Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > The Zelaron Nexus > General Discussion

Posted 2007-08-23, 01:46 PM in reply to Thanatos's post starting "Actually I'm the epitome of a..."
This is old. I'm not even reading them . pm each other to bitch :P
Your fucking stupid
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
klo shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in lifeklo shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in life

klo

Posted 2007-08-23, 01:50 PM in reply to klo's post starting "This is old. I'm not even reading them..."
Aww... old? It's only been a day or two!

Do I need to start arguing with you, too?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Thanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Thanatos

Posted 2007-08-23, 01:58 PM in reply to Thanatos's post starting "Actually I'm the epitome of a..."
I'm pretty sure I've held a job that had took a hell of a lot more responsibility than yours. I was a quality & assurance worker for a food company. I was in charge of testing for bacteria, antibiotics, and other things. Things that can kill people if they slip through (the antibiotics at least.)

I honestly don't give a shit what some random woman says about you. You think you're hot shit. You're full of it. If you were so goddamn responsible you wouldn't be partaking in a risk behavior that can rob you of your job and possibly land you in jail (yer 2 smrt to thnk of stuff liek that I bet). I'm not going to have a veritable criminal tell me that he's better than me. Call me when you need bailed out so I can laugh at you for a bit and then hang up. Then when you're on the chain gang you can rake my yard for me, bitch.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Willkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusion

Willkillforfood

Posted 2007-08-23, 02:08 PM in reply to Willkillforfood's post starting "I'm pretty sure I've held a job that..."
Alright motherfucker. This is serioulsy enough. If you want to bitch about thanatos take it elsewhere. I don't give a FUCK about where you work our how important YOU think you are dipshit. Oh, and smoking weed isn't a bad thing, its a preferance. If he gets his shit handled then what's the big deal for you to jump in on it?
Your fucking stupid
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
klo shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in lifeklo shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in life

klo

Posted 2007-08-23, 02:34 PM in reply to klo's post starting "Alright motherfucker. This is serioulsy..."
QQ

Just make them a thread in the Flame Forum Thanatos vs. Willkillforfood

Quote:
!King_Amazon!: I talked to him while he was getting raped
[quote][16:04] jamer123: GRRR firefox just like quit on me now on internet exploder[quote]
[quote=!King_Amazon!]notices he's 3 inches shorter than her son and he's circumcised [quote]
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
D3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidences

D3V

Posted 2007-08-23, 02:43 PM in reply to klo's post starting "Alright motherfucker. This is serioulsy..."
klo said:
Alright motherfucker. This is serioulsy enough. If you want to bitch about thanatos take it elsewhere. I don't give a FUCK about where you work our how important YOU think you are dipshit. Oh, and smoking weed isn't a bad thing, its a preferance. If he gets his shit handled then what's the big deal for you to jump in on it?
Alright bitch. He started it, don't single me out on this. He supports a promiscuous lifestyle and that's cool, but I'll be goddamned if I'm gonna let him or you tell me shit =D. Maybe if you spent less time reading him and I insulting each other your relationship wouldn't be such shit. Piss off.

Yea D3v, it does need to goto the flame forum but I've ignored him anyways.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Willkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusion

Willkillforfood

Posted 2007-08-23, 02:49 PM in reply to Willkillforfood's post starting "Alright bitch. He started it, don't..."
No you haven't. Every time I post you reply with some half-assed assumptions that aren't even the tiniest bit truthful.

Yes, everybody that smokes weed is a criminal and should be punished. Meaning half the fucking forum. Go ridicule them and tell them how they're going to end up in jail in a few years. Your butt-buddy Grav smokes weed, guess that makes him and everyone else on here irresponsible. We can't possibly be as good as you are.

Drug free is the way to be!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Thanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Thanatos

Posted 2007-08-23, 03:08 PM in reply to Willkillforfood's post starting "Alright bitch. He started it, don't..."
Willkillforfood said:
Alright bitch. He started it, don't single me out on this. He supports a promiscuous lifestyle and that's cool, but I'll be goddamned if I'm gonna let him or you tell me shit =D. Maybe if you spent less time reading him and I insulting each other your relationship wouldn't be such shit. Piss off.

Yea D3v, it does need to goto the flame forum but I've ignored him anyways.

I'm not in a shit relationship dumb ass. Maybe you need to listen to someone's shit so you don't sound so fucking retarded. Take some criticism and get over it. FUCK. Seriously, Thanatos, make a flame for this shit.

Edit: and drug free to me means you decided you dont like it and are cool with it or you never really experienced it and your fucking oblivious.
Your fucking stupid
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

klo

Posted 2007-08-23, 04:46 PM in reply to Thanatos's post starting "Actually I'm the epitome of a..."
I think this thread is giving us the aids. Also, no one has split this into the Flame Forum yet?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Vollstrecker shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in lifeVollstrecker shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in life

Vollstrecker

Posted 2007-08-24, 07:52 AM in reply to Grav's post starting "Not at school."
Either way, you did/will smoke weed, so he can take this argument up with the rest of the smokers here and call everyone irresponsible criminals.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Thanatos

Posted 2007-08-24, 08:25 AM in reply to Thanatos's post starting "Either way, you did/will smoke weed, so..."
*RESPONSIBLE*
"criminal"

haha
Your fucking stupid
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

klo

Posted 2007-08-24, 08:25 AM in reply to klo's post starting "I'm not in a shit relationship dumb..."
klo said:
I'm not in a shit relationship dumb ass. Maybe you need to listen to someone's shit so you don't sound so fucking retarded. Take some criticism and get over it. FUCK. Seriously, Thanatos, make a flame for this shit.

Edit: and drug free to me means you decided you dont like it and are cool with it or you never really experienced it and your fucking oblivious.
Actually, I have never tried it. I see no justification for it. You and Thanatos are pretty close alike, maybe you should be his next conquest. You'd both like that =D. Peace.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Willkillforfood

Posted 2007-08-24, 08:32 AM in reply to Willkillforfood's post starting "Actually, I have never tried it. I see..."
Willkillforfood said:
Actually, I have never tried it. I see no justification for it. You and Thanatos are pretty close alike, maybe you should be his next conquest. You'd both like that =D. Peace.

You can't say shit about smoking weed if you've never tried it....really. I mean, you can say "it makes my friends lazy.." but wft?!?! I'm fully productive when i smoke, just think more intensively. I have never/will never try coke or anything past erb...but i'm not like "your irresponsible BECAUSE you do ___". I can justify it by saying "your irresponsible when your on ____ because you did ____". But i smoke, and hold a VERY responsible lifestyle, so FUCK off for making assumptions on something you've never experienced and have no evidence it makes a certain individual "irresponsible".

And your retarded for saying I shoud be thanatos's next "conquest" we all know that's just something to say to TRY and sound cool. haha
Your fucking stupid
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

klo

Posted 2007-08-24, 08:37 AM in reply to klo's post starting "You can't say shit about smoking weed..."
Are we going on an adventure?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Thanatos

Posted 2007-08-24, 08:40 AM in reply to klo's post starting "*RESPONSIBLE* "criminal" ..."
klo said:
*RESPONSIBLE*
"criminal"

haha
If you smoke weed and fail a drug test you can seriously damage your career. Whether or not you agree with the laws, it is a law. You could lose your income and put a blimish on your future career aspects.

I know you really don't think about these things because it's "fun", but it is the reality. I really find the behavior to be irresponsible, and how could you not? There's no way to consider that "responsible". You could lose a vital source of income.

dictionary.com said:
crim·i·nal
–adjective
1. of the nature of or involving crime.
2. guilty of crime.
3. Law. of or pertaining to crime or its punishment: a criminal proceeding.
4. senseless; foolish: It's criminal to waste so much good food.
5. exorbitant; grossly overpriced: They charge absolutely criminal prices.
–noun
6. a person guilty or convicted of a crime.
By that definition you're criminal on two aspects if you do it. You're guilty of breaking a law and you're doing something foolish that could jeopardize your future.

Dictionary.com said:
re·spon·si·ble (rĭ-spŏn'sə-bəl) Pronunciation Key
adj.
Liable to be required to give account, as of one's actions or of the discharge of a duty or trust.
Involving personal accountability or ability to act without guidance or superior authority: a responsible position within the firm.
Being a source or cause.
Able to make moral or rational decisions on one's own and therefore answerable for one's behavior.
Able to be trusted or depended upon; reliable.
Based on or characterized by good judgment or sound thinking: responsible journalism.
Having the means to pay debts or fulfill obligations.
Required to render account; answerable: The cabinet is responsible to the parliament.
"Able to be trusted or depended upon; reliable."

You may by no means want to let someone down, such as a dependent. However, if you lose your job then you will no longer be able to support yourself and/or others.

I'm just making a rational case for what I said. I know you'll probably ignore my rationale. Your rationale, I suppose, is "Oh, the odds of me of being caught is slim." My rationale is, "If you're responsible you don't partake in risk behavior even if you just have a 5% chance of being caught, or whatever."

I hope employers start doing more random drug screening so you can get a dose of reality. I'm not saying I hope you lose your job, but if you see what can happen then your viewpoint would change most likely.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Willkillforfood

Posted 2007-08-24, 08:41 AM in reply to klo's post starting "You can't say shit about smoking weed..."
klo said:
You can't say shit about smoking weed if you've never tried it....really. I mean, you can say "it makes my friends lazy.." but wft?!?! I'm fully productive when i smoke, just think more intensively. I have never/will never try coke or anything past erb...but i'm not like "your irresponsible BECAUSE you do ___". I can justify it by saying "your irresponsible when your on ____ because you did ____". But i smoke, and hold a VERY responsible lifestyle, so FUCK off for making assumptions on something you've never experienced and have no evidence it makes a certain individual "irresponsible".

And your retarded for saying I shoud be thanatos's next "conquest" we all know that's just something to say to TRY and sound cool. haha
I really think you holding a position of some importance gives a lot of hope to everyone on the forums since if you can do it anyone can =).
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Willkillforfood

Posted 2007-08-24, 08:46 AM in reply to Willkillforfood's post starting "If you smoke weed and fail a drug test..."
What I do in my free time has no affect whatsoever on my working ethics. I'm one hard-working motherfucker. I don't smoke before, or during work. I wait till after my shift is done. Your 'rationale' is nothing but skewered information that the government is feeding you. Get your own opinion before you bash people for venturing outside of the box.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Thanatos

Posted 2007-08-24, 08:57 AM in reply to Thanatos's post starting "What I do in my free time has no affect..."
Thanatos said:
What I do in my free time has no affect whatsoever on my working ethics. I'm one hard-working motherfucker. I don't smoke before, or during work. I wait till after my shift is done. Your 'rationale' is nothing but skewered information that the government is feeding you. Get your own opinion before you bash people for venturing outside of the box.
Even though I have you on ignore I -had- to read your response to this one. You're a dumbass. I told you it doesn't matter if you agree with the law or not. You going to tell that to your employer?

"THINK OUTSIDE THE BOX". Do you really think doing what 70+ percent of americans have done at least once is so far "outside the box"? You're so special bro.

Whether or not you're a hard worker is ENTIRELY a moot point. You will most likely lose a job if you fail your drug test. That is a fact. It may seem unfair to you, but who gives a shit? It's the truth and you'll just have to digest it.

My personal opinion is marijuana and other drugs should be legalized under the stipulation that those that use recreational drugs should not be covered in a mandatory fashion by insurance. If they are covered they should have to pay a much higher premium as determined by the insurer.

Also, you shouldn't be able to collect workman's comp if you're on drugs. Why such a harsh regiment? You could get hurt off the job while under the influence of drugs and suck it up until you get to work and fake getting the injury on the job. A lot of people do it.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Willkillforfood

Posted 2007-08-24, 12:37 PM in reply to Willkillforfood's post starting "Even though I have you on ignore I..."
Well there isn't drug testing here so I don't have a problem.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Thanatos