Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > Zelaron Gaming > General Gaming

View Poll Results: What will the PS2 do?
KICK ASS!! 1 33.33%
Blow us away! 2 66.67%
Voters: 3. You may not vote on this poll

Playstation.3=PWNAGE!!!!
Posted 2003-07-01, 08:22 PM
It's gonna kick the shit out of Xbox2! I don't know how to make a link to the thread so just go to Announcements and look for the thread. I'm a crappy typer!!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Kuja`s #1 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenKuja`s #1 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Kuja`s #1

Posted 2003-07-02, 07:43 AM in reply to Kuja`s #1's post "Playstation.3=PWNAGE!!!!"
No. PlayStation sucks asshole, just like Bill Gates.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
symnzXx is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweensymnzXx is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

symnzXx

Posted 2003-07-02, 05:28 PM in reply to Kuja`s #1's post "Playstation.3=PWNAGE!!!!"
Where's the PlayStation Sux Option?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Randuin is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Randuin

Posted 2003-07-02, 05:33 PM in reply to Kuja`s #1's post "Playstation.3=PWNAGE!!!!"
Yeah, I'm not voting, XBox2 will kick its ass bad.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Titusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Titusfied

Posted 2003-07-02, 05:59 PM in reply to Kuja`s #1's post "Playstation.3=PWNAGE!!!!"
Idiots! You will see! It will destroy all in its way! Xbox2 will be doomed, never to be remembered. That is what will happen.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Kuja`s #1 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenKuja`s #1 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Kuja`s #1

Posted 2003-07-02, 05:59 PM in reply to Kuja`s #1's post "Playstation.3=PWNAGE!!!!"
Oh, you must know something more than you are letting on...
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Titusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Titusfied

Posted 2003-07-02, 06:39 PM in reply to Kuja`s #1's post "Playstation.3=PWNAGE!!!!"
I think PS3 will be better since it will have that chip that they are investing so much in.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
uncapped is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenuncapped is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

uncapped

Posted 2003-07-02, 06:44 PM in reply to Kuja`s #1's post "Playstation.3=PWNAGE!!!!"
Well xbox2 will be better because by then they have same amount of games and their graffix will be alot better then the first one produced you gotta remember its still their first system.. Back in the day no1 liked the xbox cause no 2 many games but now xbox2 is gunna annihilate ps3 xbox will take them in the long run.. just wait and see who makes more money on their system next year.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
øøxXxøø is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenøøxXxøø is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

øøxXxøø

Posted 2003-07-02, 07:17 PM in reply to Kuja`s #1's post "Playstation.3=PWNAGE!!!!"
Next year? The next systems wont be released until at 2006, probably.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
uncapped is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenuncapped is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

uncapped

Posted 2003-07-02, 07:26 PM in reply to Kuja`s #1's post "Playstation.3=PWNAGE!!!!"
Damn seriously dude?? i was thinking abit sooner... wanted to play the xbox asap well u could order from that due The1 he = played it remember lol. Ill probally get the beta from china cuz it comes from their first.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
øøxXxøø is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenøøxXxøø is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

øøxXxøø

Posted 2003-07-03, 09:42 AM in reply to Kuja`s #1's post "Playstation.3=PWNAGE!!!!"
uncapped is right ps3 will own with its new chip
I use to be a shoe shinner now I sip Aunt Jamima, I go to sleep in Europe and wake back up in China. CLUB 977 The 80's Channel!!!!! -winamp radio is heaven on earth
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
zagggon is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenzagggon is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

zagggon

Posted 2003-07-03, 01:23 PM in reply to Kuja`s #1's post "Playstation.3=PWNAGE!!!!"
I don't know a damn thing about his "chip", elaborate please, someone...
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Titusfied

Posted 2003-07-04, 11:46 PM in reply to Kuja`s #1's post "Playstation.3=PWNAGE!!!!"
xbox got good graphics but anything else is just suck
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
iusetobekool is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweeniusetobekool is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

iusetobekool

Posted 2003-07-05, 10:22 PM in reply to Kuja`s #1's post "Playstation.3=PWNAGE!!!!"
I'll look somewhere for the news talking about it Titus, but supposedly Sony invested a whole lotta money into a chip that has graphics powers 1000x greater than PS2's chip now. I guess they can't get it out til like 2k6 though.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

uncapped

Posted 2003-07-08, 12:23 AM in reply to Kuja`s #1's post "Playstation.3=PWNAGE!!!!"
um...that poll is a little biased dont you think? i think ps3 and xbox2 are both going to suck and the new nintendo console is going to kick both of their asses
Sovereign's REAL sig
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
GameCube is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenGameCube is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

GameCube

Posted 2003-07-09, 12:23 AM in reply to Kuja`s #1's post "Playstation.3=PWNAGE!!!!"
My puter pwnz them both!!!! Since all they are is a shitty computer with good as video card...
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Eddie_Perez is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenEddie_Perez is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Eddie_Perez

Posted 2003-07-16, 10:31 AM in reply to Kuja`s #1's post "Playstation.3=PWNAGE!!!!"
anyone wanna hook me up with a link to see both PS3's info and XBox2's infor?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Jim Da N00b is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenJim Da N00b is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Jim Da N00b

Posted 2003-07-20, 09:29 PM in reply to Kuja`s #1's post "Playstation.3=PWNAGE!!!!"
Funny I don't remember voting but I can't vote.......strange.....It is going to be good but not great.....Xbox2 will own....
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
ViciousMilitia is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenViciousMilitia is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

ViciousMilitia

Posted 2003-07-21, 10:35 AM in reply to Kuja`s #1's post "Playstation.3=PWNAGE!!!!"
Im tired of all you people saying PS2 > Xbox, and Xbox > PS2....

Facts:
1) PS is only as good as it is, because of its games... NOT THE CONSOLE!
Xbox(console) > PS2(console)

PS2(games) > Xbox(Games - Halo)

End of Story... no if ands or buts!

ViciousMilitia said:
Funny I don't remember voting but I can't vote.......strange.....It is going to be good but not great.....Xbox2 will own....
wtf, same here! I wouldn't of voted for PS anything!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Acer enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzAcer enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Acer

Posted 2003-07-22, 02:22 PM in reply to Kuja`s #1's post "Playstation.3=PWNAGE!!!!"
Playstation3 architecture revealed

The devil is in the details

By Adamson Rust: Tuesday 07 January 2003, 11:51

SOURCES SAID that the architecture of the Sony Playstation3 is patently clear when you've found the US patent that it filed September 26th last year.
A reliable source close to Sony's plans explained the way the Playstation3 works to the INQUIRER.

He said that the computers are made of cells, each one containing a CPU, which will probably be a PowerPC, and eight APUs (vectorial processors) each with 128K of memory.

It will run at 4GHz, producing a not inconsiderable 256Gflops, with the cells connected to the central 64MB memory through a switched 1024 bit bus.

It's still not clear how many of these "cells" will be used in the Playstation3, but Sony reckoned some time ago it could be as many as one teraflop, probably making it a four cell architecture.

Optical links – perhaps even FireWire optical links – could be used to share computing power.

The Playstation3 architecture is similar to the Playstation 2 but with some improvements, such as a larger number of VPUs, each with more memory. The operating system, too, is much improved.

But Playstations will still be very complex to program well, although it's just as well that Sony doesn't want to take the Microsoft DirectX route.

This is a diagram of the system which is filed in the US Patents and Trademarks Office, and snapped from there, with acknowledgements

I've read a few more articles on this ps3 and the "cells" that is uses, it looks great, the enviorments on the games are going to be so much more realistic, this playstation 2 is going to be almost like reality.

Quote:
!King_Amazon!: I talked to him while he was getting raped
[quote][16:04] jamer123: GRRR firefox just like quit on me now on internet exploder[quote]
[quote=!King_Amazon!]notices he's 3 inches shorter than her son and he's circumcised [quote]
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
D3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidences

D3V