Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > Zelaron Gaming > Diablo III > Diablo I & II

Realm down
Posted 2002-12-09, 09:13 PM
Ream down.... lol when is it ever up?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
The_King is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenThe_King is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

The_King

Posted 2002-12-09, 09:47 PM in reply to The_King's post "Realm down"
it allways is, it's just fucked up from time to time on everyones comp...
.....Broke the rubba, busted another all up in ya motha, so how u feel like havin another baby brotha? Wha? dont studda, ya pants hangin so low ya new baby brotha can be ya new lova!......
My Personal Website!
www.dimensionforums.com
ÖWÑëÐ
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
"CRØNîC-KîLLå" is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between"CRØNîC-KîLLå" is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

"CRØNîC-KîLLå"

Posted 2002-12-10, 01:12 AM in reply to The_King's post "Realm down"
man I got it again today... thats 4 times
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
The_King is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenThe_King is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

The_King

Posted 2002-12-10, 07:38 PM in reply to The_King's post "Realm down"
Damn dude I got it again... thats like 15 times n the past 2 days!! is there nothing I can do?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

The_King

Posted 2002-12-10, 07:57 PM in reply to The_King's post "Realm down"
You can stop playing for a while.

Maybe tonight we'll fly so far away... We'll be lost before the dawn...
Raziel said:
er er LOL
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
DaFrigginDoctah enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzDaFrigginDoctah enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

DaFrigginDoctah

Posted 2002-12-10, 08:41 PM in reply to The_King's post "Realm down"
Dont change characters too fast.

"When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic."- Benjamin Franklin
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Adrenachrome enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzAdrenachrome enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Adrenachrome

Posted 2002-12-10, 08:55 PM in reply to The_King's post "Realm down"
i get it once per day, usually the first time i log into b.net using the same ip, using 2 d2's... kicks me for about 30 + mins... i hate it so much!
.....Broke the rubba, busted another all up in ya motha, so how u feel like havin another baby brotha? Wha? dont studda, ya pants hangin so low ya new baby brotha can be ya new lova!......
My Personal Website!
www.dimensionforums.com
ÖWÑëÐ
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
"CRØNîC-KîLLå" is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between"CRØNîC-KîLLå" is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

"CRØNîC-KîLLå"

Posted 2002-12-10, 09:47 PM in reply to The_King's post "Realm down"
I am not kidding it had to hav happened 15 TIMES JUST TODAY!! WTF IS WITH THAT??! I am talking about in less than 2 hours
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

The_King

Posted 2002-12-11, 06:16 AM in reply to The_King's post "Realm down"
dude chill, it happends.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Boo~Hoo is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenBoo~Hoo is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Boo~Hoo

Posted 2002-12-11, 10:49 AM in reply to The_King's post "Realm down"
15 time in 2 hours, sorry, not happening... There is at least a 10 minute delay, and up to about 72 hours I think a Blizz Rep reported once.

Anyway, just try not to use too many programs at one time, and take your time in the channels and when loading characters and what not. I hear that if you type something in the chat room before exiting to get a new character, you have a much beeter chance of not getting realm down. And try to stay in a chat room for a few seconds before going nuts on all the menu buttons!!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Titusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Titusfied

Posted 2002-12-11, 11:30 AM in reply to The_King's post "Realm down"
Other than that get a life man god damn! How often do you play that shit?

Maybe tonight we'll fly so far away... We'll be lost before the dawn...
Raziel said:
er er LOL
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
DaFrigginDoctah enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzDaFrigginDoctah enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

DaFrigginDoctah

Posted 2002-12-11, 01:48 PM in reply to The_King's post "Realm down"
I play everyday for a while after school... anyways I will exit a game and it wont be able to load the channel for some reason so I get kicked out of bnet alltogether then the realm is down... my uncle lives in the same house and the same thing happens to us both even when we are not doing the same thing
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

The_King