Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > The Zelaron Nexus > General Discussion

Kazilla's a daddy!
Posted 2009-03-10, 01:26 PM
man, wouldn't that be scary?

Anyway, still no job but its all good. Me and Megan are doing very good. Her job is going steady, and she has even managed to bring in a few bonuses for her hard work. We talked a little bit, but more so I talked with my brother. Past few weeks I have been going through a lot of tests, and trials so-to-speak. My brother and I have joined the US Army. He going in as a Light-Wheeled Mechanic, and myself as a Human Intelligence Collector. He is currently in boot camp in FT. Jackson, South Carolina. I will be heading to the same BCT on April 21st. I am so excited and I wish my plane was leaving today. Army will do some good for me, and definitely set me and Megan up for a good life. I will have 9 weeks BCT, then AIT here in FT. Auwachukuh (that's spelled wrong). I know you were all really interested to hear about how our lives are going so I felt the need to fill you in. Feel free to wish pain and suffering onto me, it will do me some good. Wishful bullet holes to non-vital organs will also do.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Kazilla has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessKazilla has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessKazilla has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darkness

Kazilla

Posted 2009-03-10, 04:18 PM in reply to Kazilla's post "Kazilla's a daddy!"
I'm glad you finally decided to get a decent occupation rather than let your girlfriend be responsible for all the income.
BTW, why did she stop posting here again?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Wallow is an uncelestial body of massWallow is an uncelestial body of massWallow is an uncelestial body of mass

Wallow

Posted 2009-03-10, 04:23 PM in reply to Wallow's post starting "I'm glad you finally decided to get a..."
Why
Oh
You
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Kazilla has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessKazilla has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessKazilla has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darkness

Kazilla

Posted 2009-03-10, 04:38 PM in reply to Kazilla's post starting "Why Oh You"
Kazilla said: [Goto]
Why
Oh
You
Or it could be because she couldn't get on at work anymore, but blaming it on Wallow is cool too.

Glad to hear you're trying not to be worthless anymore.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2009-03-10, 04:40 PM in reply to Kazilla's post "Kazilla's a daddy!"
It is no mistake that many young men see "no way out" other than enlisting in the armed services.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Grav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrow

Grav

Posted 2009-03-10, 04:42 PM in reply to Grav's post starting "It is no mistake that many young men..."
Grav said: [Goto]
It is no mistake that many young men see "no way out" other than enlisting in the armed services.
In most cases, it's because they've passed up previous opportunities for better things. I would imagine this is the case with Kazilla.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2009-03-10, 04:55 PM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post starting "In most cases, it's because they've..."
Actually I have depleted all other opportunities. As has my brother. Both my brothers were laid off around the same time I was. One of them found a job driving a truck for a friend of a friend of a boss, or something or another. The other brother has been looking day and night for a job for the past 2 months, he is running late on his payments and he honestly has no way out. I have now come to the xroad that he has, without being able to find any work and not receiving any calls back from possible employment I have decided to join. I haven't passed any opportunities. Now, my father is about to be laid off from the same job I was laid off from, he managed to hold on as long as he has, but.. its comming to an end. No one I worked with at my last job is still there except my father. Life sucks, the military has so much security, and benefits out the wah-zoo. Makes sense to go in, and stay in. If the military life-style works out for me and megan we plan on staying in for 20 years.

Military will be good, my brother called and said he is enjoying it very much.. can't wait.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Kazilla

Posted 2009-03-10, 07:12 PM in reply to Kazilla's post starting "Actually I have depleted all other..."
Rawr! I has returned.. for one post only!

I've already had experience with the Army so I have an idea of what we're getting into. I wasn't an adult when my ex-stepdad and mom were married and we were in the Army but I know about the whole moving around thing. For me it's always been hard to make friends and keep them, and the friends I do have I don't even live by any more and I'm cool with that so I think I'll be okay. Gonna go to school (I'm hoping) and we'll just deal with whatever comes our way. We (meaning me mostly) are hoping to married within the next year or so. Anyways, there's your update.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Tuttifrutti shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in lifeTuttifrutti shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in life

Tuttifrutti

Posted 2009-03-10, 07:53 PM in reply to Tuttifrutti's post starting "Rawr! I has returned.. for one post..."
If Kazilla can afford the ring Watch out for those 50 cent rings...
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Wallow is an uncelestial body of massWallow is an uncelestial body of massWallow is an uncelestial body of mass

Wallow

Posted 2009-03-10, 08:59 PM in reply to Wallow's post starting "If Kazilla can afford the ring :D Watch..."
Your dad gave me this great location where I can get a ring + a case for 25 cents.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Kazilla

Posted 2009-03-10, 09:26 PM in reply to Tuttifrutti's post starting "Rawr! I has returned.. for one post..."
Tutti come baaaaaack!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Jessifer read his obituary with confusionJessifer read his obituary with confusionJessifer read his obituary with confusionJessifer read his obituary with confusion

Jessifer

Posted 2009-03-10, 10:26 PM in reply to Tuttifrutti's post starting "Rawr! I has returned.. for one post..."
Why are you in a hurry to get married?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Grav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrow

Grav

Posted 2009-03-11, 09:13 AM in reply to Grav's post starting "Why are you in a hurry to get married?"
I'm not, idk why she is though. We are only 20 years old.. plenty of time imo.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Kazilla

Posted 2009-03-11, 09:35 AM in reply to Grav's post starting "Why are you in a hurry to get married?"
Grav said: [Goto]
Why are you in a hurry to get married?
She has a vagina.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2009-03-11, 09:39 AM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post starting "She has a vagina."
Free sex ftw.

I miss Tutti.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Jessifer read his obituary with confusionJessifer read his obituary with confusionJessifer read his obituary with confusionJessifer read his obituary with confusion

Jessifer

Posted 2009-03-11, 01:01 PM in reply to Kazilla's post starting "Your dad gave me this great location..."
Kazilla said: [Goto]
Your dad gave me this great location where I can get a ring + a case for 25 cents.
Great comeback scrub
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Wallow

Posted 2009-03-13, 12:08 AM in reply to Wallow's post starting "Great comeback scrub"
lolscrub
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Kazilla

Posted 2009-03-13, 07:38 AM in reply to Kazilla's post starting "lolscrub"
You already told me you want to get married and you said when you get back from school that we would so I don't know why you're acting like you're afraid of commitment. If you want me to come with you (for free), then we're getting married.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Tuttifrutti shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in lifeTuttifrutti shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in life

Tuttifrutti

Posted 2009-03-13, 09:11 AM in reply to Tuttifrutti's post starting "You already told me you want to get..."
Marriage is EVIL!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution

-Spector-

Posted 2009-03-13, 09:23 AM in reply to Tuttifrutti's post starting "You already told me you want to get..."
I want to get married, im just not in a hurry to do it
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Kazilla