Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > Zelaron Gaming > General Gaming

I want a another Mecha game.
Posted 2008-07-12, 10:54 AM
Last one I played was made in 1999 and I think that was the year I played it. I want another Mecha game. I see one that might be cool but it's not out yet.

Anyone know of any good ones. Not the Mech Warrior series. The very title and picture on the boxes of that game's series pisses me off greatly. The one I played was Heavy Gear 2 and I also remember playing Starsiege sequel to Earthsiege 1&2.

Any suggestions.
skurai said: [Goto]
big Foot -
A Big Monkey. So?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
hotdog is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenhotdog is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

hotdog

Posted 2008-07-13, 12:54 AM in reply to hotdog's post "I want a another Mecha game."
How about Armored Core? I don't know what system you are looking to play them on, but Armored Core is Playstation...

Robotech is pretty fun for XBOX...

Custom Robo for gamecube is alright, but hella short! Im talking like...it takes me forever to beat games that are 10+ hrs, but I finished this one in like 5-6 hours...

As far as Computer games... I have no idea... I don't really play computer games... unless you count the robot backing to the Solitaire cards o.O
R.I.P
Pontiac
Jan. 1926 - Dec. 2010 est.

Check the Gallery and Scrapbook often!
[deviantArt Account!]

Spy Hard
Agent WD-40:
Quote:
Well, you carry a UB-21 Schnauzer with an OPS Silencer, that's KGB, You prefer an 18-K over an AK, Your surveillance technique is NSA, Your ID is CIA, you recieved your PHD at NYU, traded in your GTO for a BMW, you listen to CD's by REM and STP, and you'd like to see JFK in his BVDs getting down with OPP and you probably put the toilet paper back on the roll with the paper on the inside...
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Draco2003 has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessDraco2003 has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessDraco2003 has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darkness

Draco2003

Posted 2008-07-13, 12:54 PM in reply to Draco2003's post starting "How about Armored Core? I don't know..."
Battletech 2020 or whatever was good. I think that was it ...but it never made it out of open beta.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Willkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusion

Willkillforfood

Posted 2008-07-14, 10:28 AM in reply to Draco2003's post starting "How about Armored Core? I don't know..."
Draco2003 said: [Goto]
How about Armored Core? I don't know what system you are looking to play them on, but Armored Core is Playstation...

Robotech is pretty fun for XBOX...

Custom Robo for gamecube is alright, but hella short! Im talking like...it takes me forever to beat games that are 10+ hrs, but I finished this one in like 5-6 hours...

As far as Computer games... I have no idea... I don't really play computer games... unless you count the robot backing to the Solitaire cards o.O
Hmmm I don't have an XBOX anymore. My nephew broke it. I do however have a PS2 and Gamecube so I will check those out. Right now I just want giant robots with giant guns and tons of stuff that can be blown up.
skurai said: [Goto]
big Foot -
A Big Monkey. So?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
hotdog is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenhotdog is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

hotdog

Posted 2008-07-14, 06:49 PM in reply to Draco2003's post starting "How about Armored Core? I don't know..."
Draco2003 said: [Goto]
I just downloaded the Armored Core 4 demo on my 360 this weekend... pretty cool.

But man, Heavy Gear 2 was one of my favorite games. Good memories! I wish developers still made mech games and space sims on the PC.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
mister_chef is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenmister_chef is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

mister_chef