Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > The Zelaron Nexus > General Discussion > Opinion and Debate

One Night Stands
Posted 2007-04-18, 06:44 PM
Since the issue of more threads need to be made, i thought that this might be a interesting debate. So, what do u all think about One Night Stands? Do you think its ok to do, or is it against your religion/ beliefs?

Personally, i have never been involved fully in a one night stand, but i know that it will never happen because i have this crazy idea that i want to wait and do it with somebody i care about. I dont know, i guess im old fashioned but it works for me.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
gruesomeBODY shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in lifegruesomeBODY shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in life

gruesomeBODY

Posted 2007-04-18, 06:49 PM in reply to gruesomeBODY's post "One Night Stands"
I couldn't really see myself being able to do this, in all honesty.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Vollstrecker shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in lifeVollstrecker shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in life

Vollstrecker

Posted 2007-04-18, 07:02 PM in reply to Vollstrecker's post starting "I couldn't really see myself being able..."
If it's with someone that wont be hurt by it, I see no problem with it. Just don't lead someone on to think you love them and want a serious relationship just to get them into bed and leave them. That's wrong.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2007-04-18, 10:10 PM in reply to gruesomeBODY's post "One Night Stands"
One night stands, eh? Well, shit happens! If you're at a party and a girl is totally digging you and you're drunk are you gonna say no? It's hard not to.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Thanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Thanatos

Posted 2007-04-19, 05:50 AM in reply to Thanatos's post starting "One night stands, eh? Well, shit..."
I have mixed feelings about one nighters... On one hand, I don't think there is anything wrong with it, in moderation. I mean, everyone has needs, and everyone is going to succumb to temptation here and there, but if it's a part of your lifestyle, and you are notorious for it, then it's a problem. It shows you have no self control, and in a relationship, you can't be trusted, which is the foundation for success.

I've had a few in my day, and my current girlfriend (whom I'm probably going to marry in a few years), has admitted to a few. While I wasn't happy about it, I was relieved to know because it answered a lot of moral questions for me.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Titusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Titusfied

Posted 2007-04-19, 07:21 AM in reply to Titusfied's post starting "I have mixed feelings about one..."
What he said.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Thanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Thanatos

Posted 2007-04-19, 08:55 AM in reply to Thanatos's post starting "What he said."
I don't think I could do it ...but I see nothing wrong with it if that's what you want to do.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Willkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusion

Willkillforfood

Posted 2007-04-19, 09:11 AM in reply to Willkillforfood's post starting "I don't think I could do it ...but I..."
Yeah, really, fucking for the sake of fucking isn't a bad thing, as long as it's not with someone who is doing it for a different reason. It definitely needs to be mutual, or else it's NOT alright.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2007-04-19, 09:37 AM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post starting "Yeah, really, fucking for the sake of..."
Personally, I'd probably never do it. There are some underlying factors in the reason as to why that I'll not get in to.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Jessifer read his obituary with confusionJessifer read his obituary with confusionJessifer read his obituary with confusionJessifer read his obituary with confusion

Jessifer

Posted 2007-04-19, 10:05 AM in reply to Jessifer's post starting "Personally, I'd probably never do it...."
I've never had a one nighter....well close after i had the baby but I was interrupted by my babysitter (of course). But other than that never have, and prolly never will...I'm too shy about myself. I guess some could say i tease........ eh
Your fucking stupid
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
klo shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in lifeklo shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in life

klo

Posted 2007-04-19, 10:08 AM in reply to klo's post starting "I've never had a one nighter....well..."
I hate girls who are teases. It's like they have to assert that they have some form of power over us men. It's true, but fuck! Quit doing it!

Last edited by Thanatos; 2007-04-19 at 10:56 AM.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Thanatos

Posted 2007-04-19, 10:10 AM in reply to Thanatos's post starting "I hate girls who are teases. It's like..."
haha, i dont intend on doing it. I'm just so shy i guess i start things ill never finsh.
Your fucking stupid
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
klo shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in lifeklo shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in life

klo

Posted 2007-04-19, 12:00 PM in reply to Jessifer's post starting "Personally, I'd probably never do it...."
Uh. Ya...
Babysitter...

Last edited by Kaneda; 2007-04-19 at 12:07 PM.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Kaneda is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Kaneda

Posted 2007-04-19, 12:09 PM in reply to Kaneda's post starting "Uh. Ya... Babysitter..."
whatchu know bout that? . anyways................
Your fucking stupid
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

klo

Posted 2007-04-19, 12:15 PM in reply to Thanatos's post starting "I hate girls who are teases. It's like..."
Thanatos said:
I hate girls who are teases. It's like they have to assert that they have some form of power over us men. It's true, but fuck! Quit doing it!
Likewise, if u have read any of my other posts in the other sections, i have this girl right now who teases the fuck out of me. I fucken hate it.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
gruesomeBODY shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in lifegruesomeBODY shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in life

gruesomeBODY

Posted 2007-04-19, 02:50 PM in reply to gruesomeBODY's post starting "Likewise, if u have read any of my..."
I totally feel ya, bro.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Thanatos

Posted 2007-04-19, 03:06 PM in reply to Thanatos's post starting "I totally feel ya, bro."
I kinda agree with Titus. I don't see anything morally wrong with it. I've had a couple myself. It's just not really my thing.

I'm usually a 3rd date kinda guy. By that point, I'm either on my way (of varying degrees) to being emotionally invested or pretty much decided that it's over.
D3V said:
This message is hidden because D3V is on your ignore list.
What is it they say about silence being golden?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Medieval Bob enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzMedieval Bob enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Medieval Bob

Posted 2007-04-19, 03:26 PM in reply to gruesomeBODY's post "One Night Stands"
I'd never do it but if the guy and girl both agree that its just for fun, then more power to them.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Sovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzSovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Sovereign

Posted 2007-04-21, 11:22 PM in reply to Sovereign's post starting "I'd never do it but if the guy and girl..."
I'm not a fan, but what do I know?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Jamesadin is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenJamesadin is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Jamesadin

Posted 2007-04-22, 07:53 PM in reply to gruesomeBODY's post "One Night Stands"
Not really a fan of 'em.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
KagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed it

KagomJack