Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > The Zelaron Nexus > Science and Art

Thumbs up The Butterfly Effect
Posted 2004-01-11, 08:32 PM
How many of you have seen the previews for it and how many of you are going to see it? I think it looks pretty cool.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
KagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed it

KagomJack

Posted 2004-01-11, 11:25 PM in reply to KagomJack's post "The Butterfly Effect"
Based on its previews it looks interesting. I might see it. Not sure yet :-\
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Sovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzSovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Sovereign

Posted 2004-01-11, 11:28 PM in reply to KagomJack's post "The Butterfly Effect"
I've never been an Ashton Kutcher fan, but this one actually does have my attention. I probably will see it.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Titusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Titusfied

Posted 2004-01-12, 11:53 AM in reply to KagomJack's post "The Butterfly Effect"
Titusfied said:
I've never been an Ashton Kutcher fan, but this one actually does have my attention. I might see it.
Same
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Doofus_AW enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzDoofus_AW enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Doofus_AW

Posted 2004-01-13, 07:01 PM in reply to KagomJack's post "The Butterfly Effect"
Titusfied said:
I've never been an Ashton Kutcher fan,
I liked that part of what you said I did not like the second part. Ashton is a faggfuckingprickopportunist.
I use to be a shoe shinner now I sip Aunt Jamima, I go to sleep in Europe and wake back up in China. CLUB 977 The 80's Channel!!!!! -winamp radio is heaven on earth
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
zagggon is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenzagggon is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

zagggon

Posted 2004-01-13, 09:24 PM in reply to KagomJack's post "The Butterfly Effect"
zagggon said:
Titusfied said:
I've never been an Ashton Kutcher fan,
I liked that part of what you said I did not like the second part. Ashton is a faggfuckingprickopportunist.
I do not like Ashton, but this movie has picked up my interest. I like the entire idea of the movie and I think it's going to be very good.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
KagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed it

KagomJack

Posted 2004-01-14, 04:34 PM in reply to KagomJack's post "The Butterfly Effect"
ditto.. ashton kutcher isnt bad but the only reason i think it'd be weird to see the movie is because he seems toomuch like a comedy actor instead of a serious film actor

My sig won't show =/
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
EX-Mania is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenEX-Mania is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

EX-Mania

Posted 2004-01-14, 05:06 PM in reply to KagomJack's post "The Butterfly Effect"
Titusfied said:
I've never been an Ashton Kutcher fan, but this one actually does have my attention. I probably will see it.
Same.

Il papa caca nei legno?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
RoboticSilence is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenRoboticSilence is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

RoboticSilence

Posted 2004-01-14, 06:01 PM in reply to KagomJack's post "The Butterfly Effect"
EX-Mania said:
ditto.. ashton kutcher isnt bad but the only reason i think it'd be weird to see the movie is because he seems toomuch like a comedy actor instead of a serious film actor
you would think that, but, I think he might just prove he can do serious films.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

KagomJack

Posted 2004-01-14, 09:34 PM in reply to KagomJack's post "The Butterfly Effect"
Yeah, I agree with you guys. But just look at Jim Carey before he did The Truman Show. All of his movies were funny goofy ass off the wall laughfests, but when his serious movie hit us in the face we weren't ready for it, and it was great.

Quote:
!King_Amazon!: I talked to him while he was getting raped
[quote][16:04] jamer123: GRRR firefox just like quit on me now on internet exploder[quote]
[quote=!King_Amazon!]notices he's 3 inches shorter than her son and he's circumcised [quote]
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
D3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidences

D3V

Posted 2004-01-16, 11:56 AM in reply to KagomJack's post "The Butterfly Effect"
D3V said:
Yeah, I agree with you guys. But just look at Jim Carey before he did The Truman Show. All of his movies were funny goofy ass off the wall laughfests, but when his serious movie hit us in the face we weren't ready for it, and it was great.
good point

But I saw some more commercials for it, it just keeps looking better for some reason
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

KagomJack

Posted 2004-01-16, 01:26 PM in reply to KagomJack's post "The Butterfly Effect"
Jim Carrey was also good if you've seen The Majestic.

Il papa caca nei legno?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
RoboticSilence is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenRoboticSilence is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

RoboticSilence

Posted 2004-01-16, 11:30 PM in reply to KagomJack's post "The Butterfly Effect"
Yes, and Ashton may be the next Jim Carrey in terms of comedy to drama person.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

KagomJack

Posted 2004-01-18, 09:44 AM in reply to EX-Mania's post starting "ditto.. ashton kutcher isnt bad but the..."
EX-Mania said:
Couldn't have said it better myself. When I saw the previews I was laughing so hard thinking of "Dude Where's My Car" and "That 70's Show", that I couldn't even concentrate on the serious aspects of the movie... but I will probably go see it, as I piss away most of my cash on seeing nearly every movie that comes out (however, I do need to save up for my royal blue el camino).
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Penny_Bags enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzPenny_Bags enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Penny_Bags

Posted 2004-01-18, 10:32 AM in reply to Penny_Bags's post starting "Couldn't have said it better myself...."
Penny_Bags said:
Couldn't have said it better myself. When I saw the previews I was laughing so hard thinking of "Dude Where's My Car" and "That 70's Show", that I couldn't even concentrate on the serious aspects of the movie... but I will probably go see it, as I piss away most of my cash on seeing nearly every movie that comes out (however, I do need to save up for my royal blue el camino).
well, I just read the entire 27 chapter book in 7 hours (mwa ha ha!) and I think that it is going to be a very good movie. The ending is extremely cool
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

KagomJack

Posted 2004-01-22, 06:54 PM in reply to KagomJack's post starting "well, I just read the entire 27 chapter..."
Hmm, should be good.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Rurouni Storm is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenRurouni Storm is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Rurouni Storm

Posted 2004-01-27, 11:02 PM in reply to Rurouni Storm's post starting "Hmm, should be good."
Bump

Has anyone seen it yet? Likes? Dislikes?

Twenty-eight days... six hours... forty-two minutes... twelve seconds. That, is when the world will end.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
zeal311 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenzeal311 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

zeal311

Posted 2004-01-27, 11:17 PM in reply to D3V's post starting "Yeah, I agree with you guys. But just..."
D3V said:
He also did The Majestic(spellcheck)... that was a great movie

I like Ashton Kutcher, he isnt at talented as the greats... Jim Carey, Chris Farley, Jack Black and such... but I think he might get there someday
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Acer enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzAcer enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Acer

Posted 2004-01-31, 02:24 PM in reply to Acer's post starting "He also did The Majestic(spellcheck)......"
I heard the movie sucks by alot of people, and Jack Black is a good actor but not one of the greatest.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
badboy is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenbadboy is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

badboy

Posted 2004-01-31, 09:22 PM in reply to badboy's post starting "I heard the movie sucks by alot of..."
It's a really, really good movie. Tell those people that you heard it sucks from that I called them idiots.

Oh, and KJ, is the movie the same as the book? (if you've seen it by now that is)
D3V said:
This message is hidden because D3V is on your ignore list.
What is it they say about silence being golden?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Medieval Bob enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzMedieval Bob enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Medieval Bob