Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Members List Social Groups Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > Zelaron Gaming > Diablo III > Diablo I & II

Post Y I find crap?
Posted 2002-10-12, 05:45 PM
How come when I do meph runs in hell I ALWAYS find crap items? I am a level 73 sorceress with 342 mf and I find crap, I say the best thing I have found so far has to be an unique sword that gives a pally +6 to holy fire and does like 18 - 52 dmg or whatever, I have done around 25 runs too.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Exterminator is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenExterminator is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Exterminator

Posted 2002-10-12, 08:37 PM in reply to Exterminator's post "Y I find crap?"
i suggest that you try out mephbot 0.91
the more runs the better... it all takes time dude alot of time unfortunatley its in the d2- bot forum the site is in a thread youll see it if u have problem useing it tell me about it and ill help u
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
GuitarShredder is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenGuitarShredder is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

GuitarShredder

Posted 2002-10-13, 01:01 AM in reply to Exterminator's post "Y I find crap?"
Tru that it takes time 25 runs aint gonna cut it you gotta do a little more...more like 100-300 runs and its just all about luck.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Pekson is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenPekson is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Pekson

Posted 2002-10-13, 11:40 AM in reply to Exterminator's post "Y I find crap?"
the problem is, I use mephbot but I always die using the bot in hell, I almost never die doing manual runs though. I increased my lightning resist and haven't done runs in hell to see if I live or not but I will try it out. Oh yeah, a little bit after I posted this thread I found a cool shield and shard!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Exterminator is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenExterminator is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Exterminator

Posted 2002-10-13, 12:07 PM in reply to Exterminator's post "Y I find crap?"
Quote:
Originally posted by Exterminator
How come when I do meph runs in hell I ALWAYS find crap items? I am a level 73 sorceress with 342 mf and I find crap, I say the best thing I have found so far has to be an unique sword that gives a pally +6 to holy fire and does like 18 - 52 dmg or whatever, I have done around 25 runs too.
25 runs is nothing. As for not finding things, when it comes to mfing a lot of it is luck. I suggest you do more runs and don't get discouraged. Something will come
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
pepin2001 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenpepin2001 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

pepin2001

Posted 2002-10-13, 12:41 PM in reply to Exterminator's post "Y I find crap?"
Exterminator, only 25 ?
do 25k and maybe you'll get a wf.....

And about mephbot, I die about 1 / 600 runs. Make a new sorc with DEX : reach the 75 % on block with Whistran's guard shiled.

Tkx to Sum Yung Guy (C)
Now RETIRED
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
User Name # 1 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenUser Name # 1 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

User Name # 1

Posted 2002-10-13, 06:00 PM in reply to Exterminator's post "Y I find crap?"
too bad I play classic hehe, besides my % chance of block is 62 and my shield doesnt block the charged bolts at all!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Exterminator

Posted 2002-10-13, 06:00 PM in reply to Exterminator's post "Y I find crap?"
25k to get a windforce from Meph? Wow thats not all that hard. Now only if it was possible for meph to drop a windy.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
SiRATMuddah is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenSiRATMuddah is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

SiRATMuddah

Posted 2002-10-15, 08:44 AM in reply to Exterminator's post "Y I find crap?"
That's why Pindabot exists
You want a piece of me?
Come and get it!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
buggy_ro is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenbuggy_ro is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

buggy_ro

Posted 2002-10-15, 11:20 AM in reply to Exterminator's post "Y I find crap?"
25 runs isnt alot, i did 500 pindel runs last night, all that dropped was 2 rare rings, and thats all that was on my pickit log.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
armitage is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenarmitage is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

armitage

Posted 2002-10-15, 11:27 AM in reply to Exterminator's post "Y I find crap?"
well, I dont have a pickit log for some reason, I searched for the word "tancred" because tancred spine dropped and I could only find it in the pickit.ini file, that just said to pick it up.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Exterminator

Posted 2002-10-15, 07:06 PM in reply to Exterminator's post "Y I find crap?"
exterminator: get expansion there's more better equipments that will help ur sorc not to die in meph runs
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Diablo3 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenDiablo3 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Diablo3

Posted 2002-10-16, 12:35 PM in reply to Exterminator's post "Y I find crap?"
I put it on my wishlist for Christmas, hopefully I will get it.....
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Exterminator