Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > The Zelaron Nexus > The Lounge

Skurai, I have found your soul mate.
Posted 2010-07-20, 02:15 PM
While attempting to ask this person on AIM for help on negative exponents in algebra, he just kept reminding me of you. I think you two would get along very well. Here's part of the convo, feel free to message him on aim and talk your insane nonsense to each other.

[Yeah, it's long, so if you're not Skurai then don't bother reading it.]

[15:56] chicnstu012: are you good at math?
[15:57] PaulostheSpy: Depends on the math.
[15:57] chicnstu012: Negative exponents in algebra
[15:57] PaulostheSpy: :hooooooooly $#*@:
[15:57] PaulostheSpy: oh yeahhhhhhhhhh
[15:57] chicnstu012: ?
[15:57] PaulostheSpy: I can do thattttttttttt
[15:58] PaulostheSpy: what's your uh...
[15:58] PaulostheSpy: negative... exponent.
[15:58] chicnstu012: So will you help me?
[15:58] PaulostheSpy: Ohhh huh. Use at your own risk, sure.
[15:58] chicnstu012: ....
[15:58] chicnstu012: You're confusing the hell out of me
[15:58] PaulostheSpy: you have no idea
[15:58] PaulostheSpy: how much you've confused me
[15:58] PaulostheSpy: just now
[15:58] PaulostheSpy: proceed
[15:58] chicnstu012: lol
[15:58] chicnstu012: how did I confuse you?
[15:58] PaulostheSpy: if you need mah help list the uh ... issuez
[15:59] chicnstu012: Ok, I drew the problem in paint, including the answer and the steps to get there (Im teaching myself out of a book) but I just don't understand WHY it works, and if you can tell me/explain to me why, it would be greatly appreciated.
[16:00] PaulostheSpy: well.........
[16:00] PaulostheSpy: you see, CHICKEN STEW
[16:00] PaulostheSpy: From what I've read.........
[16:00] PaulostheSpy: Exponentiation is a mathematical operation, written as an, involving two numbers, the base a and the exponent n. When n is a positive integer, exponentiation corresponds to repeated multiplication; in other words, a product of n factors of a:
[16:00] PaulostheSpy: ..........what the heeeeeeeck does that mean.
[16:01] chicnstu012: Im assuming you won't be able to help eh? lol
[16:01] PaulostheSpy: oh no ...... I uh
[16:01] PaulostheSpy: I can uh
[16:01] PaulostheSpy: I can make the coffee
[16:01] PaulostheSpy: %#*@$%@%@#$%@#%@#%@#^&^@
[16:01] PaulostheSpy: SEE THIS IS WHAT PISSES ME OFF
[16:01] PaulostheSpy: AND YOU HAD TO BRING UP
[16:01] PaulostheSpy: YOU PAIN IN MY ASS
[16:01] PaulostheSpy: I TRIED SO HARD
[16:01] PaulostheSpy: OH
[16:01] PaulostheSpy: WHEN I WAS YOUNGER
[16:01] PaulostheSpy: I GOT A CERTIFICATE
[16:01] PaulostheSpy: OUT OF THE WHOLE SCHOOL
[16:01] PaulostheSpy: 1,500 LITTLE PRICKS
[16:01] PaulostheSpy: I BEAT EM ALL
[16:01] PaulostheSpy: AT MATH
[16:01] PaulostheSpy: THEN
[16:01] PaulostheSpy: CAME
[16:02] PaulostheSpy: ALLERGBRA
[16:02] PaulostheSpy: HOWEVER THE %#$* YOU SPELL IT
[16:02] PaulostheSpy: and then
[16:02] chicnstu012: ...
[16:02] PaulostheSpy: BOOM
[16:02] chicnstu012: You need to take some xanax bro
[16:02] PaulostheSpy: that was the end of my math
[16:02] PaulostheSpy: CAREER
[16:02] PaulostheSpy: FOR THE REST OF MY LIFE
[16:02] PaulostheSpy: GOD DAMN IT CHICKEN STEW!!!!!!!!!!!!!
[16:02] PaulostheSpy: 1,500
[16:02] PaulostheSpy: I HAD A CHANCE
[16:02] PaulostheSpy: OH MY GOD
[16:02] PaulostheSpy: STUPID ASSSSSSSSSSSSSSS STUFF IN MY HEAD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
[16:03] PaulostheSpy: COULDN'T UNDERSTAND THE POWER OF 10
[16:03] PaulostheSpy: OR 0
[16:03] PaulostheSpy: OR ANYTHING
[16:03] PaulostheSpy: AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHH HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
[16:03] PaulostheSpy: so you go ahead and send that paint prog so we can proceed with trying to help you with your allergy
[16:03] PaulostheSpy: allergbra*
[16:03] PaulostheSpy: allergebra*
[16:03] PaulostheSpy: aller... ally... ally doo
[16:04] chicnstu012: k, just fyi, any number to the power of 0 is equal to 1
[16:04] *** PaulostheSpy has received C:\Users\Bob\Desktop\k.jpg.
[16:04] PaulostheSpy: dunno why 0 would even come near 1 but ima look at that photo now
[16:05] PaulostheSpy: ab
[16:05] PaulostheSpy: ab -1
[16:05] PaulostheSpy: 1_b1
[16:05] PaulostheSpy: b1 multi vitamin gotta take
[16:05] PaulostheSpy: a 1 b
[16:05] PaulostheSpy: ab gotta work on sit ups
[16:05] PaulostheSpy: uh
[16:05] chicnstu012: Im going to stab you in the face through your monitor.
[16:05] PaulostheSpy: there u have it
[16:05] PaulostheSpy: work on b1 vitamins, I also suggest b12
[16:05] PaulostheSpy: for the energy
[16:05] PaulostheSpy: and POWER
[16:05] PaulostheSpy: to get the ABS going
[16:05] PaulostheSpy: to do sit ups
[16:06] PaulostheSpy: there u go
[16:06] PaulostheSpy: =]
[16:06] chicnstu012: /facepalm
[16:06] PaulostheSpy: told you, use at your own risk
[16:06] PaulostheSpy: 1,500 people
[16:06] PaulostheSpy: god damn
[16:09] PaulostheSpy: 1,500
[16:09] PaulostheSpy: 1 OUT OF 1,500
[16:09] PaulostheSpy: GOT A MATH DIPLOMA
[16:09] PaulostheSpy: HOWS THAT MATHEMATICAL EQUATION FOR YOU
[16:09] PaulostheSpy: RAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRGHHHHHH!! !!!!!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution

-Spector-

Posted 2010-07-20, 02:21 PM in reply to -Spector-'s post "Skurai, I have found your soul mate."
Jesus. That makes my head want to explode. That has to be Skurai.

Quote:
!King_Amazon!: I talked to him while he was getting raped
[quote][16:04] jamer123: GRRR firefox just like quit on me now on internet exploder[quote]
[quote=!King_Amazon!]notices he's 3 inches shorter than her son and he's circumcised [quote]
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
D3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidences

D3V

Posted 2010-07-20, 02:26 PM in reply to D3V's post starting "Jesus. That makes my head want to..."
Ugh...
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2010-07-20, 02:49 PM in reply to -Spector-'s post "Skurai, I have found your soul mate."
That's rather amusing. I see what you mean, too!

---

On the note of negative exponents:

2^2 = 4
2^(-2) = 1/4

x^(-y) can be treated as one over x^y, so 2^(-2) = 1/(2^2) = 1/4.

Hope that helps.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Lenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Lenny

Posted 2010-07-20, 03:25 PM in reply to Lenny's post starting "That's rather amusing. I see what you..."
Negative exponents are child's play. Move up to imaginary/complex exponents
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
S2 AM shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in lifeS2 AM shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in life

S2 AM

Posted 2010-07-20, 09:18 PM in reply to -Spector-'s post "Skurai, I have found your soul mate."
I remember negative exponents. They were fun.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
KagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed it

KagomJack

Posted 2010-07-21, 05:38 AM in reply to KagomJack's post starting "I remember negative exponents. They..."
Holy shit. Good read. I laughed my ass off.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Wed-G is an uncelestial body of massWed-G is an uncelestial body of massWed-G is an uncelestial body of mass

Wed-G

Posted 2010-07-21, 01:43 PM in reply to Wed-G's post starting "Holy shit. Good read. I laughed my ass..."
are you good at meth?

depends on the meth
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Mantralord seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beMantralord seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beMantralord seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beMantralord seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Mantralord

Posted 2010-07-21, 02:20 PM in reply to Mantralord's post starting "are you good at meth? depends on..."
keeps on keepin on runnin outta propane

shit

Quote:
[quote][16:04] jamer123: GRRR firefox just like quit on me now on internet exploder[quote]
[quote=!King_Amazon!]notices he's 3 inches shorter than her son and he's circumcised [quote]
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
D3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidences

D3V

Posted 2010-07-21, 02:57 PM in reply to D3V's post starting "keeps on keepin on runnin outta propane..."
Not propane, rather lye
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution

-Spector-

Posted 2010-07-26, 09:55 AM in reply to -Spector-'s post "Skurai, I have found your soul mate."
LoL!
So which one is it? I added them both, anyway, but still.

Edit: I once won a math award, until algebra started. I hate Algebra.
Skurai
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Skurai has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessSkurai has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessSkurai has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darkness

Skurai

Posted 2010-07-26, 02:27 PM in reply to Skurai's post starting "LoL! So which one is it? I added them..."
C'mon skittles, it's not THAT difficult to figure out. I said "While attempting to ask this person on AIM for help on negative exponents in algebra..." So that would mean I am the person asking for help in math, and the person I'm asking, would be your soul mate.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

-Spector-

Posted 2010-07-27, 05:47 AM in reply to -Spector-'s post starting "C'mon skittles, it's not THAT difficult..."
So you're 1,500 people guy?
Skurai
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Skurai has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessSkurai has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessSkurai has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darkness

Skurai

Posted 2010-07-28, 12:57 PM in reply to Skurai's post starting "So you're 1,500 people guy?"
Skurai said: [Goto]
So you're 1,500 people guy?

...Are you fucking kidding me?

cfgvb7ikyhf <----- Do you see that? DO YOU FUCKING SEE THAT? THAT, WAS A FACEROLL, BECAUSE OF YOUR GOD DAMN STUPIDITY. LOOK:

I said I, ME, SPECTOR, was asking someone about a math problem. Therefore, when you read the conversation you saw that "Chicnstu012" Was asking fucktard (Your soul mate) a mathematical question.

SO, that means I am chicnstu012 and your soul mate is PaulostheSpy.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

-Spector-

Posted 2010-07-28, 12:59 PM in reply to -Spector-'s post starting "...Are you fucking kidding me? ..."
Jesus fucking christ...
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

-Spector-

Posted 2010-07-28, 02:35 PM in reply to -Spector-'s post starting "Jesus fucking christ..."
Lolololol

Quote:
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

D3V

Posted 2010-07-28, 02:49 PM in reply to -Spector-'s post starting "Jesus fucking christ..."
-Spector- said: [Goto]
Jesus fucking christ...
Maybe you should ask Skurai the question.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Wallow is an uncelestial body of massWallow is an uncelestial body of massWallow is an uncelestial body of mass

Wallow

Posted 2010-07-28, 02:53 PM in reply to Wallow's post starting "Maybe you should ask Skurai the..."
So the other guy is the 1,500 people guy?
Skurai
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Skurai

Posted 2010-07-28, 03:13 PM in reply to Skurai's post starting "So the other guy is the 1,500 people..."
Skurai said: [Goto]
So the other guy is the 1,500 people guy?
I've gotta admit, you're a decent troll.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2010-07-28, 11:27 PM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post starting "I've gotta admit, you're a decent troll."
Oh, and stop commenting on my profile. kk?thx.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

-Spector-