Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > Zelaron Gaming > General Gaming

Post What would your cast be....?

Posted 2002-09-21, 09:33 AM
Ive been thinking about this for awhile.What game would you turn in a motion picture and who would cast?

FF7 would be the movie I pick.

And these are the actors who would play the parts.

Cloud: A young Keifer Sutherland
Tifa: Carmen Electra
Aeris: Sarah Michelle Geller
Barrett: Charles Barkley
Yuffie: Alba(from Dark Angel)
Cid Highwind: Donald Sutherland
Vincient: Boralies(from Angel)
Cait-Sith: computer generated
Red XIII: computer generated as well
Sephiroth: John Travolta(now dont get made at me,Im going for sheer acting tallent. Besides thats what make-up artist are for)

For the rest ,Im only focusing on the main characters.

So,lets see your game and list.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
spa is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenspa is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

spa

Posted 2002-09-21, 03:33 PM in reply to spa's post "What would your cast be....?"
Hmm, interesting question... but you see, I wouldnt want ANYONE trying to act like any of the FF characters cuz well... they wont do good. I would like the movie to be all 3D like the game itself, no real ppl.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
I)ark_Phoenix is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenI)ark_Phoenix is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

I)ark_Phoenix

Posted 2002-09-21, 03:39 PM in reply to spa's post "What would your cast be....?"
It's called "FINAL FANTASY: MILKING THE COW"
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Grav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrow

Grav

Posted 2002-09-21, 03:55 PM in reply to spa's post "What would your cast be....?"
... hahaha, that wasnt funny, don't post stuff like that please.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
I)ark_Phoenix is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenI)ark_Phoenix is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

I)ark_Phoenix

Posted 2002-09-21, 04:10 PM in reply to spa's post "What would your cast be....?"
You're a moderator? Wtf..
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Grav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrow

Grav

Posted 2002-09-21, 07:13 PM in reply to spa's post "What would your cast be....?"
Final Fantasy 9

Zidane Tribal: A young Stephen Dorff
Dagger: Claire Daines
Adelbert Steiner: Brendan Fraser
Vivi Orunitia: voiced by Hailey Joel Osment (The Sixth Sense)
Freya Crescent: voiced by Demi Moore
Quina Quen: voiced by Andy Merrill (Brak)
Eiko Carol: Daveigh Chase (the little sister from Donnie Darko)
Amarant Coral: Matthew McConaughey (Reign of Fire...need I say more?)
Regent Cid: Bruce Campbell (Evil Dead!)
Beatrix: Peri Gilpin (Ros on Frasier)
Queen Brahne: Roseanne Arnold
Garland: James Coburn
Kuja: Either a VERY young Malcolm McDowell (A Clockwork Orange) or Jaye Davidson (Ra from Stargate)
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Raziel is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenRaziel is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Raziel

Posted 2002-10-11, 06:10 PM in reply to spa's post "What would your cast be....?"
Wow nice cast choice Raziel,
But I agree with Phoenix any FF movie made must be done in 3d computer generated. But because of how badly "Final Fantasy: the movie" did I don't think square is going to try that again...

Btw Peri Gilpin was Jane in the FF Movie.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
BMS-IcE- is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenBMS-IcE- is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

BMS-IcE-

Posted 2002-10-11, 06:24 PM in reply to spa's post "What would your cast be....?"
Thank you, thank you. That one took me a while too. I actually startd doing this stuff with a buddy of mine our freshman year. We both loved "Casting Call" in Wizard magazine, so we started doing our own beginning with FF7.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Raziel is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenRaziel is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Raziel

Posted 2002-10-11, 06:28 PM in reply to spa's post "What would your cast be....?"
Wow, I haven't seen a 'Wizard' magazine in years.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Grav

Posted 2002-10-11, 07:16 PM in reply to spa's post "What would your cast be....?"
I pick it up occasionally when I see one. I read Toyfare a lot more, nowadays.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Raziel

Posted 2002-10-11, 07:39 PM in reply to spa's post "What would your cast be....?"
I read wizards once in awhile when the comic stores near me have them.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
BMS-IcE- is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenBMS-IcE- is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

BMS-IcE-

Posted 2002-10-12, 06:47 PM in reply to spa's post "What would your cast be....?"
I don't care what anyone says, Cid would be best done by Bruce Willis.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Rurouni Storm is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenRurouni Storm is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Rurouni Storm

Posted 2002-10-12, 07:20 PM in reply to spa's post "What would your cast be....?"
Quote:
Originally posted by Raziel
Thank you, thank you. That one took me a while too. I actually startd doing this stuff with a buddy of mine our freshman year. We both loved "Casting Call" in Wizard magazine, so we started doing our own beginning with FF7.
They do it in OPM now.

Il papa caca nei legno?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
RoboticSilence is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenRoboticSilence is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

RoboticSilence

Posted 2002-10-12, 08:11 PM in reply to spa's post "What would your cast be....?"
OPM?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Raziel

Posted 2002-10-14, 08:01 AM in reply to spa's post "What would your cast be....?"
wtf is OPM???

and I don't care what anyone says but I don't think Aeris should be casted by Sarah M. Geller... God, anyone but her!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

I)ark_Phoenix

Posted 2002-10-14, 08:26 PM in reply to spa's post "What would your cast be....?"
kujas good.

Stanley Cups
2015 Stanley Cup Champions: The Chicago Blackhawks. C-Jonathon Toews
2014 Stanley Cup Champions: The Los Angeles Kings. C-Dustin Brown
2013 Stanley Cup Champions: The Chicago Blackhawks. C-Jonathon Toews
2012 Stanley Cup Champions: The Los Angeles Kings. C-Dustin Brown
2011 Stanley Cup Champions: The Boston Bruins. C-Zdeno Chara
2010 Stanley Cup Champions: The Chicago Blackhawks C-Jonathon Toews
2009 Stanley Cup Champions: The Pittsburgh Penguins C-Sidney Crosby
2008 Stanley Cup Champions: The Detroit Red Wings C-Nicklas Lidstrom
2007 Stanley Cup Champions: The Ducks Of Anaheim C-Scott Neidermayer
2006 Stanley Cup Champions: The Carolina Hurricanes C-Rod Brind'Amour
2004 Stanley Cup Champions: The Tampa Bay Lightning C-Dave Andreychuk

Longevity

TWELVE YEAR VETERAN (October 2002)

Old
Profile PM WWW Search
quikspy67 shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in lifequikspy67 shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in life

quikspy67

Posted 2002-10-14, 10:18 PM in reply to spa's post "What would your cast be....?"
Yeah, I thought Neve Campbell would be a better Aeris.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Raziel

Posted 2002-10-18, 02:16 PM in reply to spa's post "What would your cast be....?"
Can't find anyone that even looks similar to Aeris... Aeris can't really be replaced by a real life person. Same goes for all the other FF characters.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

I)ark_Phoenix

Posted 2002-10-18, 07:22 PM in reply to spa's post "What would your cast be....?"
FF8 would be a better movie than a game..
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2002-10-18, 08:05 PM in reply to spa's post "What would your cast be....?"
No it really wouldn't. The story is too convoluted and mixed up to condense into 2 hours. It would make the plot even more confusing, impossible as that may sound.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Raziel