!King_Amazon!]notices he's 3 inches shorter than her son and he's circumcised [quote]
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
D3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidences

D3V

Posted 2008-09-11, 07:59 PM in reply to Goodlookinguy's post starting "Asamin and Tutti don't cause problems. ..."
Goodlookinguy said: [Goto]
Asamin and Tutti don't cause problems. You have in the past. I don't recognize who Alex is.

EDIT: Alright, Alex is part of this as well.

jamer123
Kazilla
Wallow
Alex132005
if problems you mean by that incident with kaz, tutti, and K_A, you have to admit that was funny. 'Causing problems has nothing to do with it anyways. It's maturity the level, which I don't have a problem with.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Wallow

Posted 2008-09-11, 07:59 PM in reply to Goodlookinguy's post starting "Asamin and Tutti don't cause problems. ..."
i get the feeling that GLG = Wallow.... your both utter idiots that have been disregarded multiple times. GLG takes the i was joking approach anytime his face gets planted upside a wall, and Wallow trolls everyone he can, he doesnt understand the word troll at all. Your both disgraceful, and actually i have done more to attempt to bring activity to the forum then anyone you listed, as well as yourself GLG. Now if you wouldnt mind, sence you are listing people you hate, go ahead and throw yourself up in that mix. You took the cheesemod as a compliment, how retarded are you?

There are no 'new' members of this forum, there is only the 'future'.

Wallow are you fkn retarded? How many times do have you to be told to drop the incident? Not one person has brought it up sence besides you, your post has been reporteded - you are the biggest annoyance this forum has.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Kazilla