Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Members List Social Groups Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > The Zelaron Nexus > General Discussion > Opinion and Debate

Abortion
Posted 2002-04-06, 07:19 AM
Do you think abortion is ok?
Do you think abortion is wrong?
Do you think it is the womans choice? What if the woman wants it and the man doesn't or vice versa?
Do you think it is an easy way of Birth Control?
Do you think parents have the right to allow an abortion if the child is a minor?

What are your views on abortion?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
spa is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenspa is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

spa

Posted 2002-04-06, 07:24 AM in reply to spa's post "Abortion"
... You raise alot of morale and religous questions as they all tie in somewhere, and again i see its the womens choice...
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Penguin is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenPenguin is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Penguin

Posted 2002-04-06, 09:31 AM in reply to spa's post "Abortion"
I find abortion wrong... like me, the mother is just choosing to keep the father ananomous. If you wish I could scan the ultra sound and show yall... (I gotta get ahold of her first tho)
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Wiccan][V][asta enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzWiccan][V][asta enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Wiccan][V][asta

Posted 2002-04-07, 07:28 PM in reply to spa's post "Abortion"
if people actually knew how abortions were done most would not support it.

method one: use a vaccum to suffocate and then suck the baby into a bag at the other end of the vacuum

method two: use acid to kill the baby, c-section the corpse

abortion has been shown to dramatically increase the risk of cancer.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
mightychicken is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenmightychicken is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

mightychicken

Posted 2002-04-11, 04:35 PM in reply to spa's post "Abortion"
It is the Womens choice I think it wrong tho
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
El Morano is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenEl Morano is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

El Morano

Posted 2002-04-11, 06:03 PM in reply to spa's post "Abortion"
Ok, Now that ive actully read some shit about abortions i find them so wrong, we should be murdering the abortion docters! My god... and those women and bitches too!
Warning this following quote is... violent? i got it from some national abortion page
"After 3 days of dilating the cervix, the abortionist reaches up the birth canal, grasps a leg and pulls it down and out, then the other leg, body, shoulder and arms. At this point with a gentle pull, he could deliver the final 3 or 4 inches (the head) and send the baby to the nursery. Rather, he inserts scissors into the base of the baby's skull, separates the blades, and inserts a suction tube into the skull and sucks out the brains. This kills the baby who is then removed. "
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Penguin is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenPenguin is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Penguin

Posted 2002-04-12, 11:06 AM in reply to spa's post "Abortion"
Abortion is both k and not k
depending on the situation

like:

if the woman get rapped are pragnant...
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Mr.Lee is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenMr.Lee is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Mr.Lee

Posted 2002-04-12, 01:04 PM in reply to spa's post "Abortion"
I say abortions are very wrong,, they are killing a living being,, but i do agree in certain situations such as rape that the woman has the choice,, but as for the the mid-teens haveing children they should not be permitted the chance to have an abortion on the child
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
blood knight is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenblood knight is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

blood knight

Posted 2002-04-13, 05:21 PM in reply to spa's post "Abortion"
I say it's wrong... for Biblical reasons. However, it IS the woman's choice (free will.)
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
BlueCube enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzBlueCube enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

BlueCube

Posted 2002-04-13, 10:21 PM in reply to spa's post "Abortion"
exactly. i doubt it could be outlawed in the US because of attempted separation of church and state
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
mightychicken is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenmightychicken is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

mightychicken

Posted 2002-04-19, 08:50 PM in reply to spa's post "Abortion"
i think it should only be used in extreme situations..such as rape, incest, etc... i don't think its a woman's choice to murder an innocent baby
Quote:
Originally posted by mightychicken
you can't kill spam, you can only delay its rage.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Absolut is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenAbsolut is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Absolut

Posted 2002-04-21, 07:02 PM in reply to spa's post "Abortion"
Babies are ALIVE I tell you...ALIVE!!!

If they weren't you wouldn't hear their heart-beat...but you CAN.

It's murder. No other way to look at it.

Cut and dry, murder.

-PozerPunk (How would you like to get your brains sucked out?)

Want a site with alot of hacks, gaming news, and Computer news? Well
Underground Candy Forums
is the place for you!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
PozerPunk is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenPozerPunk is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

PozerPunk

Posted 2002-05-07, 10:35 PM in reply to spa's post "Abortion"
i think abortions ok

KagomJack said:
My girth isn't anything to bitch and moan about in long, elaborate paragraphs.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
JRwakebord enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzJRwakebord enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

JRwakebord

Posted 2002-05-28, 07:25 PM in reply to spa's post "Abortion"
Ok u guys, of course abortion i shown as a carnage... by those who want to show it that way... I mean... U'd better open the womans matrix (inmature so the baby is still In-Utero, and she'll be uncapable to conceive more childs)? U can feel it's cruel... i saw an anti abortion video and yes, it's really nasty... But if u look 4 some information u'll find out that nervous system of the baby* doesn't really xist on a less then 2 months unborn ( abortion is not practiced later if it's not in xtreme or natural abortion) so he dun really feel any pain. I think u guys are true when u say they are living, but are more as vegetables, i mean, don't interact in any way with enviroment... I personally feel that clinically abortion is not a crime as it's not really painful and is not a "murder".
Of course i do condemn Indiscriminate abortion (ex 2 irresponsible young posh pair fucking and aborting cuz they gotta end their studies) and i think that everyone has a right to live. But guys, there are cases in wich live deserves to the child a lot of suffering and few goodness, and in that conditions (Ex leucemics, AIDS affected, and more cuent and terminal pains) personally... If they asked me... I'd choose death than living that way...
What about if the woman was raped? That child will never have all his mather's love..... He'll always be the blossom ooof that guy who.... and his mom won't be able to avoid that thoughs...That means 2 sides suffering

So this is not a question to give a definite yes or not... It's very complex...

So... Life is over all, but a worthy life, non a painfull one...

Last edited by Sirpullido; 2002-05-29 at 05:36 AM.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Sirpullido is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenSirpullido is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Sirpullido

Posted 2002-05-28, 08:13 PM in reply to spa's post "Abortion"
good point sirpullido
i say no abortions at all period
if someone got raped, thats what adoptions are for, im sure theres plenty of resposible people out care about life who would adopt a baby of a mother that was raped.
Killing an innocent human being is wrong. just wrong. there are alot better alternatives then abortion

just the way i feel, i mean, i wouldnt have wanted me to be aborted if my mom was raped
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Sum Yung Guy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beSum Yung Guy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beSum Yung Guy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beSum Yung Guy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Sum Yung Guy

Posted 2002-05-29, 02:59 PM in reply to spa's post "Abortion"
Yeah damn

I have always wondered How exactly torpedos are manufactured? I mean camon, they FLOAT in water like that? what are they BULLETS? no way.. and then they actully Explode ON CONTACT ... Camon! CAMON, nasa dosent do sea warefare now do they? Unless im mistaken, nasa stands for?! National Air and Sea Asociation?! DOES IT!? NO! See thats wht i was sayinG NASA DOES NOT MAKE TORPEDOS
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Penguin

Posted 2002-05-29, 03:00 PM in reply to spa's post "Abortion"
George Lucas is racist against Mexicans
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Grav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrow

Grav

Posted 2002-05-29, 06:19 PM in reply to spa's post "Abortion"
Yah... and robots dun have penis
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Sirpullido is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenSirpullido is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Sirpullido

Posted 2002-05-29, 07:37 PM in reply to spa's post "Abortion"
Mine does.

Two.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Grav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrow

Grav

Posted 2002-05-30, 08:20 AM in reply to spa's post "Abortion"
This action is totally wrong...it's rely upon responsibility!

Made by the Guardian Of Zelaron
Re-edit by the Nightmare of Demons

Made by the Demons' Nightmares
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
HLomegasin is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenHLomegasin is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

HLomegasin