Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > Zelaron Gaming > General Gaming

F-Zero GX
Posted 2003-08-23, 07:46 PM
Only two more days! This game is going to fucking rock, and if you need further proof, read the review on the front page of cube.ign.com

Blistering speeds, impossibly detailed graphics, massive tracks, tight controls, and a complete story mode with full CG cutscenes are only a few of the things that reviewers are practically worshiping about this game. If you don't already have plans to buy it, make plans now. Be at your local retailer at 8am if you must, but make sure you secure a copy of this game. It's out on the 25th, so get pumped!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Raziel is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenRaziel is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Raziel

Posted 2003-08-23, 10:06 PM in reply to Raziel's post "F-Zero GX"
Looks good. I always liked the F Zero games much more than other racers.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
uncapped is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenuncapped is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

uncapped

Posted 2003-08-24, 12:44 AM in reply to Raziel's post "F-Zero GX"
Yea, this game is going to kick ass. The F-Zero series is the only racing game I play. It is being jointly designed by Nintendo and Sega. You can make custom cars and stuff. It looks AWESOME!!!
Sovereign's REAL sig
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
GameCube is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenGameCube is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

GameCube

Posted 2003-08-24, 12:52 AM in reply to Raziel's post "F-Zero GX"
Bah. I hated that game and i always will
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Sovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzSovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Sovereign

Posted 2003-08-24, 01:00 AM in reply to Raziel's post "F-Zero GX"
Sovereign said:
Bah. I hated that game and i always will
How can you hate a game that hasn't been released?
Sovereign's REAL sig
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
GameCube is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenGameCube is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

GameCube

Posted 2003-08-24, 01:01 AM in reply to Raziel's post "F-Zero GX"
I meant the fzero genera.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Sovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzSovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Sovereign

Posted 2003-08-24, 10:57 AM in reply to Raziel's post "F-Zero GX"
I loved the series, and now I might have to buy GameCube just for this game... Damn you Raziel, I'm broke enough at the moment as it is...
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Titusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Titusfied

Posted 2003-08-24, 03:18 PM in reply to Raziel's post "F-Zero GX"
Just wait for the price to go down in a few years. Then buy it.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Sovereign

Posted 2003-08-25, 08:56 PM in reply to Raziel's post "F-Zero GX"
If they want to get it and play it, whey the fark would they wait 2 years or more. Sure *you* might. But you also arent too interested in it, right?

I'll probably just rent it.
What I've learned from living in this country : America is a bad word, so is Religion.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Tai is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenTai is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Tai

Posted 2003-08-29, 06:50 AM in reply to Raziel's post "F-Zero GX"
Okay, the game is fucking hard. It's super fun, but really tough. The controls are damn near perfect, the framerate doesn't slow down one iota, and the overall graphical presentation is simply staggering. I've found myself exploding on far too many courses because my attention is diverted from the track to the gorgeous surroundings. Now I just need a better TV and my surround sound hooked back up and I'll be set for the next few months.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Raziel is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenRaziel is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Raziel

Posted 2003-09-01, 04:42 AM in reply to Raziel's post "F-Zero GX"
Looks good my friend is getting it, I have a great feelnig thats its gonig to roxxers.

Stanley Cups
2015 Stanley Cup Champions: The Chicago Blackhawks. C-Jonathon Toews
2014 Stanley Cup Champions: The Los Angeles Kings. C-Dustin Brown
2013 Stanley Cup Champions: The Chicago Blackhawks. C-Jonathon Toews
2012 Stanley Cup Champions: The Los Angeles Kings. C-Dustin Brown
2011 Stanley Cup Champions: The Boston Bruins. C-Zdeno Chara
2010 Stanley Cup Champions: The Chicago Blackhawks C-Jonathon Toews
2009 Stanley Cup Champions: The Pittsburgh Penguins C-Sidney Crosby
2008 Stanley Cup Champions: The Detroit Red Wings C-Nicklas Lidstrom
2007 Stanley Cup Champions: The Ducks Of Anaheim C-Scott Neidermayer
2006 Stanley Cup Champions: The Carolina Hurricanes C-Rod Brind'Amour
2004 Stanley Cup Champions: The Tampa Bay Lightning C-Dave Andreychuk

Longevity

TWELVE YEAR VETERAN (October 2002)

Old
Profile PM WWW Search
quikspy67 shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in lifequikspy67 shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in life

quikspy67

Posted 2003-09-16, 10:12 AM in reply to Raziel's post "F-Zero GX"
well i'm just anxious for that game, the f zero games always have been really good and this won't be the exeption i'm lookin' foward to buy that game
i can't wait to have f zero in my hands
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Pennywise is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenPennywise is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Pennywise

Posted 2003-09-16, 10:36 AM in reply to Raziel's post "F-Zero GX"
They took network play out. If I buy it now, it will be under protest, and on sale. >_<
- Where it's always 1995 (or so).
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Raijin Z is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenRaijin Z is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Raijin Z

Posted 2003-10-14, 03:06 PM in reply to Raziel's post "F-Zero GX"
I know i love the game!
Anyone who says he can see through women is missing a lot.
~ Groucho Marx
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Burn666side is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenBurn666side is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Burn666side

Posted 2003-10-14, 03:17 PM in reply to Raziel's post "F-Zero GX"
Raijin Z said:
They took network play out. If I buy it now, it will be under protest, and on sale.
That's a pretty fucking lame excuse for protesting the game, jackass.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Raziel

Posted 2003-10-14, 03:49 PM in reply to Raziel's post "F-Zero GX"
Soul Caliber 2...

F-Zero...

Or keep my 40 bucks. Hmm
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Xenn shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in lifeXenn shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in life

Xenn

Posted 2003-10-14, 06:15 PM in reply to Raziel's post "F-Zero GX"
F-Zero. I've played a bit of SC2, and it's definitely badass, but F-Zero is amazing. Super fucking hard, but addictively fun nonetheless.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Raziel