Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > The Zelaron Nexus > The Lounge

Posted 2009-06-18, 02:41 PM in reply to D3V's post starting "I see what you're saying. You think you..."
Well, some strains taste very distinct, like purple, and some strains smell very distinct, like Sour Diesel. Also, visual cues help too. I'd say with all three combined, I can pretty consistantly tell the different between any of my strains without much trouble. Though I'm running out of ALL of them at the moment >.>
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2009-06-18, 02:46 PM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post starting "Well, some strains taste very distinct,..."
!King_Amazon! said: [Goto]
Well, some strains taste very distinct, like purple, and some strains smell very distinct, like Sour Diesel. Also, visual cues help too. I'd say with all three combined, I can pretty consistantly tell the different between any of my strains without much trouble. Though I'm running out of ALL of them at the moment >.>
I hear yah on that man! Great thing I had stopped smoking for about a week or so because I knew I had an interview coming up and last night I had to cave in and smoke some dank thinking it might be my last time smoking for a long while so I got suuuuperrr pud-status high.

But yeah, the combination of how the bud looks, the smell, and taste/burned smell its almost too easy to pick out the different types of bud once you've been exposed. I'm at the point now where I can tell if any male plant is mixed into the bud or anything. Any seed shells or seeds themselves in the blunts can pick out the smell, it's ridiculous really.

Quote:
!King_Amazon!: I talked to him while he was getting raped
[quote][16:04] jamer123: GRRR firefox just like quit on me now on internet exploder[quote]
[quote=!King_Amazon!]notices he's 3 inches shorter than her son and he's circumcised [quote]
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
D3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidences

D3V

Posted 2009-06-18, 03:08 PM in reply to D3V's post starting "I hear yah on that man! Great thing I..."
I haven't found a single seed in any of the bud I've smoked in the past 2 months or so.

I'm running low. I'll probably run out before the end of the weekend, easily. I'm also broke
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2009-07-14, 09:08 AM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post starting "I haven't found a single seed in any of..."
Vicodin is tasty.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution

-Spector-

Posted 2009-07-14, 09:40 AM in reply to -Spector-'s post starting "Vicodin is tasty."
The new vaporizer is killllllinnnnnnn meeeeeee

Quote:
!King_Amazon!: I talked to him while he was getting raped
[quote][16:04] jamer123: GRRR firefox just like quit on me now on internet exploder[quote]
[quote=!King_Amazon!]notices he's 3 inches shorter than her son and he's circumcised [quote]
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
D3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidences

D3V

Posted 2009-07-17, 09:30 AM in reply to D3V's post starting "The new vaporizer is killllllinnnnnnn..."
Yay for adderall!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution

-Spector-

Posted 2009-07-17, 10:34 PM in reply to -Spector-'s post starting "Yay for adderall!"
1 mg xanax + 6 coors beers = relaxed, buzzed state of mind. Very nice since my alcohol tolerance is quite low.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
HandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

HandOfHeaven

Posted 2009-09-11, 11:13 AM in reply to HandOfHeaven's post starting "1 mg xanax + 6 coors beers = relaxed,..."
Acquired 60 x 50mg Tramadol.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
HandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

HandOfHeaven

Posted 2009-09-11, 11:30 AM in reply to HandOfHeaven's post starting "Acquired 60 x 50mg Tramadol."
No joke: I have not smoked marijuana in over 2 months. I am now starting to have dreams where I am smoking.

Yay for probation!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Thanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Thanatos

Posted 2009-09-11, 05:58 PM in reply to HandOfHeaven's post starting "Acquired 60 x 50mg Tramadol."
HandOfHeaven said: [Goto]
Acquired 60 x 50mg Tramadol.
Ew.

I've got like 32463457 mg of Tramadol, but I don't like it. Doctors give that stuff out like candy here for some reason.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2009-09-12, 09:15 AM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post starting "Ew. I've got like 32463457 mg of..."
Took 2 hits the marijuana last night... first time i've smoked in awhile. /facepalm

I was doing good.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

-Spector-

Posted 2009-09-12, 10:35 AM in reply to -Spector-'s post starting "Took 2 hits the marijuana last night......"
I took 2 hits of marijuana about 3 seconds ago. First time I've smoked this hour.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2009-09-12, 10:42 AM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post starting "Ew. I've got like 32463457 mg of..."
That seems to be the case here too. I'm not really using it recreationally, just for the pain in my ankle. Next time I should mention that I'm allergic to it. I haven't had any problems with it, but a few of my friends said that it made them really sick.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

HandOfHeaven

Posted 2009-09-12, 10:44 AM in reply to HandOfHeaven's post starting "That seems to be the case here too. I'm..."
It does make some people sick, and it seems to be pretty common too. Some people supposedly use it recreationally, but I've never really seen any recreational value in it.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2009-09-12, 10:47 AM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post starting "It does make some people sick, and it..."
I had two last night over the course of 4 hours and it didn't really make me sick. I felt floaty, and still kind of do. I'll most likely stop taking it after my ankle heals, because I can't do xanax when I have these in my system.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

HandOfHeaven

Posted 2009-09-12, 11:09 AM in reply to HandOfHeaven's post starting "I had two last night over the course of..."
Tramadol made me sleep really well, that's about it.

More pot!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2009-09-14, 08:08 AM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post starting "Tramadol made me sleep really well,..."
Saturday I took 1 tramadol, and about 4 hours later I had a pounding headache, was sweating and hot, dizzy, and puking. Fuck that shit.

Hooray for Vicodin.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

HandOfHeaven

Posted 2009-09-14, 08:11 AM in reply to HandOfHeaven's post starting "Saturday I took 1 tramadol, and about 4..."
HandOfHeaven said: [Goto]
Saturday I took 1 tramadol, and about 4 hours later I had a pounding headache, was sweating and hot, dizzy, and puking. Fuck that shit.
That's pretty much the reaction that people have to it when they get sick from it. Never happened to me, but I watched Nikki puke her guts up in agony all night once from the stuff.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2009-09-15, 08:06 AM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post starting "That's pretty much the reaction that..."
That medication should be banned. I'm glad I got my scrip changed.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

HandOfHeaven

Posted 2009-09-15, 08:36 AM in reply to HandOfHeaven's post starting "That medication should be banned. I'm..."
But it's a synthetic narcotic. The anti-drug groups would like you to think that a synthetic narcotic with "no abuse potential" but possible bad side effects is better than a well known and well loved narcotic that people could get addicted to.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

!King_Amazon!