Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > The Zelaron Nexus > General Discussion

Zelaron fantasy football league?
Posted 2008-08-01, 08:13 AM
We need to have one this year.. let me know if you're interested. If we can get 8-10 people that'd be great. If yoy know of somebody that wants to join that doesn't go here that's fine. As long as we get 8 or 10 I don't care. I'm not going to create one before I know that people will join.

So sign up here if you're interested.

Thanatos
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Thanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Thanatos

Posted 2008-08-01, 03:02 PM in reply to Thanatos's post "Zelaron fantasy football league?"
Signup Sheet said:
1. Thanatos
2. HandofHeaven
etc.
I'm in.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
HandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

HandOfHeaven

Posted 2008-08-03, 03:41 AM in reply to HandOfHeaven's post starting "I'm in."
1. Thanatos
2. HandOfHeaven
3. quikspy67
etc.
Count me in too.

Stanley Cups
2015 Stanley Cup Champions: The Chicago Blackhawks. C-Jonathon Toews
2014 Stanley Cup Champions: The Los Angeles Kings. C-Dustin Brown
2013 Stanley Cup Champions: The Chicago Blackhawks. C-Jonathon Toews
2012 Stanley Cup Champions: The Los Angeles Kings. C-Dustin Brown
2011 Stanley Cup Champions: The Boston Bruins. C-Zdeno Chara
2010 Stanley Cup Champions: The Chicago Blackhawks C-Jonathon Toews
2009 Stanley Cup Champions: The Pittsburgh Penguins C-Sidney Crosby
2008 Stanley Cup Champions: The Detroit Red Wings C-Nicklas Lidstrom
2007 Stanley Cup Champions: The Ducks Of Anaheim C-Scott Neidermayer
2006 Stanley Cup Champions: The Carolina Hurricanes C-Rod Brind'Amour
2004 Stanley Cup Champions: The Tampa Bay Lightning C-Dave Andreychuk

Longevity

TWELVE YEAR VETERAN (October 2002)

Last edited by quikspy67; 2008-08-03 at 03:47 AM.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
quikspy67 shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in lifequikspy67 shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in life

quikspy67

Posted 2008-08-03, 07:45 PM in reply to quikspy67's post starting "Count me in too."
im in
Tim
I know you
said not to
deal w/ them
I didn't think
I'm lost and
I'm sorry
They Know
Run
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
jamer123 shouldn't have fed itjamer123 shouldn't have fed itjamer123 shouldn't have fed itjamer123 shouldn't have fed itjamer123 shouldn't have fed it

jamer123

Posted 2008-08-04, 07:22 AM in reply to jamer123's post starting "im in"
Ok so we have 5 so far (D3V is in, too). We need at least 3 more.

Titus? Darwin? Slaynish?

Come on you fuckers!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Thanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Thanatos

Posted 2008-08-06, 06:56 AM in reply to Thanatos's post starting "Ok so we have 5 so far (D3V is in,..."
Thanatos said: [Goto]
Ok so we have 5 so far (D3V is in, too). We need at least 3 more.

Titus? Darwin? Slaynish?

Come on you fuckers!
I'm bored so I'll play, but someone needs to teach me how
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Wallow is an uncelestial body of massWallow is an uncelestial body of massWallow is an uncelestial body of mass

Wallow

Posted 2008-08-06, 07:06 AM in reply to Wallow's post starting "I'm bored so I'll play, but someone..."
You guys are el gay.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Thanatos

Posted 2008-08-06, 07:31 AM in reply to Thanatos's post starting "You guys are el gay."
I'm in snigga.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Titusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Titusfied

Posted 2008-08-06, 08:33 AM in reply to Titusfied's post starting "I'm in snigga."
Alright, so far we have:

1. Thanatos
2. HandofHeaven
3. Quickspy67
4. D3V
5. jamer123
6. Wallow
7. Titusfied

Not gonna lie, I'm kinda iffy on Wallow and jamer joining. I mean I'm not gonna turn you away, I just want a fun/competetive league and if you've never played Fantasy Football before, that's definitely going to set you back.

WE NEED AT LEAST 1 MORE!!!! Come on people! Invite whoever you want that's non-Zel and wants to join a league, too, if need be.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Thanatos

Posted 2008-08-06, 06:53 PM in reply to Thanatos's post starting "Alright, so far we have: 1. Thanatos..."
Fine, I'll just google it and learn how to play before we start. No big deal
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Wallow is an uncelestial body of massWallow is an uncelestial body of massWallow is an uncelestial body of mass

Wallow

Posted 2008-08-06, 09:00 PM in reply to Wallow's post starting "Fine, I'll just google it and learn how..."
were are we playing at
Tim
I know you
said not to
deal w/ them
I didn't think
I'm lost and
I'm sorry
They Know
Run
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
jamer123 shouldn't have fed itjamer123 shouldn't have fed itjamer123 shouldn't have fed itjamer123 shouldn't have fed itjamer123 shouldn't have fed it

jamer123

Posted 2008-08-07, 08:31 AM in reply to jamer123's post starting "were are we playing at"
jamer123 said: [Goto]
were are we playing at
Most likely Yahoo.

Wallow, the main concept behind fantasy football is how well your team performs against the team of another Manager (you, me, Titus, etc). At the beginning of the league, there will be a draft where you pick certain individual players to form your team. So you want to draft a QB, RBs, WRs, so on and so forth. Basically you want to get the best guys available at every position to make your team.

Once your team is assembled, each week your team faces another Manager's team. Each player on your team's score will be added up to form your overall score for the week. If your overall score is better than the team you're facing, you win. If it's not, you lose for the week.

This goes on for 17 weeks. It's pretty fun.

If you have any questions, let me know.

WE STILL NEED MORE PEOPLE!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Thanatos

Posted 2008-08-07, 09:51 AM in reply to Thanatos's post starting "Most likely Yahoo. Wallow, the main..."
If anyone picks Favre as their QB, I'm going to vomit onto my keyboard.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
HandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

HandOfHeaven

Posted 2008-08-07, 07:35 PM in reply to HandOfHeaven's post starting "If anyone picks Favre as their QB, I'm..."
HandOfHeaven said: [Goto]
If anyone picks Favre as their QB, I'm going to vomit onto my keyboard.
Watch, it will be jamer
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Wallow

Posted 2008-08-07, 09:28 PM in reply to Wallow's post starting "Watch, it will be jamer"
Wallow do you know Favre is?

Stanley Cups
2015 Stanley Cup Champions: The Chicago Blackhawks. C-Jonathon Toews
2014 Stanley Cup Champions: The Los Angeles Kings. C-Dustin Brown
2013 Stanley Cup Champions: The Chicago Blackhawks. C-Jonathon Toews
2012 Stanley Cup Champions: The Los Angeles Kings. C-Dustin Brown
2011 Stanley Cup Champions: The Boston Bruins. C-Zdeno Chara
2010 Stanley Cup Champions: The Chicago Blackhawks C-Jonathon Toews
2009 Stanley Cup Champions: The Pittsburgh Penguins C-Sidney Crosby
2008 Stanley Cup Champions: The Detroit Red Wings C-Nicklas Lidstrom
2007 Stanley Cup Champions: The Ducks Of Anaheim C-Scott Neidermayer
2006 Stanley Cup Champions: The Carolina Hurricanes C-Rod Brind'Amour
2004 Stanley Cup Champions: The Tampa Bay Lightning C-Dave Andreychuk

Longevity

TWELVE YEAR VETERAN (October 2002)

Old
Profile PM WWW Search
quikspy67 shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in lifequikspy67 shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in life

quikspy67

Posted 2008-08-08, 09:17 AM in reply to quikspy67's post starting "Wallow do you know Favre is?"
quikspy67 said: [Goto]
Wallow do you know Favre is?
yea, plays for the New York Jets
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Wallow

Posted 2008-08-09, 11:31 PM in reply to Wallow's post starting "yea, plays for the New York Jets"
I'll please you guys, I was looking for a group anyways so I'll join. I would get my next door neighbor but he is already in a league.
<script type="text/javascript">alert("remember when scripting attacks worked?");</script>
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Asamin has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessAsamin has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessAsamin has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darkness

Asamin

Posted 2008-08-10, 08:10 AM in reply to Asamin's post starting "I'll please you guys, I was looking for..."
Asamin said: [Goto]
I'll please you guys, I was looking for a group anyways so I'll join. I would get my next door neighbor but he is already in a league.
Thanatos that's everyone. Let's start this league
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Wallow

Posted 2008-08-10, 11:01 AM in reply to Wallow's post starting "Thanatos that's everyone. Let's start..."
I'll start the league. I'll post the name and pass as soon as it is made and we can pick a draft date.
<script type="text/javascript">alert("remember when scripting attacks worked?");</script>
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Asamin has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessAsamin has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessAsamin has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darkness

Asamin

Posted 2008-08-11, 08:22 AM in reply to Asamin's post starting "I'll start the league. I'll post the..."
Umm, yeah I got this here.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Thanatos