Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Members List Social Groups Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > The Zelaron Nexus > General Discussion > Opinion and Debate

View Poll Results: If the chance arrived would you have sex with a friend's brother or sister?
Hells yeah, get it on! 6 60.00%
Maybe, I guess it's okay. 4 40.00%
Not a chance. 0 0%
Not really sure how I feel about that one. 0 0%
Voters: 10. You may not vote on this poll

Banging Friend's Siblings
Posted 2013-01-20, 09:36 PM
Would you do it? Been a new past time for me...Love being young.

Tally is up to six from last year's one. Gotta love the single life.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
HandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

HandOfHeaven

Posted 2013-01-20, 11:31 PM in reply to HandOfHeaven's post "Banging Friend's Siblings"
I don't particularly have moral objections against it, but I would probably not do it just because I attempt to minimize my harm.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2013-01-21, 06:41 AM in reply to HandOfHeaven's post "Banging Friend's Siblings"
You've missed a trick here - the first option ought to be "Fuck it, fuck it!".
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Lenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Lenny

Posted 2013-01-21, 09:30 AM in reply to HandOfHeaven's post "Banging Friend's Siblings"
As a morally depraved faggot I think it's aww-righttt!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
KagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed it

KagomJack

Posted 2013-01-21, 10:35 AM in reply to Lenny's post starting "You've missed a trick here - the first..."
Lenny said: [Goto]
You've missed a trick here - the first option ought to be "Fuck it, fuck it!".
I suppose instinct comes into play here. I can't help that they are attractive mates!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
HandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

HandOfHeaven

Posted 2013-01-21, 02:13 PM in reply to HandOfHeaven's post starting "I suppose instinct comes into play..."
As long as the friend's relatively okay with it. Avoids damage control.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Wallow is an uncelestial body of massWallow is an uncelestial body of massWallow is an uncelestial body of mass

Wallow

Posted 2013-01-23, 09:14 AM in reply to Wallow's post starting "As long as the friend's relatively okay..."
Touch my sisters and I invert your face Wallow.
<script type="text/javascript">alert("remember when scripting attacks worked?");</script>
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Asamin has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessAsamin has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessAsamin has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darkness

Asamin

Posted 2013-01-23, 09:15 AM in reply to Asamin's post starting "Touch my sisters and I invert your face..."
Are they hot?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Lenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Lenny

Posted 2013-01-23, 10:57 AM in reply to Lenny's post starting "Are they hot?"
the one on the right.
That would be the only one who Wallow would ever even begin to maybe one day consider. The other one closer to our age is a completely spoiled bitch.
Actually, just for the hell of it here's the other one, step sister btw:
<script type="text/javascript">alert("remember when scripting attacks worked?");</script>

Last edited by Asamin; 2013-01-23 at 11:00 AM.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Asamin has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessAsamin has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessAsamin has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darkness

Asamin

Posted 2013-01-23, 01:24 PM in reply to Asamin's post starting "http://sphotos-a.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-as..."
Tits or gtfo
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2013-01-23, 01:33 PM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post starting "Tits or gtfo"
There aren't any because these girls are fourteen.

Ugh.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Grav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrow

Grav

Posted 2013-01-23, 02:05 PM in reply to Grav's post starting "There aren't any because these girls..."
Grav said: [Goto]
because these girls are fourteen.
moralfag detected
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2013-01-23, 03:57 PM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post starting "moralfag detected"
Statutory? Hellz nah!

In my cases there has been no recourse. Then again I never use the line 'Hey, remember when me and....'. They've been good sports about it, so I think I lucked out. Oh the joys of college!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

HandOfHeaven

Posted 2013-01-23, 04:49 PM in reply to HandOfHeaven's post "Banging Friend's Siblings"
Been there, done that, drama ensued. We're no longer friends, but he was kind of a bitch anyway. Her and I then started dating for a time, but broke up after a little under a year.

KagomJack said:
My girth isn't anything to bitch and moan about in long, elaborate paragraphs.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
JRwakebord enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzJRwakebord enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

JRwakebord

Posted 2013-01-23, 05:52 PM in reply to Grav's post starting "There aren't any because these girls..."
Grav said: [Goto]
There aren't any because these girls are fourteen.

Ugh.
The first one is 17 and is turning 18 in June and the other one is 18 right now. there are going to be no tits because those are my sisters.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Asamin

Posted 2013-01-23, 06:11 PM in reply to Asamin's post starting "The first one is 17 and is turning 18..."
They're both legal in England!

There are places in Europe where 14 is the legal age. But then, the mainland is batshit crazy.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Lenny

Posted 2013-01-23, 08:14 PM in reply to Lenny's post starting "They're both legal in England! There..."
14 seems like a perfectly legit legal age to me. It's at least closer to what it should be than 18 is.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2013-01-23, 10:07 PM in reply to Asamin's post starting "Touch my sisters and I invert your face..."
Asamin said: [Goto]
Touch my sisters and I invert your face Wallow.
I do what I want
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Wallow is an uncelestial body of massWallow is an uncelestial body of massWallow is an uncelestial body of mass

Wallow

Posted 2013-01-24, 07:26 AM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post starting "moralfag detected"
!King_Amazon! said: [Goto]
moralfag detected
Leave it to the internet to turn that into a negative. I can't be dealing with anyone under 21. Yes, even for banging. It creeps me out. I prefer my partners be older than myself. 5-10 years older is ideal.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Grav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrow

Grav

Posted 2013-01-24, 11:08 AM in reply to Grav's post starting "Leave it to the internet to turn that..."
To each their own. Keep your morals to yourself moralfag.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

!King_Amazon!