Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > Zelaron Gaming > RPGMaker

Can Someone Please Help Me MAke A Few Custom Scripts?
Posted 2006-11-12, 12:14 PM
I Am MAking A Game That Is Based From Final Fantasy VII
I was Wondering If Someone Could Help Me Make Or Find
Scripts For RPG MAKER XP that clould allow me to have

1)LIMIT BREAKS

2)Some Kind Of Materia System

3)Separate Battle Menus For "MAGIC" And "Summon"
Crack pipes, needles,PCP and fast cars Kind of mix really well in a dead movie star If I feel like talking, I never be wrong If I feel like walking, you best come along ,I close my windows,Crank the heat up high Till my palms are wetAnd my tongue is dry, I'm looking for a motherThat will get me high, Just a stupid motherfucker If I die, I die

Old
Profile PM WWW Search
DarkSpartan116 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenDarkSpartan116 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

DarkSpartan116

Posted 2006-11-19, 12:55 AM in reply to DarkSpartan116's post "Can Someone Please Help Me MAke A Few..."
Try downloading some RPGs made from rm2k3 and just copy the system used in them I know four of those games have a script that allows them to use Summons Magic and Techniques or something like it just copy that and change the name. As far the limit break thing goes I know of a FF fan game that uses that also, once again copy.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
hotdog is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenhotdog is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

hotdog

Posted 2006-11-19, 09:44 AM in reply to hotdog's post starting "Try downloading some RPGs made from..."
http://www.rmxp.org

Register as a member and then go to the downloads section. They have all you need in the RGSS Scripts section. Just download tthe demos and then copy and paste the scripts.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Atnas shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in lifeAtnas shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in life

Atnas