Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > The Zelaron Nexus > General Discussion > News and Events

Posted 2009-04-30, 03:20 PM in reply to Willkillforfood's post starting "This just in: The Swine Flu can now..."
Willkillforfood said: [Goto]
This just in: The Swine Flu can now control the weather and conjure tornadoes. We're fucked.
Well, at least we're safe underground, surrounded by Metal, right?
Skurai
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Skurai has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessSkurai has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessSkurai has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darkness

Skurai

Posted 2009-05-01, 04:31 AM in reply to Skurai's post starting "Well, at least we're safe underground,..."
My favourite paragraph from an article about London being quarantined because of a new strain (H1Z1):

Quote:
After death, this virus is able to restart the heart of it’s victim for up to two hours after the initial demise of the person where the individual behaves in extremely violent ways from what is believe to be a combination of brain damage and a chemical released into blood during “resurrection.”
ZOMBIE APOCALYPSE!!

http://bouncewith.me.uk/europe/8027043.htm

If only...
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Lenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Lenny

Posted 2009-05-01, 05:19 AM in reply to Lenny's post starting "My favourite paragraph from an article..."
Quote:
If you feel yourself passing away, then notice your strength and vigor returning at an alarming rate, please attempt to restrain yourself to prevent infection and harm to others.
Also on same article.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Sum Yung Guy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beSum Yung Guy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beSum Yung Guy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beSum Yung Guy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Sum Yung Guy

Posted 2009-05-01, 08:51 AM in reply to Sum Yung Guy's post starting "Also on same article."
LOL. That's seriously funny shit.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2009-05-02, 05:35 PM in reply to WetWired's post starting "Because the drug war is easier to avoid."
This swine flu has created too much of a panic. Governments are taking the necessary procedures to isolate it, and that's that. If it weren't for the news, we probably wouldn't have heard of it.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Wallow is an uncelestial body of massWallow is an uncelestial body of massWallow is an uncelestial body of mass

Wallow

Posted 2009-05-02, 07:00 PM in reply to Wallow's post starting "This swine flu has created too much of..."
Well Wallow, personally, I think it was just enough panic. There's zombies man. Lenny gave us a legit link.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Willkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusion

Willkillforfood

Posted 2009-05-02, 07:37 PM in reply to Willkillforfood's post starting "Well Wallow, personally, I think it was..."
In all seriousness, on topic, are there any symptoms that differentiate itself from other flues?

I'm not sure if I missed something.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Jessifer read his obituary with confusionJessifer read his obituary with confusionJessifer read his obituary with confusionJessifer read his obituary with confusion

Jessifer

Posted 2009-05-02, 08:26 PM in reply to Jessifer's post starting "In all seriousness, on topic, are there..."
Jessifer said: [Goto]
In all seriousness, on topic, are there any symptoms that differentiate itself from other flues?

Yes,
1. Turning to a Zombie.
2. Sudden Lightning and Tornados.
Skurai
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Skurai has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessSkurai has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessSkurai has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darkness

Skurai

Posted 2009-05-02, 08:42 PM in reply to Jessifer's post starting "In all seriousness, on topic, are there..."

Well I suppose turning into a Sus scrofa domestica could be indeed classified as "different"

But in reality, the symptoms are the same, except for some reports of vomiting and diarrhea.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Wallow is an uncelestial body of massWallow is an uncelestial body of massWallow is an uncelestial body of mass

Wallow

Posted 2009-05-02, 09:15 PM in reply to Wallow's post starting "Well I suppose turning into a Sus..."
Mmkay. Thanks.

I work in customer service, and am exposed to germs all the time. Bleh.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Jessifer read his obituary with confusionJessifer read his obituary with confusionJessifer read his obituary with confusionJessifer read his obituary with confusion

Jessifer

Posted 2009-05-02, 10:31 PM in reply to Jessifer's post starting "Mmkay. Thanks. I work in customer..."
Mmkay. Thanks.

I work in customer service, and am exposed to germs all the time. Bleh.
I'd rather get it now than when it comes on the next wave. The second wave is always worse.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2009-05-02, 10:33 PM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post starting "I'd rather get it now than when it..."
Yeah, true.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Jessifer

Posted 2009-05-02, 10:34 PM in reply to Jessifer's post starting "Yeah, true."
Not only that, but I'd volunteer for it right now. Would get me outta work for weeks, lol.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2009-05-02, 10:59 PM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post starting "Not only that, but I'd volunteer for it..."
Lol. I'd like to hold off on the nausea for as long as possible. I was sick so often a couple of years ago that I never desire to go through that again.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Jessifer

Posted 2009-05-02, 11:47 PM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post starting "Not only that, but I'd volunteer for it..."
!King_Amazon! said: [Goto]
Not only that, but I'd volunteer for it right now. Would get me outta work for weeks, lol.
I heard they put people who have it in groups together or something...
Maybe if I get it, I can alone with some Ladies...
...and then the zombie effect kicks in and she kills me in a roid-rage-like-state...
Skurai
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Skurai

Posted 2009-05-03, 12:51 PM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post starting "Not only that, but I'd volunteer for it..."
Sounds like someone needs to goto Mexico City!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Willkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusion

Willkillforfood

Posted 2009-05-04, 08:22 AM in reply to Willkillforfood's post starting "Sounds like someone needs to goto..."
They are closing school around here now, lulz.

Quote:
!King_Amazon!: I talked to him while he was getting raped
[quote][16:04] jamer123: GRRR firefox just like quit on me now on internet exploder[quote]
[quote=!King_Amazon!]notices he's 3 inches shorter than her son and he's circumcised [quote]
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
D3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidences

D3V

Posted 2009-05-04, 10:00 AM in reply to D3V's post starting "They are closing school around here..."
Oh fuck! It's a hamdemic! It's the aporkalypse!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Grav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrow

Grav

Posted 2009-05-04, 10:04 AM in reply to Grav's post starting "Oh fuck! It's a hamdemic! It's the..."
Complete and utter baconarchy?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Jessifer

Posted 2009-05-04, 10:25 AM in reply to Jessifer's post starting "Complete and utter baconarchy?"
So when is this big mutation of the dormant cells going to take place? I wanna see some Zombies on CNN.

Quote:
!King_Amazon!: I talked to him while he was getting raped
[quote][16:04] jamer123: GRRR firefox just like quit on me now on internet exploder[quote]
[quote=!King_Amazon!]notices he's 3 inches shorter than her son and he's circumcised [quote]
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
D3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidences

D3V