Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > The Zelaron Nexus > The Lounge

Posted 2007-07-02, 04:42 PM in reply to D3V's post starting "Yung joc - Air forces"
"Insomnia" - Vader
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Vollstrecker shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in lifeVollstrecker shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in life

Vollstrecker

Posted 2007-07-03, 10:22 AM in reply to D3V's post starting "Yung joc - Air forces"
Mika - Lollipop
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Lenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Lenny

Posted 2007-07-03, 03:28 PM in reply to Lenny's post starting "Mika - Lollipop"
Lil Whyte - Oxy Cottin (had that shit turned full blast in my car, OMG THE BASSSS)

Quote:
!King_Amazon!: I talked to him while he was getting raped
[quote][16:04] jamer123: GRRR firefox just like quit on me now on internet exploder[quote]
[quote=!King_Amazon!]notices he's 3 inches shorter than her son and he's circumcised [quote]
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
D3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidences

D3V

Posted 2007-07-03, 03:30 PM in reply to D3V's post starting "Lil Whyte - Oxy Cottin (had that shit..."
Lancashire Hot Pots - Bang Bang Thumpy Dance Music Tribute
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Lenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Lenny

Posted 2007-07-03, 08:28 PM in reply to Lenny's post starting "Lancashire Hot Pots - Bang Bang Thumpy..."
Led Zeppelin - "The Ocean"
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Vault Dweller seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beVault Dweller seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beVault Dweller seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beVault Dweller seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Vault Dweller

Posted 2007-07-03, 08:55 PM in reply to Vault Dweller's post starting "Led Zeppelin - "The Ocean""
"Bastards of Bodom" - Children of Bodom
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Vollstrecker shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in lifeVollstrecker shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in life

Vollstrecker

Posted 2007-07-04, 11:14 AM in reply to Vollstrecker's post starting ""Bastards of Bodom" - Children of..."
2pac - papa'z song
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Demosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beDemosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beDemosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beDemosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Demosthenes

Posted 2007-07-04, 12:42 PM in reply to Demosthenes's post starting "2pac - papa'z song"
The Allman Brothers Band - Jessica
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
HandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

HandOfHeaven

Posted 2007-07-04, 12:45 PM in reply to HandOfHeaven's post starting "The Allman Brothers Band - Jessica"
The Wombats - Patricia the Stripper
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Lenny

Posted 2007-07-04, 05:35 PM in reply to Lenny's post starting "The Wombats - Patricia the Stripper"
Bush - Machine Head
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Dar_Win enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzDar_Win enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Dar_Win

Posted 2007-07-04, 05:56 PM in reply to Dar_Win's post starting "Bush - Machine Head"
Metallica - No Leaf Clover
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Demosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beDemosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beDemosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beDemosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Demosthenes

Posted 2007-07-04, 06:38 PM in reply to Demosthenes's post starting "Metallica - No Leaf Clover"
The Bravery - Time Won't Let Me Go
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
HandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

HandOfHeaven

Posted 2007-07-05, 09:36 AM in reply to HandOfHeaven's post starting "The Bravery - Time Won't Let Me Go"
Good album, their new one.

---

The Wombats - Backfire @ the Disco
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Lenny

Posted 2007-07-05, 09:43 AM in reply to Lenny's post starting "Good album, their new one. --- ..."
Well I have that stupid fooking AYY BAY BAY song stuck in my head but I'm listening to

Steve Miller Band - Take the Money N Run
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Thanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Thanatos

Posted 2007-07-05, 09:44 AM in reply to Thanatos's post starting "Well I have that stupid fooking AYY BAY..."
And which song might "Ayy Bay Bay" be?

---

The Wombats - My First Wedding

Just changed to:

The Wombats - Metro Song
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Lenny

Posted 2007-07-05, 09:46 AM in reply to Lenny's post starting "And which song might "Ayy Bay Bay" be?..."
The freshest, ripest piece of shit the rap community is putting out these days.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RItv4-zqMTo

Horrible. How old is this kid anyway? Learn to rap, faggot.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Thanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Thanatos

Posted 2007-07-05, 09:49 AM in reply to Thanatos's post starting "The freshest, ripest piece of shit the..."
That song has been #1 on the rap/hip hop stations for the last like 3-4 weeks. And everyone walks around saying "ay bay bay"
Your fucking stupid
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
klo shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in lifeklo shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in life

klo

Posted 2007-07-05, 09:53 AM in reply to klo's post starting "That song has been #1 on the rap/hip..."
I don't understand why. That song makes me want to kill the singer, writer, producer, record label, etc etc. Anybody that can talk and make one hot line nowadays can get a hit. It's bullshit. Mainstream rap sucks nowadays.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Thanatos

Posted 2007-07-05, 10:09 AM in reply to Thanatos's post starting "I don't understand why. That song makes..."
Can't say I've ever heard it. Good things come from not listening to the radio.

---

The Wombats - Little Miss Pipedream
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Lenny

Posted 2007-07-05, 10:42 AM in reply to Thanatos's post starting "I don't understand why. That song makes..."
I don't listen to rap often (if ever), nor do I listen to the radio. But I did follow that link, and sweet merciful hell, that was the most awful, mom's basement recording studio, written on the back of a McDonald's napkin bullshit piece of production I've ever heard. I wish he'd just lie down on those tracks and wait for the train.

Thunderball - "Return of the Panther"
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Vault Dweller seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beVault Dweller seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beVault Dweller seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beVault Dweller seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Vault Dweller