Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > The Zelaron Nexus > General Discussion

View Poll Results: What day can you make it to the draft?
Monday 2 28.57%
Tuesday 0 0%
Wednesday 0 0%
Thursday 1 14.29%
Friday 0 0%
Saturday 0 0%
Sunday 4 57.14%
Voters: 7. You may not vote on this poll

Posted 2008-08-22, 07:26 AM in reply to quikspy67's post starting "Do you guys think their is anything..."
What do you mean? You can change the rankings...
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Thanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Thanatos

Posted 2008-08-22, 11:20 AM in reply to quikspy67's post starting "Do you guys think their is anything..."
quikspy67 said: [Goto]
Do you guys think their is anything wrong with yahoo's rankings?
The Yahoo system goes directly off of last year's default scoring system. I'd say it's as close as any other ranking system around. Also, if you don't like what they have you simply drag over the players into "My rankings" column on the right side, and then update their positions in the pre-draft setup from there. I've rotated a few guys around I think are going to perform exceptionally this year, and set it up to my own personal liking.

Quote:
!King_Amazon!: I talked to him while he was getting raped
[quote][16:04] jamer123: GRRR firefox just like quit on me now on internet exploder[quote]
[quote=!King_Amazon!]notices he's 3 inches shorter than her son and he's circumcised [quote]

Last edited by D3V; 2008-08-22 at 11:25 AM.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
D3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidences

D3V

Posted 2008-08-22, 11:22 AM in reply to D3V's post starting "The Yahoo system goes directly off of..."
same here
Tim
I know you
said not to
deal w/ them
I didn't think
I'm lost and
I'm sorry
They Know
Run
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
jamer123 shouldn't have fed itjamer123 shouldn't have fed itjamer123 shouldn't have fed itjamer123 shouldn't have fed itjamer123 shouldn't have fed it

jamer123

Posted 2008-08-22, 01:24 PM in reply to D3V's post starting "The Yahoo system goes directly off of..."
My list is badass. You guys are fucked!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Thanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Thanatos

Posted 2008-08-22, 01:28 PM in reply to Thanatos's post starting "My list is badass. You guys are fucked!"
Hah or so you think, I've got a few sleepers moved up into the higher rankings that may benefit my team nicely this season.. We'll just have to wait and see. Hopefully you don't have any Colts on your team, you don't want a gimp.

Quote:
[quote][16:04] jamer123: GRRR firefox just like quit on me now on internet exploder[quote]
[quote=!King_Amazon!]notices he's 3 inches shorter than her son and he's circumcised [quote]
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
D3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidences

D3V

Posted 2008-08-22, 01:43 PM in reply to D3V's post starting "Hah or so you think, I've got a few..."
I might even bump up the draft sooner.. I want to see my team already lol.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Thanatos

Posted 2008-08-22, 01:45 PM in reply to Thanatos's post starting "I might even bump up the draft sooner....."
Same here, and who cares nobody is really taking it too seriously anyways. Bump it to this Sunday.

Quote:
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

D3V

Posted 2008-08-22, 01:47 PM in reply to D3V's post starting "Same here, and who cares nobody is..."
i picked the best of the best so ha
Tim
I know you
said not to
deal w/ them
I didn't think
I'm lost and
I'm sorry
They Know
Run
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
jamer123 shouldn't have fed itjamer123 shouldn't have fed itjamer123 shouldn't have fed itjamer123 shouldn't have fed itjamer123 shouldn't have fed it

jamer123

Posted 2008-08-22, 06:18 PM in reply to jamer123's post starting "i picked the best of the best so ha"
Wow I'm afraid.

Stanley Cups
2015 Stanley Cup Champions: The Chicago Blackhawks. C-Jonathon Toews
2014 Stanley Cup Champions: The Los Angeles Kings. C-Dustin Brown
2013 Stanley Cup Champions: The Chicago Blackhawks. C-Jonathon Toews
2012 Stanley Cup Champions: The Los Angeles Kings. C-Dustin Brown
2011 Stanley Cup Champions: The Boston Bruins. C-Zdeno Chara
2010 Stanley Cup Champions: The Chicago Blackhawks C-Jonathon Toews
2009 Stanley Cup Champions: The Pittsburgh Penguins C-Sidney Crosby
2008 Stanley Cup Champions: The Detroit Red Wings C-Nicklas Lidstrom
2007 Stanley Cup Champions: The Ducks Of Anaheim C-Scott Neidermayer
2006 Stanley Cup Champions: The Carolina Hurricanes C-Rod Brind'Amour
2004 Stanley Cup Champions: The Tampa Bay Lightning C-Dave Andreychuk

Longevity

TWELVE YEAR VETERAN (October 2002)

Old
Profile PM WWW Search
quikspy67 shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in lifequikspy67 shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in life

quikspy67

Posted 2008-08-22, 06:51 PM in reply to quikspy67's post starting "Wow I'm afraid."
Hopefully this year will be good on here, once again I've got like 4 other regular leagues, and one that I'm paying for, I'll try and keep up with this more than the other bullshit free leagues atleast here we can talk shit more freely. Should be fun, good luck all.

Quote:
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

D3V

Posted 2008-08-22, 09:29 PM in reply to D3V's post starting "Hopefully this year will be good on..."
Why 4?

Stanley Cups

Longevity

Old
Profile PM WWW Search
quikspy67 shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in lifequikspy67 shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in life

quikspy67

Posted 2008-08-22, 09:40 PM in reply to quikspy67's post starting "Why 4?"
Boredom, I am very competitive. My brother and I join extra leagues just to keep up better on every player, if you have 4 seperate teams with all different players essentially you will be keeping up on a majority of the league, which will benefit you overall in the league you are trying to most in as you will always be kept up on what's going on around the league.

Quote:
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

D3V

Posted 2008-08-22, 09:45 PM in reply to D3V's post starting "Boredom, I am very competitive. My..."
I might just go with 2 my cousin will probobly host one.

Stanley Cups

Longevity

Old
Profile PM WWW Search

quikspy67

Posted 2008-08-24, 10:37 PM in reply to quikspy67's post starting "I might just go with 2 my cousin will..."
Well we just need to get this draft out of the way, I'm ready for an additional team to manage!

Quote:
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

D3V

Posted 2008-08-25, 12:39 AM in reply to D3V's post starting "Well we just need to get this draft out..."
Do the the auto draft.

Stanley Cups

Longevity

Old
Profile PM WWW Search

quikspy67

Posted 2008-08-25, 07:15 AM in reply to quikspy67's post starting "Do the the auto draft."
Yeah, lets do the draft already, I love looking at my rosters. I'm going to be in 4 leagues myself this year. I have my typical two that I've been in for the last 5 years now, but my company also started one this year that I joined, which made 3 money leagues.... Also, this league, but it's just for fun, because fantasy football fucking rocks my socks!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Titusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Titusfied

Posted 2008-08-25, 09:03 AM in reply to Titusfied's post starting "Yeah, lets do the draft already, I love..."
Setting draft status to 'ready'.

EDIT:
Yahoo said:
Your auto draft will be completed between now and 11:59 PM PT on Friday, Aug 29.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Thanatos

Posted 2008-08-25, 09:04 AM in reply to Thanatos's post starting "Setting draft status to 'ready'. ..."
What does that mean? It's going to perform the auto-draft like right now???
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Titusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Titusfied

Posted 2008-08-25, 09:05 AM in reply to Titusfied's post starting "What does that mean? It's going to..."
I don't know? It just states it'll be happening sometime this week. I'll keep checking back to see if it did and post here when it does.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Thanatos