Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > The Zelaron Nexus > General Discussion

Posted 2004-03-09, 03:47 PM in reply to RoboticSilence's post starting "My point is that gays are not the..."
RoboticSilence said:
My point is that gays are not the number one carriers of AIDS or HIV. Your arguement is valid but not well thought out.

Anyway... with that attitude.

Gay marriage, what's next? Women's suffrage? Equal rights for African Americans? Oh no!
Women suffrage = u cant help if u r a woman
Equal rights for African Americans = u cant help if u are black

U can help if u are gay
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
MarkiX is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenMarkiX is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

MarkiX

Posted 2004-03-09, 05:23 PM in reply to MarkiX's post starting "Women suffrage = u cant help if u r a..."
How, exactly?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Jamesadin is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenJamesadin is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Jamesadin

Posted 2004-03-09, 06:50 PM in reply to Jamesadin's post starting "How, exactly?"
Jamesadin said:
How, exactly?
Um i feel that was a very unintellectual question and i will not waste my time answering it. I will let u figure that out yourself.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
MarkiX is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenMarkiX is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

MarkiX

Posted 2004-03-09, 07:40 PM in reply to MarkiX's post starting "Um i feel that was a very..."
The man has a point.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Thanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Thanatos

Posted 2004-03-09, 07:48 PM in reply to Thanatos's post starting "The man has a point."
No, Im asking..How can they help it? Do they have an "anti-gay" pill now? "Buy now, and you will forget all your homosexual ways!"

It doesn't work like that.

I really don't agree with your remarks. First, gay people do not lead with the spread of HIV or other sexual transmitted diseases.

Second, it is a disorder in the brain, so imagine it like schizophrenia. You can't just fix it.

Third, you are speaking of them as if they are less of humans that you or I are. And since you used Christian theology in your "explaination", you should know that humans are equal to eachother, there is no use degrading people becuase of a mental function they have.

Last edited by Jamesadin; 2004-03-09 at 08:23 PM.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Jamesadin is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenJamesadin is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Jamesadin

Posted 2004-03-09, 08:38 PM in reply to Jamesadin's post starting "No, Im asking..How can they help it? Do..."
Jamesadin said:
No, Im asking..How can they help it? Do they have an "anti-gay" pill now? "Buy now, and you will forget all your homosexual ways!"

I really don't agree with your remarks. First, gay people do not lead with the spread of HIV or other sexual transmitted diseases.

Second, it is a disorder in the brain, so imagine it like schizophrenia. You can't just fix it.

Third, you are speaking of them as if they are less of humans that you or I are. And since you used Christian theology in your "explaination", you should know that humans are equal to eachother, there is no use degrading people becuase of a mental function they have.
I think there will be a anti-gay pill, I think gayness is an imbalance of hormones... a form of hermaphadite(or how ever is spelt)
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Acer enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzAcer enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Acer

Posted 2004-03-10, 06:50 AM in reply to Acer's post starting "I think there will be a anti-gay pill,..."
Acer said:
I think there will be a anti-gay pill
Ah ha! .
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Jamesadin

Posted 2004-03-10, 10:27 AM in reply to MarkiX's post starting ""Gay marriage will encourage people to..."
Jesus H. Christ! Do you fucking numb-nuts not realize that this list was made for the sheer reason of mocking people that think gay marriages will ruin society? It is almost so clear cut that they are making the absolute most drastically dumb references in each and every comment in there to show that homo-phobes are truely thinking irrational. Read the fucking list again, see through the pure literacy of the comments, and broaden your minds a little. You will clearly see this list was made in defiance against people that hate gays.

Jesus.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Titusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Titusfied

Posted 2004-03-10, 12:01 PM in reply to Titusfied's post starting "Jesus H. Christ! Do you fucking..."
I still feel the same way towards it... I knew what it was
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Acer enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzAcer enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Acer

Posted 2004-03-10, 12:12 PM in reply to MarkiX's post starting "Women suffrage = u cant help if u r a..."
MarkiX said:
U can help if u are gay
Try again, Einstein.

Il papa caca nei legno?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
RoboticSilence is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenRoboticSilence is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

RoboticSilence

Posted 2004-03-10, 01:24 PM in reply to Titusfied's post starting "Jesus H. Christ! Do you fucking..."
Titusfied said:
Jesus H. Christ! Do you fucking numb-nuts not realize that this list was made for the sheer reason of mocking people that think gay marriages will ruin society? It is almost so clear cut that they are making the absolute most drastically dumb references in each and every comment in there to show that homo-phobes are truely thinking irrational. Read the fucking list again, see through the pure literacy of the comments, and broaden your minds a little. You will clearly see this list was made in defiance against people that hate gays.

Jesus.
Owned! Haha.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Jamesadin

Posted 2004-03-11, 08:45 AM in reply to Jamesadin's post starting "Owned! Haha."
I wonder about some people here. You'd think this wouldn't have confused so many people, huh? I guess assumptions can't be made at Zelaron.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Titusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Titusfied

Posted 2004-03-11, 10:10 AM in reply to Titusfied's post starting "I wonder about some people here. You'd..."
Thats true, there is a wide diversity of people here. Its sort of a good thing, but also makes for some issues.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Jamesadin

Posted 2004-03-11, 10:54 AM in reply to Jamesadin's post starting "Thats true, there is a wide diversity..."
I don't even understand the true meaning of this thread.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Dan XIII is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenDan XIII is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Dan XIII

Posted 2004-03-11, 02:36 PM in reply to Jamesadin's post starting "No, Im asking..How can they help it? Do..."
Jamesadin said:

If a straight person can become gay than a gay person can become srtight.
i dont think nature allows homosexual thoughts it is a personal problem that they dont attempt to fix bcus society is starting to accept it.

This why society should not give. They should make it so gays can understand that that is why there is a pussy and a cock u stick one in the other a baby comes out.If being gay was accpetable then nature would make it so that men could have babies.

Humans are the only species that are gay. If it is a gene thing a psychological disorder how come animals dont experience it?

PS Titusfied, r u talking bout me? If so, this thread was made to express opinion if u dont like me feeling strongly on this subject and u think i am wierd for it ......... FUCK YOU!!....... thats all i have to say concerning that.

Last edited by MarkiX; 2004-03-11 at 02:39 PM.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

MarkiX

Posted 2004-03-11, 03:05 PM in reply to MarkiX's post starting "If a straight person can become gay..."
Yes, this thread was made for opinions, but it is more than clear that the context of this list went directly over your head, and into the abysmal pit you call a brain. You actually tried to refute each and every comment made in that list!! That was probably the dumbest moment at Zelaron EVER. Any half-brained nit-wit can see the purpose of this thread, which I have already made more than abundantly clear in prior posts.

In conclusion, yes, express your opinons all you want, but do it making sense at least. That was basically like (Completely hypothetical situation):

(Titus)
"I say 1+2=4!"

(MarkiX)
"No, you dumbass! 1+2=5! Wow, I can't believe you thought it was 4..."

As stupid as that sounds, yes, that is what you managed to do in your posts.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Titusfied

Posted 2004-03-11, 03:14 PM in reply to Titusfied's post starting "Yes, this thread was made for opinions,..."
Titusfied said:
Yes, this thread was made for opinions, but it is more than clear that the context of this list went directly over your head, and into the abysmal pit you call a brain. You actually tried to refute each and every comment made in that list!! That was probably the dumbest moment at Zelaron EVER. Any half-brained nit-wit can see the purpose of this thread, which I have already made more than abundantly clear in prior posts.

In conclusion, yes, express your opinons all you want, but do it making sense at least. That was basically like (Completely hypothetical situation):

(Titus)
"I say 1+2=4!"

(MarkiX)
"No, you dumbass! 1+2=5! Wow, I can't believe you thought it was 4..."

As stupid as that sounds, yes, that is what you managed to do in your posts.
Ummm ok i do makes sense at least i back up what i say bout my opinions unlike others who just say "Gay marriage is bad!!" not sayin u do. And ok so i did try to refute them i thought they were stupid statement i expressed that. Yes i realize that that was i guess "stupid" cus i have enough time on my hands to do that and that i am a loser. And no i dont do that i make more since than a lot of ppl in this forum. And i do understand what the list mean and i displayed my thoughts and disagreement to it.

PS that was not the stupidest thing in Zelaron
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

MarkiX

Posted 2004-03-11, 03:17 PM in reply to Acer's post starting "I think there will be a anti-gay pill,..."
Acer said:
I think there will be a anti-gay pill, I think gayness is an imbalance of hormones... a form of hermaphadite(or how ever is spelt)
Are you stupid? Hermaprodite is a physical deformity. It's when someone is born with both male and female genitalia.

Il papa caca nei legno?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
RoboticSilence is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenRoboticSilence is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

RoboticSilence

Posted 2004-03-11, 03:26 PM in reply to MarkiX's post starting "If a straight person can become gay..."
MarkiX said:
This why society should not give. They should make it so gays can understand that that is why there is a pussy and a cock u stick one in the other a baby comes out.If being gay was accpetable then nature would make it so that men could have babies.

Humans are the only species that are gay. If it is a gene thing a psychological disorder how come animals dont experience it?
First off you have two things wrong here. One, you assume that homosexuality is not accepted and that's a new thing. That may be true, but only in one way. Homosexuality used to be commonplace. Kings, princes, streetpeople of all kind had both male and female partners as far back as the 1100's or earlier. William Shakespeare had relationships with both men and women, including an Earl whom he even wrote a few poems about. I don't understand why homosexuality is such a big deal nowadays when it used to be nothing but normal for centuries.

Second, humans are not the only animals who have homosexual tendencies. If you haven't noticed, dogs tend to hump eachother quite often, even males. It's normal for a dog to get out its sexual aggression any way it can and other dogs don't mind because they enjoy it just as much. Many animals have homosexual encounters and it is actually very common.

Another note: Whatever you want to think, I am not gay and I'm not trying to encourage you to be gay. I simply believe that it is a natural flaw that has been all but ignored for a very long time and should not be discouraged. Telling a gay man that he shouldn't be homosexual is like telling an artist that God didn't mean for him to paint.

Il papa caca nei legno?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

RoboticSilence

Posted 2004-03-11, 03:58 PM in reply to RoboticSilence's post starting "First off you have two things wrong..."
RoboticSilence said:
First off you have two things wrong here. One, you assume that homosexuality is not accepted and that's a new thing. That may be true, but only in one way. Homosexuality used to be commonplace. Kings, princes, streetpeople of all kind had both male and female partners as far back as the 1100's or earlier. William Shakespeare had relationships with both men and women, including an Earl whom he even wrote a few poems about. I don't understand why homosexuality is such a big deal nowadays when it used to be nothing but normal for centuries.

Second, humans are not the only animals who have homosexual tendencies. If you haven't noticed, dogs tend to hump eachother quite often, even males. It's normal for a dog to get out its sexual aggression any way it can and other dogs don't mind because they enjoy it just as much. Many animals have homosexual encounters and it is actually very common.

Another note: Whatever you want to think, I am not gay and I'm not trying to encourage you to be gay. I simply believe that it is a natural flaw that has been all but ignored for a very long time and should not be discouraged. Telling a gay man that he shouldn't be homosexual is like telling an artist that God didn't mean for him to paint.
yes but dogs to it out of dominance and masculinity and they dont actually stick cock in ass. They dont do it cus they are sexually attracted to eachother.

oh and u are saying that god meant for ppl to be homosexual when it is in the bible plain is day that he didn't...... i cant believe what ppl think i will shut up now
it is a shame that ppl r like this and it is a shame i have to live around it.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

MarkiX