Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > The Zelaron Nexus > General Discussion

View Poll Results: Is there corruption in the system?
YES! YES! YES! They gimped Jinx! 3 42.86%
no 4 57.14%
Voters: 7. You may not vote on this poll

Post Boo!!! Boo!!!
Posted 2003-09-15, 08:37 AM
Jinx got gheyd! He r l3373|2 7|=|4|\| 4U|20|2!!!!
D3V said:
This message is hidden because D3V is on your ignore list.
What is it they say about silence being golden?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Medieval Bob enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzMedieval Bob enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Medieval Bob

Posted 2003-09-15, 10:26 AM in reply to Medieval Bob's post "Boo!!! Boo!!!"
I think Jinx won, but Auron should have if he didn't.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2003-09-15, 11:44 AM in reply to Medieval Bob's post "Boo!!! Boo!!!"
No Auron did win, and no, Jinx was not gimped. If you really felt that Jinx should have won you should have put forth a better arguement. I personally didn't know shit about Jinx, but once I read what you wrote, I looked up more stuff on Auron and found some counters, which evidently, won over votes, and gave Auron the edge in that Battle.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Titusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Titusfied

Posted 2003-09-15, 12:45 PM in reply to Medieval Bob's post "Boo!!! Boo!!!"
What argument is better than one-hit kill? I don't understand what defense Auron has against that.
D3V said:
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Medieval Bob enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzMedieval Bob enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Medieval Bob

Posted 2003-09-15, 01:25 PM in reply to Medieval Bob's post "Boo!!! Boo!!!"
If that was the case, how can anyone beat him. If he could just kill anyone in one hit, that would not be very fair.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Titusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Titusfied

Posted 2003-09-15, 01:28 PM in reply to Medieval Bob's post "Boo!!! Boo!!!"
Mario killed him.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2003-09-15, 01:29 PM in reply to Medieval Bob's post "Boo!!! Boo!!!"
Exactly, and Mario is a pussy.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Titusfied

Posted 2003-09-15, 01:47 PM in reply to Medieval Bob's post "Boo!!! Boo!!!"
Hum well if i remember right when you fight jinx and he give all he got it s actualy 3 vs 1 not 1 vs 1 so mario didnt beat jinx.
The first few fight are just easy cause he just toying.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Kuja is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenKuja is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Kuja

Posted 2003-09-15, 02:37 PM in reply to Medieval Bob's post "Boo!!! Boo!!!"
Oh and forgot to say.

Medieval Bob said:
Jinx got gheyd! He r l3373|2 7|=|4|\| 4U|20|2!!!!
Ya i think so too. (whatever that mean)
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Kuja is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenKuja is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Kuja

Posted 2003-09-15, 03:21 PM in reply to Medieval Bob's post "Boo!!! Boo!!!"
He is leeter than Auron, I think.

11:49 Skurai said:
I don't have to study for math, I'm technically a genius, just don't care to show.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Senesia enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzSenesia enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Senesia

Posted 2003-09-15, 04:21 PM in reply to Medieval Bob's post "Boo!!! Boo!!!"
Personally, I think Jinx would have won. But, Titus was concrete in his decision and Shinto gave me his vote and logged off, thereby making it pretty much unchangeable. Them's the breaks.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Raziel is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenRaziel is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Raziel

Posted 2003-09-15, 04:57 PM in reply to Medieval Bob's post "Boo!!! Boo!!!"
Still, Auron would kill any 3 of the people you use to fight Jinx. Jinx wouldn't stand a chance.

What was so hard about him anyway? I didn't have trouble with him.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2003-09-15, 06:21 PM in reply to Medieval Bob's post "Boo!!! Boo!!!"
Honestly, my vote would have went to Jinx if I honestly felt someone gave me a better arguement.

Just so everyone knows, me participating in these battles has no bearing on who I will vote on to win. If I pick someone and get out-classed in an arguement, I will choose the opponent. This just wasn't the case IMO for this Battle.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Titusfied

Posted 2003-09-15, 06:25 PM in reply to Medieval Bob's post "Boo!!! Boo!!!"
Titusfied said:
If that was the case, how can anyone beat him. If he could just kill anyone in one hit, that would not be very fair.
That's exactly correct. No one person can beat Jinx in a fair fight. That's why you use three characters to beat him.
D3V said:
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Medieval Bob

Posted 2003-09-15, 06:41 PM in reply to Medieval Bob's post "Boo!!! Boo!!!"
Bah, then he should have never been allowed in the tournament in the first place. Good thing he lost this round then, it was basically a disqualification.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Titusfied

Posted 2003-09-15, 07:04 PM in reply to Medieval Bob's post "Boo!!! Boo!!!"
Titusfied said:
Honestly, my vote would have went to Jinx if I honestly felt someone gave me a better arguement.
This is the essence on Zelaron Melee, win over the ones with the real votes with your descriptions.

Il papa caca nei legno?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
RoboticSilence is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenRoboticSilence is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

RoboticSilence

Posted 2003-09-15, 07:06 PM in reply to Medieval Bob's post "Boo!!! Boo!!!"
How is Raziel any different than Jinx then? He can't die unless his oponent is capable of demensional travel.
D3V said:
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Medieval Bob

Posted 2003-09-15, 09:19 PM in reply to Medieval Bob's post "Boo!!! Boo!!!"
SHUT THE FUCK UP, EVERYONE.

I am going to answer all questions here, once. There is a Zelaron Melee questions thread designed specifically for this purpose. For the love of God, use it.

Okay, first the Raziel question. I posted this in the Auron vs. Jinx thread, yet none of you have seen it. This is the rule for "immortal" characters. If they are damaged enough to be knocked unconscious (like Auron) or their body becomes incorporeal, they lose the match. In other words, if Raziel shifts into Spectral AGAINST HIS WILL, he loses the match. If he shifts of his own volition, the match continues. If Auron had "lost all of his HP" forcing im into unconsciousness, he would have lost the match. Does that make sense now?

As for the Jinx being disqualified complaint, I can come up with various arguments to defend both Auron and Jinx's victories in this matchup. It could have gone either way, the fact is Auron could very well have defeated Jinx, and Jinx could have defeated Auron. I can not come up with one single reason why it would have been impossible for either character to win. The fact is, nobody managed to convince Titus or Shinto that Jinx was capable of winning, and that's why he lost.

There is not one single match in this tournament that would be impossible for any of the participants to win, with the possible exception of Ness vs. Mog. You people have to start thinking more creatively if you want a character to win. Be more aggressive, participate more frequently, make your points as clear and bold as you can. Posting once and then never returning is not likely to earn a character the win.

Last edited by Raziel; 2003-09-15 at 10:03 PM.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Raziel is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenRaziel is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Raziel

Posted 2003-10-02, 01:46 AM in reply to Medieval Bob's post "Boo!!! Boo!!!"
Damn right.
Life is short.
Let's all grab a BEER~~~!!!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Cerridwen is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenCerridwen is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Cerridwen