Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > The Zelaron Nexus > The Lounge

Half man, half tree (shocking)
Posted 2008-01-31, 09:10 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eJLG85gn0bc

What. The. Fuck.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Thanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Thanatos

Posted 2008-01-31, 09:30 AM in reply to Thanatos's post "Half man, half tree (shocking)"
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/main...2/wtree112.xml

It's caused by HPV. Don't sleep with sluts, kids!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Grav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrow

Grav

Posted 2008-01-31, 02:07 PM in reply to Grav's post starting "http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/main.jht..."
What....

The...........

FUCK.................
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution

-Spector-

Posted 2008-02-01, 01:22 PM in reply to -Spector-'s post starting "What.... The........... ..."
Neat-o!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Titusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Titusfied

Posted 2008-02-02, 09:53 PM in reply to Titusfied's post starting "Neat-o!"
That's...

I don't even know.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Vault Dweller seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beVault Dweller seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beVault Dweller seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beVault Dweller seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Vault Dweller

Posted 2008-02-03, 09:05 AM in reply to Vault Dweller's post starting "That's... I don't even know."
I bet he hasn't been laid in years!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
HandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

HandOfHeaven

Posted 2008-02-03, 09:15 PM in reply to HandOfHeaven's post starting "I bet he hasn't been laid in years!"
that CAN'T be real. at least, i hope its not.
When my time comes, I want to be burried face down. That way, anyone that doesn't like me, can kiss my ass!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
talentedhamster seldom sees opportunities until they cease to betalentedhamster seldom sees opportunities until they cease to betalentedhamster seldom sees opportunities until they cease to betalentedhamster seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

talentedhamster

Posted 2008-02-03, 09:51 PM in reply to talentedhamster's post starting "that CAN'T be real. at least, i hope..."
Does that mean he can't satisfy his morning wood?

I am amazed no one else has said anything of this nature yet...
R.I.P
Pontiac
Jan. 1926 - Dec. 2010 est.

Check the Gallery and Scrapbook often!
[deviantArt Account!]

Spy Hard
Agent WD-40:
Quote:
Well, you carry a UB-21 Schnauzer with an OPS Silencer, that's KGB, You prefer an 18-K over an AK, Your surveillance technique is NSA, Your ID is CIA, you recieved your PHD at NYU, traded in your GTO for a BMW, you listen to CD's by REM and STP, and you'd like to see JFK in his BVDs getting down with OPP and you probably put the toilet paper back on the roll with the paper on the inside...
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Draco2003 has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessDraco2003 has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessDraco2003 has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darkness

Draco2003

Posted 2008-02-04, 12:46 AM in reply to Draco2003's post starting "Does that mean he can't satisfy his..."
How does he have kids...

It must be crazy easy to get some action in that country.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Xenn shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in lifeXenn shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in life

Xenn

Posted 2008-02-04, 06:27 AM in reply to Xenn's post starting "How does he have kids... It must be..."
The condition developed over time. He was not born this way. It's a freak occurance of HPV.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Grav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrow

Grav

Posted 2008-02-04, 06:57 AM in reply to Draco2003's post starting "Does that mean he can't satisfy his..."
HAHA Nature! That's a good one...
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
HandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

HandOfHeaven

Posted 2008-02-04, 08:14 AM in reply to HandOfHeaven's post starting "HAHA Nature! That's a good one..."
I wonder if his kids tried to climb him when they were younger..
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Thanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Thanatos

Posted 2008-02-04, 09:27 AM in reply to Thanatos's post starting "I wonder if his kids tried to climb him..."
So...LOTR was factual...???!!!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

HandOfHeaven

Posted 2008-02-04, 11:38 AM in reply to HandOfHeaven's post starting "So...LOTR was factual...???!!!"
lol HOH... That's what I was thinking!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Penny_Bags enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzPenny_Bags enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Penny_Bags

Posted 2008-02-04, 12:26 PM in reply to Penny_Bags's post starting "lol HOH... That's what I was thinking!"
Penny_Bags said:
lol HOH... That's what I was thinking!
Man, only my mind would think that.

But thanks.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

HandOfHeaven

Posted 2008-02-04, 08:16 PM in reply to HandOfHeaven's post starting "Man, only my mind would think that. ..."
thats so gross i am deeply disturbed
When my time comes, I want to be burried face down. That way, anyone that doesn't like me, can kiss my ass!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
talentedhamster seldom sees opportunities until they cease to betalentedhamster seldom sees opportunities until they cease to betalentedhamster seldom sees opportunities until they cease to betalentedhamster seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

talentedhamster

Posted 2008-02-04, 08:18 PM in reply to talentedhamster's post starting "thats so gross i am deeply disturbed"
Oh, so you don't go for the tall, dark and tree-like type?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

HandOfHeaven

Posted 2008-02-05, 04:02 PM in reply to HandOfHeaven's post starting "Oh, so you don't go for the tall, dark..."
well there was this one time.....
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

talentedhamster

Posted 2008-02-07, 11:27 AM in reply to talentedhamster's post starting "well there was this one time....."
Stop talking about our personal life...
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Titusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Titusfied