Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > Zelaron Gaming > Diablo III > Diablo I & II

The Mighty Torch of Shoving Up Arses!
Posted 2007-01-10, 08:11 PM
Yeah it's a real item and it's pretty damn rigged. The only thing I can't stand is when people say "flapjacked!" after killing me with it...anyways I dunno if it's hacked or not but I've seen it around a few times anyone know if its something you buy for your account?
skurai said: [Goto]
big Foot -
A Big Monkey. So?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
hotdog is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenhotdog is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

hotdog

Posted 2007-01-10, 10:54 PM in reply to hotdog's post "The Mighty Torch of Shoving Up Arses!"
I know of the hellfire torch... and killing people with it's shitty proc.... that's bout it.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Sovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzSovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Sovereign

Posted 2007-01-11, 03:24 PM in reply to hotdog's post "The Mighty Torch of Shoving Up Arses!"
Less QQ
!King_Amazon! said:
Just ask the married chick he fucked.

Who Delivers ten times out of ten?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
MightyJoe is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenMightyJoe is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

MightyJoe

Posted 2007-01-12, 08:30 AM in reply to MightyJoe's post starting "Less QQ"
More pewpew
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2007-01-13, 08:22 PM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post starting "More pewpew"
damn i hate that stupid torch....once again I got killed and the killer yelled "Flapjacked!" damn stupid torch BS...Does anyone who is above the age of 10 play this game anymore or am I just missing mature time on Bnet?

Anyways what the fuck does less QQ more pewpew mean?
big Foot -
A Big Monkey. So?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
hotdog is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenhotdog is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

hotdog

Posted 2007-01-13, 10:17 PM in reply to hotdog's post starting "damn i hate that stupid torch....once..."
It's funny because the torch proc does jack shit to anyone with even half decent res.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Sovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzSovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Sovereign

Posted 2007-01-13, 11:00 PM in reply to hotdog's post starting "damn i hate that stupid torch....once..."
It basically can be taken to mean stop crying and do something about it.
!King_Amazon! said:

Old
Profile PM WWW Search
MightyJoe is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenMightyJoe is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

MightyJoe

Posted 2007-01-14, 01:29 AM in reply to MightyJoe's post starting "It basically can be taken to mean stop..."
But, more commonly should be associated with 'you fucking suck'
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Sovereign

Posted 2007-01-14, 11:16 AM in reply to Sovereign's post starting "But, more commonly should be associated..."
It sounds more to me like he's not being killed by the Hellfire torch, but rather a "hacked" version of it.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2007-01-27, 12:34 AM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post starting "It sounds more to me like he's not..."
Most likely it is hacked but it doesn't do shit to my pally.
big Foot -
A Big Monkey. So?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

hotdog

Posted 2007-02-04, 01:15 PM in reply to hotdog's post starting "Most likely it is hacked but it doesn't..."
Ugh... Has ladder reset yet?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Kaneda is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Kaneda

Posted 2007-02-10, 09:15 AM in reply to Kaneda's post starting "Ugh... Has ladder reset yet?"
Mien deek-a hard
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
slaynish enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzslaynish enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

slaynish

Posted 2007-02-10, 11:16 PM in reply to Kaneda's post starting "Ugh... Has ladder reset yet?"
Burning Crusade just came out, so nothing will be done to d2 for 1.5 more years.

That one person whos working on the next patch is trying his hardest though!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Sovereign

Posted 2007-02-11, 03:24 PM in reply to Sovereign's post starting "Burning Crusade just came out, so..."
el oh el, he's actually only working part time on d2
!King_Amazon! said:

Old
Profile PM WWW Search

MightyJoe