Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > The Zelaron Nexus > The Lounge

Question Has this ever happened to you???
Posted 2004-04-17, 12:11 PM
Yea, one night when I was doing some incredibly hard english homework while watching DragonBall GT, I got really mad and for some reason I pulled off a
Kaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaameeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeehaa aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaameeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeehaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaa and completely desinigrated my homework. At first I thought it was awsome and tried it again and again, but it wouldn't happen again. I figured it must have been all the fustration that was stuck within me from all the hard as hell homework I got in school over the year[s].

The next day came along and I soon realized that not having my homework was going to turn out bad. I got to school ten minutes before class and was kinda unhappy cause the teacher the day before was constantly talking about how important the homework we got was. well I finly made it to class and the teacher was asking for the homework to be ready to hand in as soon as we walked in the door. well here is what happened.

Teacher: where is your homework??
Me: I Kamahamaha'd it last night. Kind of scared the shit out of me...
Teacher: What kind of ascuse is that? And watch your language.
Me: Go fuck yourself. I am a super saijin and can do and say what ever I want. (Afterwards, I dont understand why I said this. must be the anger again, re-emerging)
Teacher: That is totally erelavent....and WATCH YOUR LANGUAGE
Me: Kaaaaaaaaaameeeeeeeeee...
Teacher: Okay, okay, dont do anything else. I will mark it as done.
Me:not good enough...haaaaaaaaaamaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahaaaaaaaaaa.
Teacher: You asshole, i will get you in....*dies*
Me: Pwnz biatch!!!!

Now, I still dont know why this all happened, it was like I wasn't in my own body and I felt very angery for no reason at all. I need help bad. Has anything like this ever happened to any of you??????

HELP ME FOR FUCK SAKES, HELP ME!!!

~ KAMAHAME---Oh shit it's happening again.... ~

Last edited by RoboticSilence; 2004-04-18 at 07:49 AM. Reason: No you didn't edit it, idiot.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Tyrannicide enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzTyrannicide enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Tyrannicide

Posted 2004-04-17, 12:16 PM in reply to Tyrannicide's post "Has this ever happened to you???"
Kamehameha. Not Kamahamaha.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2004-04-17, 12:22 PM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post starting "Kamehameha. Not Kamahamaha."
yea, I edited t. Stil, has this ever happened to you???

Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Tyrannicide enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzTyrannicide enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Tyrannicide

Posted 2004-04-17, 02:58 PM in reply to Tyrannicide's post starting "yea, I edited t. Stil, has this ever..."
Not really. I'm too busy not making up stories and posting them on Zelaron to try to gain some sort of... e-respect.

Bai.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Penny_Bags enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzPenny_Bags enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Penny_Bags

Posted 2004-04-17, 03:10 PM in reply to Tyrannicide's post "Has this ever happened to you???"
Nope, cant say that i have.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Sovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzSovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Sovereign

Posted 2004-04-17, 03:11 PM in reply to Penny_Bags's post starting "Not really. I'm too busy not making up..."
pwned by K_A!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
platnum is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenplatnum is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

platnum

Posted 2004-04-17, 03:54 PM in reply to platnum's post starting "pwned by K_A!"
Well, to be honest. It was one messed up dream. You all thought I had the time to make up a retarded story. It was a retarded dream, thats why I posted it.

Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Tyrannicide

Posted 2004-04-17, 04:10 PM in reply to Tyrannicide's post starting "Well, to be honest. It was one messed..."
What the fuck is this nonsense. We don't need to hear how pathetic you are, we all already know.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Grav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrow

Grav

Posted 2004-04-17, 04:38 PM in reply to Grav's post starting "What the fuck is this nonsense. We..."
nope that never happened and that is a stupid story, wtf
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
iceman887 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweeniceman887 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

iceman887

Posted 2004-04-18, 07:37 AM in reply to iceman887's post starting "nope that never happened and that is a..."
Haven't I heard this somewhere before?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Thanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Thanatos

Posted 2004-04-18, 07:47 AM in reply to Thanatos's post starting "Haven't I heard this somewhere before?"
yea, i posted a part of it in another thread, by accident.

Yea, it was one weird dream, made no sense and so forth. what retarded dreams did you guys have???

Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Tyrannicide

Posted 2004-04-18, 07:52 AM in reply to Tyrannicide's post starting "yea, i posted a part of it in another..."
Nice recovery by saying it was a dream, loser.

Il papa caca nei legno?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
RoboticSilence is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenRoboticSilence is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

RoboticSilence

Posted 2004-04-18, 08:24 AM in reply to RoboticSilence's post starting "Nice recovery by saying it was a dream,..."
hahahahaha this is funny, this poor guy was just asking to be ate alive when he made this thread. lmao
I use to be a shoe shinner now I sip Aunt Jamima, I go to sleep in Europe and wake back up in China. CLUB 977 The 80's Channel!!!!! -winamp radio is heaven on earth
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
zagggon is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenzagggon is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

zagggon

Posted 2004-04-18, 08:24 AM in reply to RoboticSilence's post starting "Nice recovery by saying it was a dream,..."
up, actually it was a dream. I didn't mention it cause I wanted to see everyone's reaction. It WAS a fucked up dream from a few nights ago. So I thought I would share it. I figured everyone would be like 'that is fucked' or something.

Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Tyrannicide

Posted 2004-04-18, 08:34 AM in reply to Tyrannicide's post starting "up, actually it was a dream. I didn't..."
nnanananannnanaananna
I use to be a shoe shinner now I sip Aunt Jamima, I go to sleep in Europe and wake back up in China. CLUB 977 The 80's Channel!!!!! -winamp radio is heaven on earth
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
zagggon is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenzagggon is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

zagggon

Posted 2004-04-18, 07:06 PM in reply to zagggon's post starting "hahahahaha this is funny, this poor guy..."
zagggon said:
hahahahaha this is funny, this poor guy was just asking to be ate alive when he made this thread. lmao
You would know, you've became an expert on stupid threads.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2004-04-18, 07:18 PM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post starting "You would know, you've became an expert..."
ZING!

Hey fuck you, Mr. Character Limit.

Il papa caca nei legno?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
RoboticSilence is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenRoboticSilence is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

RoboticSilence

Posted 2004-04-18, 07:20 PM in reply to platnum's post starting "pwned by K_A!"
platnum said:
pwned by K_A!
I'm on a roll.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2004-04-18, 07:22 PM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post starting "I'm on a roll."
Indeed.

( o Y o )
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Sovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzSovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Sovereign

Posted 2004-04-18, 08:22 PM in reply to Tyrannicide's post "Has this ever happened to you???"
You were watching Dragon Ball GT?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
HandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

HandOfHeaven