Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > The Zelaron Nexus > General Discussion

INteresting facts about gay marriage...
Posted 2004-03-08, 08:31 PM
http://grove.ufl.edu/%7Eggsa/gaymarriage.html

Check it out. Just thought it might make some people here think for once.

Thanks to Cheryl for the link.

Btw this is a very serious subject. i Catch anybody making FUN of homosexuals, and i will ban them on the spot.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Sovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzSovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Sovereign

Posted 2004-03-08, 08:41 PM in reply to Sovereign's post "INteresting facts about gay marriage..."
Homosexuals are gay. So gay. *<----- making fun of homosexuals* Now hold on while I read the article.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Demosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beDemosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beDemosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beDemosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Demosthenes

Posted 2004-03-08, 08:41 PM in reply to Sovereign's post "INteresting facts about gay marriage..."
I've got an interesting a fact about gay people in general: They all burn in hell.

Unless they were in Queen.... thank God for rock.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Penny_Bags enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzPenny_Bags enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Penny_Bags

Posted 2004-03-08, 08:44 PM in reply to Sovereign's post "INteresting facts about gay marriage..."
Interesting insight on the subject. Mjordan2nd is right in saying they are gay hahaha. Do you have the date on this website? I am too lazy to look.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
HandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

HandOfHeaven

Posted 2004-03-08, 08:45 PM in reply to Demosthenes's post starting "Homosexuals are gay. So gay. *<-----..."
Saying that a homosexual is gay is like telling a pigeon its a bird....

And ill take it that penny is against gay marriage. Cool. Feel free to expresss your opinion, just do it in a respectful way, this isnt the ff
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Sovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzSovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Sovereign

Posted 2004-03-08, 08:47 PM in reply to Sovereign's post "INteresting facts about gay marriage..."
That list is the epitome of ironic lists. For goodness sake, this topic has been dealt with in every fashion, why keep bringing it up...? Any voice on this subject is simply an opinion, since there is no right or wrong answer here. Everyone has different morals, ethics, and beliefs, so don't try to tell me that any such opinion isn't just that, an opinion.

If I hate gays, that is my opinion. I wouldn't want any of my children (Not that I have any, just for arguements sake) hanging around them. Not because they are bad people, I just don't want them confused. God knows young children have enough questions, confusion, etc. to deal with, so why hinder them with this too?

As long as a constructive post is made, I can guarantee no one will get banned for their opinion, regardless whether or not it attacks homosexuals.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Titusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Titusfied

Posted 2004-03-08, 08:47 PM in reply to Sovereign's post starting "Saying that a homosexual is gay is like..."
Homosexuals are faggo....no
Homosexuals suck dic....no
Homosexuals take it up the a....no

Goddamnit, how do you make fun of homosexuals without stating the obvious? I hate homosexuals. There. Is that good enough?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Demosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beDemosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beDemosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beDemosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Demosthenes

Posted 2004-03-08, 08:54 PM in reply to Demosthenes's post starting "Homosexuals are faggo....no..."
At least make a point. Is no one else seeing the purpose of this list. Its obviously a List in Support of Gay Marriage.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Titusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Titusfied

Posted 2004-03-08, 08:55 PM in reply to Demosthenes's post starting "Homosexuals are faggo....no..."
I don't have to worry about being banned for gay bashing, not with Titus around? right?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Penny_Bags enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzPenny_Bags enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Penny_Bags

Posted 2004-03-09, 10:28 AM in reply to Penny_Bags's post starting "I don't have to worry about being..."
Penny_Bags said:
I don't have to worry about being banned for gay bashing, not with Titus around? right?
this isn't the flame forum so if you gay bash it would be flaming outside of the flame forum which should get people warned and/or banned.That is just my oppinion and don't take it personal.I don't hate gay people as I have said before.They are people still,they just choose to live differently.Hating them for being gay would be like hating a woman because they are a woman.(which some gay people do)
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Dan XIII is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenDan XIII is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Dan XIII

Posted 2004-03-09, 01:29 PM in reply to Dan XIII's post starting "this isn't the flame forum so if you..."
If penny_bags gay bash's, Dan XIII will run to his mommy.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
platnum is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenplatnum is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

platnum

Posted 2004-03-09, 01:39 PM in reply to Dan XIII's post starting "this isn't the flame forum so if you..."
"Gay marriage will encourage people to be gay, in the same way that hanging around tall people makes you tall."

Can someone say "stupid!" Homoseuality is a behavior and a psychological preference not a physical gene. So therefore a behavior is easier passed on than height.

"Heterosexual marriages are valid because they produce children. Infertile couples and old people cannot get legally married because the world needs more children. "

Homosexuals are not infertile, they just choose to have infertile sex. We would not be banning same sex marriages for them being infertile but for them to choose not to produce children.

"Homosexuality is not natural, much like eyeglasses, polyester, and birth control are not natural. "

Eyeglasses and polyester are not contoversial and have specific purposes. Homosexuals are a waste of space because they dont further advance human prosperity and they are massive disease carriers. I'm sorry but i have never gotten HIV from eyeglasses or polyester.

"Straight marriage will be less meaningful, since Britney Spears's 55-hour just-for-fun marriage was meaningful. "

Lets not let that stupid lady effect what is right for society

"Heterosexual marriage has been around for a long time, and it hasn't changed at all: women are property, Blacks can't marry Whites, and divorce is illegal. "

#1 that is very stereotypical #2 the law doesnot say interacial marriages are illegal so what society says about it has no meaning unlike homosexual marriages which will be declared legal just like interacial marrieges

"Gay marriage is not supported by religion. In a theocracy like ours, the values of one religion are always imposed on the entire country. That's why we only have one religion in America."

This blows the whole subject out of proportion ....... out of all the religions i heard of not just Christianity (which by the way this country was founded on) none of them support homosexuality. It will be corresponding to all religions i know in America to ban gay marriages.

"Legalizing gay marriage will open the door to all kinds of crazy behavior. People may even wish to marry their pets because a dog has legal standing and can sign a marriage license."

I dont know if any of you heard of this but an owner can currently get their pets married to another pet ...... If this can happen then it may be possible for interspecie marriages.

"Gay marriage will change the foundation of society. Heterosexual marriage has been around for a long time, and we could never adapt to new social norms because we haven't adapted to cars or longer lifespans. "

Lets see which is more out of the ordinary cars and longer lifespans or penis in male ass ...... what a toughy. Lets see which more benefits society ummmmm noncontroversial technology and conveniant transportation and longer lifespan for more productivity or disease-carrying controversial blasphemic basically infertile beings?..... take your pick

ps. sorry if this gay bashing to u but i am merely trying to make a point from my opinion

Last edited by MarkiX; 2004-03-09 at 01:45 PM.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
MarkiX is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenMarkiX is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

MarkiX

Posted 2004-03-09, 01:48 PM in reply to MarkiX's post starting ""Gay marriage will encourage people to..."
MarkiX said:
Eyeglasses and polyester are not contoversial and have specific purposes. Homosexuals are a waste of space because they dont further advance human prosperity and they are massive disease carriers. I'm sorry but i have never gotten HIV from eyeglasses or polyester.
Since when do we need more people on the Earth?
Oh and by the way... what did you get HIV from? African American heterosexuals are the leading carriers of HIV.

Il papa caca nei legno?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
RoboticSilence is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenRoboticSilence is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

RoboticSilence

Posted 2004-03-09, 01:58 PM in reply to Sovereign's post "INteresting facts about gay marriage..."
I am sure that was made by a gay person, and that was a sad attempt to make sense. I am sure it was some 15year old fat kid who can't get a girl and wants people to think gays are okay so he can fux a man.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Acer enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzAcer enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Acer

Posted 2004-03-09, 02:01 PM in reply to RoboticSilence's post starting "Since when do we need more people on..."
RoboticSilence said:
Since when do we need more people on the Earth?
Oh and by the way... what did you get HIV from? African American heterosexuals are the leading carriers of HIV.
I did not get it at all i was merely making a point and we will need more ppl as soon as homosexuality is accpeted and our population plummets

oh and gays spread it more and they made it a very very big problem in the US. ok maybe it did come from africa but gay ppl were the ones that made it spread the most in the US gays were the first to have it in the US and a lot of Gays spread the disease especially in San Fransisco "Bath Houses"

Last edited by MarkiX; 2004-03-09 at 02:30 PM.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
MarkiX is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenMarkiX is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

MarkiX

Posted 2004-03-09, 02:28 PM in reply to Dan XIII's post starting "this isn't the flame forum so if you..."
Dan XIII said:
this isn't the flame forum so if you gay bash it would be flaming outside of the flame forum which should get people warned and/or banned.That is just my oppinion and don't take it personal.I don't hate gay people as I have said before.They are people still,they just choose to live differently.Hating them for being gay would be like hating a woman because they are a woman.(which some gay people do)
You are extremely less able to control being a woman than a homosexual dumb ass

ps sorry if i double posted i did not mean to

Last edited by MarkiX; 2004-03-09 at 02:31 PM.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

MarkiX

Posted 2004-03-09, 03:04 PM in reply to MarkiX's post starting "You are extremely less able to control..."

Twenty-eight days... six hours... forty-two minutes... twelve seconds. That, is when the world will end.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
zeal311 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenzeal311 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

zeal311

Posted 2004-03-09, 03:20 PM in reply to zeal311's post starting "http://130.89.160.183/jig/fora/gaythread..."
are you trying to tell us something?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Acer enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzAcer enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Acer

Posted 2004-03-09, 03:40 PM in reply to MarkiX's post starting "You are extremely less able to control..."
MarkiX said:
You are extremely less able to control being a woman than a homosexual dumb ass

ps sorry if i double posted i did not mean to
Zelaron no longer has double posting as long as you reply to two seperate threads. The new thing about the move to VB3 is that threads are no longer linear. You can switch to hybrid or threaded modes.

Il papa caca nei legno?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
RoboticSilence is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenRoboticSilence is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

RoboticSilence

Posted 2004-03-09, 03:43 PM in reply to MarkiX's post starting "I did not get it at all i was merely..."
MarkiX said:
I did not get it at all i was merely making a point and we will need more ppl as soon as homosexuality is accpeted and our population plummets

oh and gays spread it more and they made it a very very big problem in the US. ok maybe it did come from africa but gay ppl were the ones that made it spread the most in the US gays were the first to have it in the US and a lot of Gays spread the disease especially in San Fransisco "Bath Houses"
My point is that gays are not the number one carriers of AIDS or HIV. Your arguement is valid but not well thought out.

Anyway... with that attitude.

Gay marriage, what's next? Women's suffrage? Equal rights for African Americans? Oh no!

Il papa caca nei legno?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

RoboticSilence