Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > The Zelaron Nexus > The Lounge

Skittles banned.
Posted 2009-09-29, 09:45 AM
I require the juicy details.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Jessifer read his obituary with confusionJessifer read his obituary with confusionJessifer read his obituary with confusionJessifer read his obituary with confusion

Jessifer

Posted 2009-09-29, 09:49 AM in reply to Jessifer's post "Skittles banned."
Jessifer said: [Goto]
I require the juicy details.
Skittles? I know not of this skittles you speak of.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Wed-G is an uncelestial body of massWed-G is an uncelestial body of massWed-G is an uncelestial body of mass

Wed-G

Posted 2009-09-29, 11:14 AM in reply to Jessifer's post "Skittles banned."
Thanatos is scared that Skurai was going to tell everyone he sent nekked pics to him, and so he had to ban him to keep it silenced.

whoops

Quote:
!King_Amazon!: I talked to him while he was getting raped
[quote][16:04] jamer123: GRRR firefox just like quit on me now on internet exploder[quote]
[quote=!King_Amazon!]notices he's 3 inches shorter than her son and he's circumcised [quote]
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
D3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidences

D3V

Posted 2009-09-29, 11:15 AM in reply to D3V's post starting "Thanatos is scared that Skurai was..."
He broke the gaydar. It's an insta-ban.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution

-Spector-

Posted 2009-09-29, 11:30 AM in reply to -Spector-'s post starting "He broke the gaydar. It's an insta-ban."
There's no way! Mantra, Kagom and MedievalBob set the bar too high, hah.

Quote:
[quote][16:04] jamer123: GRRR firefox just like quit on me now on internet exploder[quote]
[quote=!King_Amazon!]notices he's 3 inches shorter than her son and he's circumcised [quote]
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
D3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidences

D3V

Posted 2009-09-29, 12:13 PM in reply to D3V's post starting "Thanatos is scared that Skurai was..."
D3V said: [Goto]
Thanatos is scared that Skurai was going to tell everyone he sent nekked pics to him, and so he had to ban him to keep it silenced.
This.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Thanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Thanatos

Posted 2009-09-29, 12:20 PM in reply to Thanatos's post starting "This."
Don't make the poor kid kill himself.

Quote:
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

D3V

Posted 2009-09-29, 01:36 PM in reply to D3V's post starting "Don't make the poor kid kill himself."
As much as I can't stand the little shit, banning our most active member seems like a bad idea.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2009-09-29, 02:02 PM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post starting "As much as I can't stand the little..."
I agree. That and he hasn't done anything technically wrong..-except for annoying on of the mods, which in this case is Thanatos. It's funny how things changes over the years. The almighty people's crusader Thanatos banning an annoying member for no reason?

I wish I felt like linking threads of Thanatos defending the people banned for no reason other than annoying moderatiots.

Quote:

Last edited by D3V; 2009-09-29 at 02:07 PM.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

D3V

Posted 2009-09-29, 03:41 PM in reply to D3V's post starting "I agree. That and he hasn't done..."
He's banned for 2 days. Keep your fucking panties on.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Thanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Thanatos

Posted 2009-09-29, 06:03 PM in reply to Thanatos's post starting "He's banned for 2 days. Keep your..."
You choose Skurai as your scapegoat.  Nobody wants
to be the focus of attention when the attention is
negative.  Under  those  terms,  in fact, "Skurai"
is not a problem.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Mdselctr shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in lifeMdselctr shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in life

Mdselctr

Posted 2009-09-29, 06:06 PM in reply to Mdselctr's post starting "You choose Skurai as your scapegoat...."
You're next.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Thanatos

Posted 2009-09-29, 06:20 PM in reply to Mdselctr's post starting "You choose Skurai as your scapegoat...."
Umm... I dunno what to say... thanks, D3V, and Mdselctr too. And I guess K_A...
I kinda of feel like I don't diserve to be on, now...
Skurai
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Skurai has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessSkurai has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessSkurai has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darkness

Skurai

Posted 2009-09-30, 05:40 AM in reply to Mdselctr's post starting "You choose Skurai as your scapegoat...."
Mdselctr said: [Goto]
You choose Skurai as your scapegoat.  Nobody wants
to be the focus of attention when the attention is
negative.  Under  those  terms,  in fact, "Skurai"
is not a problem.
Is everything you say paraphrased from an anime?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
S2 AM shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in lifeS2 AM shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in life

S2 AM

Posted 2009-09-30, 06:24 AM in reply to S2 AM's post starting "Is everything you say paraphrased from..."
Of course. Mdselctr is the epic character, who disappears and reappears anytime the hero is in a great danger, so that he can release a massive amount of badass all at once that made up for the episodes he was gone.
Skurai
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Skurai has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessSkurai has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessSkurai has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darkness

Skurai

Posted 2009-09-30, 07:10 AM in reply to Skurai's post starting "Of course. Mdselctr is the epic..."
Skurai said: [Goto]
release a massive amount of badass
Massive amount of cheesiness IMO
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
S2 AM shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in lifeS2 AM shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in life

S2 AM

Posted 2009-09-30, 08:05 AM in reply to S2 AM's post starting "Massive amount of cheesiness IMO"
I'd still like to know what happened. I never actually received an answer.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Jessifer read his obituary with confusionJessifer read his obituary with confusionJessifer read his obituary with confusionJessifer read his obituary with confusion

Jessifer

Posted 2009-09-30, 08:18 AM in reply to Jessifer's post starting "I'd still like to know what happened. I..."
I thought the actual candy was banned. I just about had a heart attack. Christ!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
HandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

HandOfHeaven

Posted 2009-09-30, 12:05 PM in reply to HandOfHeaven's post starting "I thought the actual candy was banned...."
Hahahaha.

Quote:
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

D3V

Posted 2009-09-30, 12:52 PM in reply to D3V's post starting "Hahahaha."
Wait. I'm so lost.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Sum Yung Guy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beSum Yung Guy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beSum Yung Guy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beSum Yung Guy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Sum Yung Guy