Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > The Zelaron Nexus > General Discussion

Bush backs Gay Marriage BAN
Posted 2004-02-24, 11:04 AM
Now that's one thing he did right so far.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Ganga is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenGanga is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Ganga

Posted 2004-02-24, 11:13 AM in reply to Ganga's post "Bush backs Gay Marriage BAN"
Marriage is based on religion, I havent seen any religion support homosexuality, therefore it would be sacreligious for any priest to marry any gay couple.

"When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic."- Benjamin Franklin
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Adrenachrome enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzAdrenachrome enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Adrenachrome

Posted 2004-02-24, 11:20 AM in reply to Adrenachrome's post starting "Marriage is based on religion, I havent..."
*-Shivers-*
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
LiveWire is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenLiveWire is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

LiveWire

Posted 2004-02-24, 01:09 PM in reply to LiveWire's post starting "*-Shivers-*"
Gays only want to get married for the benefits. It is not love to them its the money that gos to them when their lover dies. It is insurance benefits and ownership benefits. So not only are they fuckin fags they are greedy. So I am glad that Bush backs Gay marriage ban.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
MarkiX is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenMarkiX is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

MarkiX

Posted 2004-02-24, 01:20 PM in reply to MarkiX's post starting "Gays only want to get married for the..."
It's completly dissgusting to marry someone of the same gender,unless its a female
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
LiveWire is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenLiveWire is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

LiveWire

Posted 2004-02-24, 01:22 PM in reply to LiveWire's post starting "It's completly dissgusting to marry..."
LiveWire said:
It's completly dissgusting to marry someone of the same gender,unless its a female
so then u are sayin lesbians are ok ............ i totally agree
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
MarkiX is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenMarkiX is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

MarkiX

Posted 2004-02-24, 01:28 PM in reply to MarkiX's post starting "Gays only want to get married for the..."
MarkiX said:
Gays only want to get married for the benefits. It is not love to them its the money that gos to them when their lover dies. It is <A TITLE="Click for more information about insurance" STYLE="text-decoration: none; border-bottom: medium solid green;" HREF="http://search.targetwords.com/u.search?x=5977|1||||insurance|AA1VDw">insurance</A> benefits and ownership benefits. So not only are they fuckin fags they are greedy. So I am glad that Bush backs Gay marriage ban.

...Do not comment on a subject in which you so obviously know little about, boy. It'll only make you look like a sheltered idiot.

Other than that...I will not say anything more than how ignorant this topic is to begin with. *twitch*
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Jessifer read his obituary with confusionJessifer read his obituary with confusionJessifer read his obituary with confusionJessifer read his obituary with confusion

Jessifer

Posted 2004-02-24, 01:30 PM in reply to Jessifer's post starting "...Do not comment on a subject in which..."
Jessifer said:
...Do not comment on a subject in which you so obviously know little about, boy. It'll only make you look like a sheltered idiot.

Other than that...I will not say anything more than how ignorant this topic is to begin with. *twitch*
Those that sympathsize w/ gays make me puke i will now act like there was not a retort w/ what is posted earlier
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

MarkiX

Posted 2004-02-24, 01:45 PM in reply to MarkiX's post starting "Those that sympathsize w/ gays make me..."
MarkiX said:
Those that sympathsize w/ gays make me puke i will now act like there was not a retort w/ what is posted earlier
I'll have to agree on this one. Lesbians PwN, Gays=Teh SuXors (literally) -pukes-
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

LiveWire

Posted 2004-02-24, 02:12 PM in reply to LiveWire's post starting "I'll have to agree on this one...."
LiveWire said:
I'll have to agree on this one. Lesbians PwN, Gays=Teh SuXors (literally) -pukes-
Lesbianas are nasty too, if its for a turn on or just for sexual reasons and they are hot, I like... but if they like each other for real and shit that is just weird.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Acer enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzAcer enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Acer

Posted 2004-02-24, 02:37 PM in reply to Ganga's post "Bush backs Gay Marriage BAN"
Why the FUCK do any of you idiots care what anyone else does? This is so GOD DAMNED stupid. How can YOU be the person to tell someone else what they can or cannot do? It's like me telling Chrome that he can't smoke weed. If he doesn't harm me, or anyone else, WHY THE FUCK should it matter. I don't sympathize with gays. I just don't give a flying rat's ass about them being "married". If there is a God, let him deal with everyone his way. Becuase if you believe in God, shouldn't you NOT be judging people?

Ignorance. This place is overflowing with it.

Oh and...
Adrenachrome said:
Marriage is based on religion, I havent seen any religion support homosexuality, therefore it would be sacreligious for any priest to marry any gay couple.
That's why they would go to the justice of the peace.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
khwiii enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzkhwiii enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

khwiii

Misquote
Posted 2004-02-24, 02:41 PM in reply to Jessifer's post starting "...Do not comment on a subject in which..."
Jessifer said:
MarkiX said:
<A TITLE="Click for more information about insurance" STYLE="text-decoration: none; border-bottom: medium solid green;" HREF="http://search.targetwords.com/u.search?x=5977|1||||insurance|AA1VDw">
Where the heck did that come from?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
WetWired read his obituary with confusionWetWired read his obituary with confusionWetWired read his obituary with confusionWetWired read his obituary with confusion

WetWired

Posted 2004-02-24, 03:00 PM in reply to WetWired's post "Misquote"
Kwhiii.... my friend.

To allow something by law is to say that anyone and EVERYONE can do it. If EVERYONE was gay... there wouldn't be much reproduction... now would there? So basically, it is assanine to allow gay marriage... since marriage has two parts, love and reproduction.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Penny_Bags enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzPenny_Bags enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Penny_Bags

Posted 2004-02-24, 03:08 PM in reply to Penny_Bags's post starting "Kwhiii.... my friend. To allow..."
I think its about time bush did something right.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

LiveWire

Posted 2004-02-24, 03:54 PM in reply to Penny_Bags's post starting "Kwhiii.... my friend. To allow..."
Penny_Bags said:
To allow something by law is to say that anyone and EVERYONE can do it. If EVERYONE was gay... there wouldn't be much reproduction... now would there? So basically, it is assanine to allow gay marriage... since marriage has two parts, love and reproduction.
Ok. i'm going to go easy on you. It is NOT illegal to smoke cigs, does EVERYONE do it? I can listen to some arguements, but this one is in absolutely NO WAY valid, anyway you look at it.

BTW, what about people who CANNOT have kids... Should they be married? Since marriage has *two* parts as you say...
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
khwiii enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzkhwiii enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

khwiii

Posted 2004-02-24, 04:42 PM in reply to khwiii's post starting "Ok. i'm going to go easy on you. It..."
I'd have to go with khwiii on this one. How could you be free when you're being restricted by laws that directly impact your personal life? You should be free to marry who you want, just as everyone (myself included) is free to express disgust at the thoughts of gay couples.

Even though I wouldn't do it, I wouldn't think of denying people what makes them happy.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Vollstrecker shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in lifeVollstrecker shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in life

Vollstrecker

Posted 2004-02-24, 05:03 PM in reply to Vollstrecker's post starting "I'd have to go with khwiii on this one...."
It's in the bible. Want to be gay? Deal with the repurcussions.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Thanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Thanatos

Posted 2004-02-24, 05:44 PM in reply to Thanatos's post starting "It's in the bible. Want to be gay? ..."
Pft. having two gay people marrying each other does in NO way directly affect your life. Why the HELL are people making such a big deal. Its their life not yours. You have absoulutly NO RIGHT to tell them how they should live it.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Sovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzSovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Sovereign

Posted 2004-02-24, 06:16 PM in reply to khwiii's post starting "Why the FUCK do any of you idiots care..."
khwiii said:
Why the FUCK do any of you idiots care what anyone else does? This is so GOD DAMNED stupid. How can YOU be the person to tell someone else what they can or cannot do? It's like me telling Chrome that he can't smoke weed. If he doesn't harm me, or anyone else, WHY THE FUCK should it matter. I don't sympathize with gays. I just don't give a flying rat's ass about them being "married". If there is a God, let him deal with everyone his way. Becuase if you believe in God, shouldn't you NOT be judging people?

Ignorance. This place is overflowing with it.

Oh and...

That's why they would go to the justice of the peace.
What Adrenachrome said is right. They shouldnt be able to get married... if they want the rights then a Union or w/e it is, is fine by me.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Acer enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzAcer enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Acer

Posted 2004-02-24, 06:26 PM in reply to Acer's post starting "What Adrenachrome said is right. They..."
Honestly, I'm glad that Bush sided that way. All moral reasoning aside, its just my fucking opinion that it is wrong. God didn't enable two members of the same sex to not be able to reproduce on their own for a reason. Gays weren't intended in historical perspectives, obviously.

Ignorance, shmignorance... I think gays are disgusting and immoral, no matter how little they effect my life. Cocaine dealers in Columbia effect me as much as a gay marriage in San Francisco, which is little to none. Of course this isn't the same for everyone, but in my case, it pertains perfectly, and there isn't anything anyone can say to refute that.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Titusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Titusfied