Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > Zelaron Gaming > Diablo III > Diablo I & II

Exclamation zoomancer
Posted 2004-04-22, 11:58 AM
plz someone tell me they gear stat and skill to make a mfer zoomancer this is my first time to make one plz tell me thanx for help
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
osmoses-jones is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenosmoses-jones is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

osmoses-jones

Posted 2004-04-24, 10:59 PM in reply to osmoses-jones's post "zoomancer"
I don't really like to go pure summoner, so I can't help you here.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
badboy is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenbadboy is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

badboy

Posted 2004-04-25, 12:51 AM in reply to badboy's post starting "I don't really like to go pure..."
spam[ ya I can't help you eithe cuz I have no fucking idea what zoomancer is, I just post for nothing]spam err wooot!!!!!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Ganga is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenGanga is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Ganga

Posted 2004-04-25, 11:48 AM in reply to Ganga's post starting "spam[ ya I can't help you eithe cuz I..."
Dude omfg you cant make a zoomancer an mfing char you newb. Zoomancers need other ppl to kill for them so they can raise, Zoomancer's just cant mf properly.
I use to be a shoe shinner now I sip Aunt Jamima, I go to sleep in Europe and wake back up in China. CLUB 977 The 80's Channel!!!!! -winamp radio is heaven on earth
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
zagggon is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenzagggon is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

zagggon

Posted 2004-04-26, 11:34 AM in reply to zagggon's post starting "Dude omfg you cant make a zoomancer an..."
i already make a one and he is lvl84 now and he own all bosses and i use my merc to kill for me and i raise so i don't need people to help me
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
osmoses-jones is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenosmoses-jones is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

osmoses-jones

Posted 2004-04-27, 03:19 PM in reply to osmoses-jones's post starting "i already make a one and he is lvl84..."
So why do you ask us for info if you've already got it ?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
badboy is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenbadboy is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

badboy

Posted 2004-04-27, 03:37 PM in reply to badboy's post starting "So why do you ask us for info if you've..."
My setup was pretty standard. When I was actively playing my summon necro he wore:

Helm: Shako
Amulet: Mara’s
Armor: Enigma
Weapon: wiz spike (need the fcr for teleing and CE)
Shield: Homunculus
Belt: Arach
Boots: Marrowwalk
Gloves: Trang
Rings: 2x Soj

Some of these items have since been distributed to my other characters (Mara’s, Sojs, Arachs, enigma). If I ever play him again I would go back to this setup.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
kockblocker1 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenkockblocker1 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

kockblocker1