Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > Zelaron Gaming > Diablo III > Diablo I & II

Battle: Bk ring VS Soj
Posted 2004-06-14, 08:38 PM
Which do you guys think is better. If you ask me, I think the bk ring pwns the soj. You can get a bunch of items to increase your mana. But the bk ring gives me plus one to skills, ll IF I ever create a melee character, and about 50 or so in the health or vit department (i forgot, i think its health). What do you people think?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Sovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzSovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Sovereign

Posted 2004-06-14, 09:02 PM in reply to Sovereign's post "Battle: Bk ring VS Soj"
I vote for bk ring, cuz I JUST FOUND A 5% LL BK RING, PWN!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Ganga is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenGanga is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Ganga

Posted 2004-06-14, 09:03 PM in reply to Ganga's post starting "I vote for bk ring, cuz I JUST FOUND A..."
BK Ring == Useless, entirely
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
`Insolence` is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between`Insolence` is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

`Insolence`

Posted 2004-06-14, 09:05 PM in reply to `Insolence`'s post starting "BK Ring == Useless, entirely"
just to let you poeple know sojs value is going back up i bet by the end of the week soj will be worth what it was better
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
tony_thegreat is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweentony_thegreat is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

tony_thegreat

Posted 2004-06-14, 09:15 PM in reply to `Insolence`'s post starting "BK Ring == Useless, entirely"
And hows an soj better? I dont need ubar ammounts of mana. Other items can give that to me. I like the plus life
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Sovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzSovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Sovereign

Posted 2004-06-14, 09:51 PM in reply to Sovereign's post starting "And hows an soj better? I dont need..."
depends on your char really faster soj are best hands down melee i'll got wit bk
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
tony_thegreat is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweentony_thegreat is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

tony_thegreat

Posted 2004-06-14, 09:52 PM in reply to tony_thegreat's post starting "depends on your char really faster soj..."
i mean soj 4 casters are best sometimes i type to fsat i say something esle llol
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

tony_thegreat

Posted 2004-06-14, 10:59 PM in reply to tony_thegreat's post starting "i mean soj 4 casters are best sometimes..."
bk not good because if your a barb or melee or something u are ognna use raven frost probably and some higher life leech...... and if you are a mana guy u should use soj anyways, because bk only adds like 50 life, not much
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
iceman887 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweeniceman887 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

iceman887

Posted 2004-06-14, 11:00 PM in reply to iceman887's post starting "bk not good because if your a barb or..."
Were comparing a Bk ring to an Soj... not Raven Frost. I know that the bk ring probably isn't the best ring out there.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Sovereign

Posted 2004-06-14, 11:10 PM in reply to Sovereign's post starting "Were comparing a Bk ring to an Soj......"
Here's what I have come up with. BK=Best for Melee. SOJ=Best for Caster.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
HandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

HandOfHeaven

Posted 2004-06-15, 04:24 AM in reply to HandOfHeaven's post starting "Here's what I have come up with...."
I agree with HoH
I'd rather use Soj for my casters then use BK.

Share the Pr0n, Not the lag
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
ExT is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenExT is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

ExT

Posted 2004-06-15, 05:31 AM in reply to ExT's post starting "I agree with HoH I'd rather use Soj..."
yeah.. BK is only really good to me for PvP Barbs & Zons
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
PureRebel enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzPureRebel enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

PureRebel

Posted 2004-06-15, 07:02 AM in reply to PureRebel's post starting "yeah.. BK is only really good to me for..."
I'd use raven frost over anything, for my melees
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
slaynish enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzslaynish enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

slaynish

Posted 2004-06-15, 04:47 PM in reply to slaynish's post starting "I'd use raven frost over anything, for..."
guys...ok when ur MELEE +1 to skills only adds like 60 dmg so use a damn raven or w/e and a dual leech ring. U CAN HIT MORE TIMES, instead of 60more dmg!
Eh Ma, Ima Gunna B An Engish Magor

Old
Profile PM WWW Search
koolio_kid2001 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenkoolio_kid2001 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

koolio_kid2001

Posted 2004-06-15, 04:57 PM in reply to koolio_kid2001's post starting "guys...ok when ur MELEE +1 to skills..."
SoJ. More useful than the BK to a classes that need plus skills. Most classes that want LL would go with something other than a BK ring to get it.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
kockblocker1 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenkockblocker1 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

kockblocker1

Posted 2004-06-15, 05:46 PM in reply to kockblocker1's post starting "SoJ. More useful than the BK to a..."
yah basically what i was saying, bk may be good with bk but if you are melee you are probably going to go with some other ring
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
iceman887 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweeniceman887 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

iceman887

Posted 2004-06-15, 07:14 PM in reply to iceman887's post starting "yah basically what i was saying, bk may..."
well yea there better then bk but they was only talking about bk vs soj so if there was no other rings but bk and soj bk=meleee soj=caster
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

tony_thegreat

Posted 2004-06-15, 10:38 PM in reply to tony_thegreat's post starting "well yea there better then bk but they..."
BK VS. SOJ ONLY! Soj hands down. Bk isn't even usefull on a melee character, soj is very usefull on a caster character.

And tony_thegreat, use the edit button next time.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
badboy is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenbadboy is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

badboy

Posted 2004-06-15, 10:41 PM in reply to tony_thegreat's post starting "just to let you poeple know sojs value..."
tony_thegreat said:
just to let you poeple know sojs value is going back up i bet by the end of the week soj will be worth what it was better
Ummm hate to make you look like an idiot but sojs have been the economy on ladder ever since new patch, and yeah sojs are better in my opinion.
I use to be a shoe shinner now I sip Aunt Jamima, I go to sleep in Europe and wake back up in China. CLUB 977 The 80's Channel!!!!! -winamp radio is heaven on earth
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
zagggon is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenzagggon is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

zagggon

Posted 2004-06-15, 10:57 PM in reply to zagggon's post starting "Ummm hate to make you look like an..."
All rite THIS ISNT ABOUT A GOD DAMN MOTHER FUCKING RAVEN FROST lol
there i said it *Humph*

i think bk is cooler lol i like it 50 life sometimes means life or death but a soj for RUSHERS and Bk or pindlebotters lol
`~Working in the Mortuary Affairs field isn't so bad. It pays for my 2009 Scion tC, so I can't complain.~`
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Joka69 enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzJoka69 enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Joka69