Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > The Zelaron Nexus > General Discussion

I had never heard it, but heard of it
Posted 2005-09-16, 12:19 PM
http://jeffmilner.com/backmasking.htm

I always heard about the Stairway to heaven with the satanic messages and shit,... but never heard it and... holy shit...

"When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic."- Benjamin Franklin
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Adrenachrome enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzAdrenachrome enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Adrenachrome

Posted 2005-09-16, 12:40 PM in reply to Adrenachrome's post "I had never heard it, but heard of it"
Wow, it's really clear in Stairway to Heaven. That's scary. It's hilarious that the Pokemon song is on there too.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
sue_13 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweensue_13 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

sue_13

Posted 2005-09-16, 01:28 PM in reply to Adrenachrome's post "I had never heard it, but heard of it"
That's fun.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Grav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrow

Grav

Posted 2005-09-16, 01:35 PM in reply to sue_13's post starting "Wow, it's really clear in Stairway to..."
Satan likes cheese wizz.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Sum Yung Guy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beSum Yung Guy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beSum Yung Guy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beSum Yung Guy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Sum Yung Guy

Posted 2005-09-16, 01:46 PM in reply to Sum Yung Guy's post starting "Satan likes cheese wizz."
That explains Nick Fasci.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Grav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrow

Grav

Posted 2005-09-16, 02:20 PM in reply to Adrenachrome's post "I had never heard it, but heard of it"
Some of them you can only hear the words because you've got the reverse lyrics in front of you. If you couldn't see them, you wouldn't hear them.

Some are really clear though. Like the Cheez Wizz.

That's just plain weird.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Lenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Lenny

Posted 2005-09-16, 02:36 PM in reply to Lenny's post starting "Some of them you can only hear the..."
Stairway is really easy to hear. Ya, the words help a lot. The only ones that are really audible without lyrics are Stairway and Eminem.
D3V said:
This message is hidden because D3V is on your ignore list.
What is it they say about silence being golden?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Medieval Bob enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzMedieval Bob enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Medieval Bob

Posted 2005-09-16, 04:55 PM in reply to Medieval Bob's post starting "Stairway is really easy to hear. Ya,..."
I thought the Britney one was pretty clear.

"When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic."- Benjamin Franklin
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Adrenachrome enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzAdrenachrome enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Adrenachrome

Posted 2005-09-17, 04:06 AM in reply to Adrenachrome's post starting "I thought the Britney one was pretty..."
The Britney Spears one was probably made like that, your mind probably hears it even it you don't comprehend it, the record companies know this and want to brain wash you.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
badboy is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenbadboy is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

badboy

Posted 2005-09-17, 01:39 PM in reply to badboy's post starting "The Britney Spears one was probably..."
Haha, nice stuff!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Jamesadin is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenJamesadin is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Jamesadin

Posted 2005-09-17, 02:16 PM in reply to Adrenachrome's post "I had never heard it, but heard of it"
Haha! "Sleep with me, I'm not too young."
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Thanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Thanatos

Posted 2005-09-17, 03:02 PM in reply to Thanatos's post starting "Haha! "Sleep with me, I'm not too..."
Yeah, that one is definatly my favorate.... its really audible too!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Jamesadin is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenJamesadin is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Jamesadin

Posted 2005-09-17, 03:07 PM in reply to Jamesadin's post starting "Yeah, that one is definatly my..."
Jamesadin said:
Yeah, that one is definatly my favorate.... its really audible too!
I didn't look at the lyrics, and it just sounded like gibberish to me. I don't hear any "satanic" messages.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Demosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beDemosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beDemosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beDemosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Demosthenes

Posted 2005-09-17, 03:07 PM in reply to Demosthenes's post starting "I didn't look at the lyrics, and it..."
mjordan2nd said:
I didn't look at the lyrics, and it just sounded like gibberish to me. I don't hear any "satanic" messages.
Heh. With the lyrics it's pretty clear.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Demosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beDemosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beDemosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beDemosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Demosthenes

Posted 2005-09-17, 04:03 PM in reply to Adrenachrome's post "I had never heard it, but heard of it"
Oink Floyd - Empty Spaces - "Congratulations. You have just discovered the secret message. PLease send your answer to old pink, care of the funny farm, Chalfont."

lol, Stairway to Heaven, My name is, Hot me baby one more time, Another one bits the dust, Pokemon rap, Kiss Kiss Kiss were all pretty clear to me.
"why I've gotta be one of the cool kids just to walk by/
- without being tripped, thrown down on the ground and kicked/
Insulting me for no reason, I was treated like shit/
The teachers let it happen/
I've even seen some of them teachers laughing/
That's why I had a smile on my face when I started blastin/" - Ill Bill - The Anatomy of a School Shooting
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Original Sin is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenOriginal Sin is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Original Sin

Posted 2005-09-17, 07:49 PM in reply to Original Sin's post starting "Oink Floyd - Empty Spaces -..."
The only real clears ones are Britney Spears and Eminem.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
HandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

HandOfHeaven

Posted 2005-09-17, 09:42 PM in reply to HandOfHeaven's post starting "The only real clears ones are Britney..."
the oink floyd one is pretty clear i wonder if they intentionally put that in LOL!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Mantralord seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beMantralord seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beMantralord seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beMantralord seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Mantralord

Posted 2005-09-17, 09:45 PM in reply to Mantralord's post starting "the oink floyd one is pretty clear i..."
Weird Al's was put in on purpose, obviously.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2005-09-17, 09:58 PM in reply to Mantralord's post starting "the oink floyd one is pretty clear i..."
mantralord said:
the oink floyd one is pretty clear i wonder if they intentionally put that in LOL!

I wonder if you intentionaly put the OINK in there/.!!! !>!>

Ultrafast got it a day early NEWEGG ROXX!!!!11onetwothree

Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Adrenachrome

Posted 2005-09-17, 11:31 PM in reply to Adrenachrome's post starting "I wonder if you intentionaly put the..."
stp noitamalcxe 05!!!!!!!!XOS LEVART EMIT YM XOR GGEWEN ti deredro neve i erofeb zyad 3 ti tog i LOL
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Mantralord seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beMantralord seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beMantralord seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beMantralord seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Mantralord