Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > The Zelaron Nexus > General Discussion

Fantasy Football Draft *IMPORTANT*

Posted 2004-09-01, 08:15 PM
Alright guys (D3V, Platnum, MightyJoe, Uncapped, and Thanatos). We have to make a definitive statement on our draft situation.

This has been much tougher to coordinate a time when we can all meet. There is an automated draft we can do on Yahoo. We simply rank players in order according to how we want them on our team. If it comes time for your selection, your top player on the ranking will automatically get picked.

This seems most logical to me, since a Live Draft is basically unviable, and especially if someone doesn't show up, then it gets messy. I will now PM this link to everyone and get your ideas on this.

If this is agreed upon, once I click ready, we will have 3 days to rank the players, then the draft will start.

Questions? Comments?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Titusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Titusfied

Posted 2004-09-01, 08:29 PM in reply to Titusfied's post "Fantasy Football Draft *IMPORTANT*"
I'm all for it.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Thanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Thanatos

Posted 2004-09-01, 08:44 PM in reply to Thanatos's post starting "I'm all for it."
Yeah that sounds fine seeing as how we all have different schedules.
!King_Amazon! said:
Just ask the married chick he fucked.

Who Delivers ten times out of ten?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
MightyJoe is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenMightyJoe is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

MightyJoe

Posted 2004-09-02, 07:08 AM in reply to MightyJoe's post starting "Yeah that sounds fine seeing as how we..."
OMG!

If it's important, I must post in the thread!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Vollstrecker shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in lifeVollstrecker shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in life

Vollstrecker

Posted 2004-09-02, 10:52 AM in reply to Vollstrecker's post starting "OMG! If it's important, I must post..."
Alright, we are doing an Autodraft. You have 3 days from this point to rank your players, then the auto draft will start! Just sign in, go to our league, click on your team name, then at the top, you will see something about editting your player rankings. Click that then rank away!

Good luck everyone.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Titusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Titusfied

Posted 2004-09-02, 12:30 PM in reply to Titusfied's post starting "Alright, we are doing an Autodraft. ..."
Why don't you just set it for Regular live draft? The people that can make a set time, can draft, and the people who cannot, can still draft with their list. Thats what I did in a different league, worked for everyone.

I'm just a big fan of getting the good player when I can , and if I can't make it setup a good list. Maybe, sounds good.Duno.

Quote:
!King_Amazon!: I talked to him while he was getting raped
[quote][16:04] jamer123: GRRR firefox just like quit on me now on internet exploder[quote]
[quote=!King_Amazon!]notices he's 3 inches shorter than her son and he's circumcised [quote]
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
D3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidences

D3V

Posted 2004-09-02, 05:03 PM in reply to D3V's post starting "Why don't you just set it for Regular..."
Maybe that was only an option for a league that was paid for? I looked through the draft options, and I didn't see anything that described what you are describing above. I will check it out again right now, but I;m pretty sure I didn't see it. Fill me in if I am wrong though.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Titusfied

Posted 2004-09-02, 07:37 PM in reply to Titusfied's post starting "Maybe that was only an option for a..."
I don't really like that idea because it gives people that have the time to show up an advantage. I have a job, so there's no way I can be there when we have the draft. I'd rather stick with your idea, Titus.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Thanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Thanatos

Posted 2004-09-03, 09:09 AM in reply to Thanatos's post starting "I don't really like that idea because..."
Alright, and just so you know, I am setting the settings to ready mid day Saturday. Once I do that, the draft will automatically start at a random time which could be immediately, or a few days after. So, it would be better to be ready.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Titusfied

Posted 2004-09-03, 11:26 AM in reply to Titusfied's post starting "Alright, and just so you know, I am..."
kk, sounds good.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
platnum is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenplatnum is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

platnum

Posted 2004-09-03, 03:22 PM in reply to platnum's post starting "kk, sounds good."
Sure, why not.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
uncapped is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenuncapped is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

uncapped

Posted 2004-09-04, 12:53 PM in reply to uncapped's post starting "Sure, why not."
Just got done setting up my 1st 50.

Quote:
[quote][16:04] jamer123: GRRR firefox just like quit on me now on internet exploder[quote]
[quote=!King_Amazon!]notices he's 3 inches shorter than her son and he's circumcised [quote]
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
D3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidences

D3V

Embarrassed trshtr

Posted 2004-09-04, 01:10 PM in reply to D3V's post starting "Just got done setting up my 1st 50."
can i become part of this

Last edited by yuna-rikku-pain; 2004-09-04 at 01:12 PM. Reason: thstr
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
yuna-rikku-pain is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenyuna-rikku-pain is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

yuna-rikku-pain

kijer

Posted 2004-09-04, 01:13 PM in reply to D3V's post starting "Why don't you just set it for Regular..."
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
yuna-rikku-pain is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenyuna-rikku-pain is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

yuna-rikku-pain

Posted 2004-09-04, 01:31 PM in reply to yuna-rikku-pain's post "kijer"
No, but you can die.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
uncapped is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenuncapped is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

uncapped

Posted 2004-09-05, 12:40 AM in reply to uncapped's post starting "No, but you can die."
No yuna, your too late. But even if you we're on time, the answer is still NO.

Quote:
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

D3V

Posted 2004-09-07, 07:56 AM in reply to D3V's post starting "No yuna, your too late. But even if you..."
Agreed, and this draft is done. So this thread has served its prupose. I just hope everyone did their Player Rankings on time.. I gave you all 3 days or so, so I'm guessing you did.

Good luck losers.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Titusfied