Vote Yes, if you would join

Don't vote if you wouldn't

old thread was trashed due to no poll.
!King_Amazon! said:
Just ask the married chick he fucked.

Who Delivers ten times out of ten?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
MightyJoe is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenMightyJoe is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

MightyJoe

Posted 2004-09-29, 09:18 PM in reply to MightyJoe's post "Would you join the Zelaron Clan?"
Voted yes, until the clan starts to piss me off.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Sovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzSovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Sovereign

Posted 2004-09-29, 09:22 PM in reply to MightyJoe's post "Would you join the Zelaron Clan?"
Added "No.." for the nay-sayers. If they vote no, I would like to know why of course. I will moniter the results, and if non-Diablo players are voting "No..." I will remove their count, since of course they wouldn't want another Diablo Forum..
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Titusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Titusfied

Posted 2004-09-29, 09:24 PM in reply to Titusfied's post starting "Added "No.." for the nay-sayers. If..."
No votes aren't allowed, goddamnit !
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Demosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beDemosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beDemosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beDemosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Demosthenes

Posted 2004-09-29, 09:25 PM in reply to Titusfied's post starting "Added "No.." for the nay-sayers. If..."
Maybe if i ever started playing again, i would love being in a zelaron clan, but that game might of finally disappeared from my life. Its like a stubborn disease that never dies but i might finally be rid of it. All I know is I hope WoW is awesome and we actually form a clan in that.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
timmay1113 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweentimmay1113 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

timmay1113

Posted 2004-09-29, 09:25 PM in reply to Demosthenes's post starting "No votes aren't allowed, goddamnit ! :p"
Exactly. C'mon Titus take out the nay-sayers.
!King_Amazon! said:
Just ask the married chick he fucked.

Who Delivers ten times out of ten?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
MightyJoe is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenMightyJoe is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

MightyJoe

Posted 2004-09-29, 09:27 PM in reply to timmay1113's post starting "Maybe if i ever started playing again,..."
timmay1113 said:
Maybe if i ever started playing again, i would love being in a zelaron clan, but that game might of finally disappeared from my life. Its like a stubborn disease that never dies but i might finally be rid of it. All I know is I hope WoW is awesome and we actually form a clan in that.
Ha. Haha. Hahaha. D2 out of your life. Yea, right.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Demosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beDemosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beDemosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beDemosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Demosthenes

Posted 2004-09-29, 09:29 PM in reply to Demosthenes's post starting "Ha. Haha. Hahaha. D2 out of your life...."
it is.. for the most part... but you never know with this sbno5 shit... it might come back
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
timmay1113 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweentimmay1113 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

timmay1113

Posted 2004-09-29, 09:29 PM in reply to timmay1113's post starting "it is.. for the most part... but you..."
timmay1113 said:
it is.. for the most part... but you never know with this sbno5 shit... it might come back
Do you have any idea how many times you have said that? This is just your drunkiness talking!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Demosthenes

Posted 2004-09-29, 09:58 PM in reply to Demosthenes's post starting "Do you have any idea how many times you..."
if voting no isnt allowed, then why is it an option in the poll >.<
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
PureRebel enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzPureRebel enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

PureRebel

Posted 2004-09-29, 10:04 PM in reply to PureRebel's post starting "if voting no isnt allowed, then why is..."
Titus added it -_-.

KILL HIM!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Sovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzSovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Sovereign

Posted 2004-09-29, 10:10 PM in reply to Sovereign's post starting "Titus added it -_-. KILL HIM!"
i voted yeah, until i get extremely involved in tribes: vengeance and school/work
need a lod cdkey
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
eellis2132 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweeneellis2132 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

eellis2132

Posted 2004-09-29, 10:10 PM in reply to eellis2132's post starting "i voted yeah, until i get extremely..."
Hehehe,...
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
PureRebel enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzPureRebel enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

PureRebel

Posted 2004-09-29, 10:19 PM in reply to Demosthenes's post starting "Do you have any idea how many times you..."
I am only partially drunk and in a depressed state.... so yeahh... take that mj...
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

timmay1113

Posted 2004-09-29, 10:23 PM in reply to Sovereign's post starting "Titus added it -_-. KILL HIM!"
Sovereign said:
Titus added it -_-.

KILL HIM!
Just for that, I'm voting 'No'.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Vollstrecker shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in lifeVollstrecker shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in life

Vollstrecker

Posted 2004-09-29, 10:27 PM in reply to Vollstrecker's post starting "Just for that, I'm voting 'No'."
Only vote "no" if you're against the creation of the clan. Damn you volls!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Demosthenes

Posted 2004-09-29, 10:39 PM in reply to Demosthenes's post starting "Only vote "no" if you're against the..."
Ah, but the question was if you would join. Since I don't really play (at all), I wouldn't join. I'm not against the creation of the Clan, but that wasn't the question.

So, I voted 'No'.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Vollstrecker shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in lifeVollstrecker shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in life

Vollstrecker

Posted 2004-09-29, 10:43 PM in reply to Vollstrecker's post starting "Ah, but the question was if you would..."
where's the maybe?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Ganga is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenGanga is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Ganga

Posted 2004-09-29, 10:45 PM in reply to Vollstrecker's post starting "Ah, but the question was if you would..."
It's ok steph. We'd care if you actually mattered
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Sovereign

Posted 2004-09-29, 11:09 PM in reply to Sovereign's post starting "It's ok steph. We'd care if you..."
The 2nd option should be 'maybe'
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
`Insolence` is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between`Insolence` is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

`Insolence`