Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > The Zelaron Nexus > General Discussion

USA takes gold
Posted 2008-08-24, 02:29 AM
Undefeated in the 2008 beijing olympics mens basketball beat spain

118 to 107

Wooo, good game
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Kazilla has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessKazilla has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessKazilla has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darkness

Kazilla

Posted 2008-08-24, 09:40 AM in reply to Kazilla's post "USA takes gold"
It was very exciting, I'm glad the US made it look like it was hard.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
HandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

HandOfHeaven

Posted 2008-08-24, 09:59 AM in reply to HandOfHeaven's post starting "It was very exciting, I'm glad the US..."
it was a very good game to watch
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Kazilla has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessKazilla has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessKazilla has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darkness

Kazilla

Posted 2008-08-24, 07:51 PM in reply to Kazilla's post starting "it was a very good game to watch"
The USA team has totally dominated literally every game this year, this past game was pretty close, but still I think they just kept it close for some added drama

Quote:
!King_Amazon!: I talked to him while he was getting raped
[quote][16:04] jamer123: GRRR firefox just like quit on me now on internet exploder[quote]
[quote=!King_Amazon!]notices he's 3 inches shorter than her son and he's circumcised [quote]
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
D3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidences

D3V

Posted 2008-08-24, 10:50 PM in reply to D3V's post starting "The USA team has totally dominated..."
I loved how Kobe taunted Spain's fans and bench.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
HandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

HandOfHeaven

Posted 2008-08-24, 11:05 PM in reply to HandOfHeaven's post starting "I loved how Kobe taunted Spain's fans..."
HandOfHeaven said: [Goto]
I loved how Kobe taunted Spain's fans and bench.
i musta missed that part, i picked up right after then 1st 1/2. I heard the announcers talking about the referee's having to tell the spain team to stay on the bench.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Kazilla

Posted 2008-08-25, 06:52 AM in reply to Kazilla's post starting "i musta missed that part, i picked up..."
He would go up and slam the ball, and then run by the bench and they would all jump up like poptarts, and he also shushed their fans after he was fouled on a 3-pointer he made.

Last edited by HandOfHeaven; 2008-08-25 at 06:56 AM. Reason: I r make error spelling.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

HandOfHeaven

Posted 2008-08-25, 07:58 AM in reply to HandOfHeaven's post starting "He would go up and slam the ball, and..."
lol i did see that part
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Kazilla

Posted 2008-08-25, 08:26 AM in reply to Kazilla's post "USA takes gold"
The world got raped. The only close game was the Gold medal game which was fitting, IMO.

For some reason I watched this game live as it was happening at 3:00 in the morning on Saturday. Props to whoever assembled this team, they really played well together and brought back respect to USA Basketball.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Thanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Thanatos

Posted 2008-08-25, 08:38 AM in reply to Thanatos's post starting "The world got raped. The only close..."
definetly - i happen to turn it on after a long too human grind and caught the 2nd half - it was the closest 2nd 1/2 the USA team has had in this years olympics. They showed the use team back in the day reject the silver medal, and to this day they havent claimed it. That was as childish is the competitor that threw down his bronze and said i wanted gold. QQ plz. In anycase it was a very tense game Spain had many good runs sometimes 7-2 and would bring them within a 4 points game.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Kazilla