Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > The Zelaron Nexus > The Lounge

Drug Question
Posted 2003-07-29, 10:36 PM
dont fucking delete this thread. ok im just wonderin who here does drugs and what drugs you do.

i wana see if any1 does rare stuff and not the regular weed. i mean common every1 does that.
one of these days im gona get up and scream "stop being stupid!" then everything would be alirght. For seriously.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Anime-Otaku is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenAnime-Otaku is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Anime-Otaku

Posted 2003-07-29, 10:38 PM in reply to Anime-Otaku's post "Drug Question"
My friend does meth and dextro amphetemines one time he down about a quarter of my adderall pills
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
MarkiX is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenMarkiX is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

MarkiX

Posted 2003-07-29, 10:41 PM in reply to Anime-Otaku's post "Drug Question"
i do... advil
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
slaynish enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzslaynish enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

slaynish

Posted 2003-07-29, 10:41 PM in reply to Anime-Otaku's post "Drug Question"
Ask adrenachrome. There is a pic with his drugs and pipe somewhere on the forum..
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Sovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzSovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Sovereign

Posted 2003-07-29, 10:42 PM in reply to Anime-Otaku's post "Drug Question"
slaynish what kinda effects do advil give u (when u do them for the buzz obviously)
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
MarkiX is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenMarkiX is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

MarkiX

Posted 2003-07-29, 10:44 PM in reply to Anime-Otaku's post "Drug Question"
they clear up my sinuses...

dumbass i was jk about that i dont do any illegal drugs...rofl or any legal ones, i only do ones that HELP YOU not mess you up...
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
slaynish enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzslaynish enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

slaynish

Posted 2003-07-29, 10:45 PM in reply to Anime-Otaku's post "Drug Question"
Wouldnt it be obvious? You dont feel anything. And you may get a sugar high from all the coating on the tablets...but i dont know. This is just my non-educated guess.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Sovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzSovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Sovereign

Posted 2003-07-29, 10:46 PM in reply to Anime-Otaku's post "Drug Question"
Well, I am drug free now, but I used to do it all.

LSD (Papers, Gel Tabs, Liquid Acid)
Mesculine
PCP
Marijuana
Ecstacy
Mushrooms
Speed
Pills
-Pain Killers
-Muscle Relaxers
-ADD shit (Ritalin, etc.)

Well, honestly, I'm not one to deny my past, and since it is just there, I'm not afraid of what people think of me. I've never done cocaine or heroine (Although ecstacy has that shit in there), but I do drink like a fucking lunatic.

I'm pretty sure that is all I've done, as if it isn't enough.

But seriously, if you've ever met me, you would have no idea. I have no draw backs or side effects from them, and although I am a modest person, I am also really smart.

I wouldn't recommend doing any of that though, but I'm glad I have, it opened my eyes and helped me realize what a dumb decision it was.

Oh yeah, I didn't actually stop using on my own, I've been arrested numerous times (all as a juvenile, thank God) and my parents and courts still administer random drug tests, although I haven't had one in over 9 months now.

Anyway...
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Titusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Titusfied

Posted 2003-07-29, 10:48 PM in reply to Anime-Otaku's post "Drug Question"
MarkiX said:
slaynish what kinda effects do advil give u (when u do them for the buzz obviously)
lol well i thought that maybe since we are on that subject in this thread that umay take them for a buzz..... dont i feel stupid
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

MarkiX

Posted 2003-07-29, 10:48 PM in reply to Anime-Otaku's post "Drug Question"
Hmmmm, well be careful. You seem way overdue for a random test. If only the gurl i love could "see the light" as you now do. .
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Sovereign

Posted 2003-07-29, 10:50 PM in reply to Anime-Otaku's post "Drug Question"
Titusfield how were u able to get off all those drugs and what were u tryin to do break aa world record for most variety of illegal drugs taken(no offence) and i bet u proly spent a shit load of money on them.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

MarkiX

Posted 2003-07-29, 10:51 PM in reply to Anime-Otaku's post "Drug Question"
question: ive heard that DXM is suposedly stronger than acid at certain dosses? is this true? or is it just person specific
one of these days im gona get up and scream "stop being stupid!" then everything would be alirght. For seriously.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Anime-Otaku is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenAnime-Otaku is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Anime-Otaku

Posted 2003-07-29, 11:01 PM in reply to Anime-Otaku's post "Drug Question"
Well, honestly, I have spent a LOT of money on drugs. When I would buy them, ecstacy went for $20 a pill, LSD papers were $5 a tab, $10 a gel tab, and I've only done liquid acid twice, both free. Of course weed is expensive, mushrooms were $25 an 1/8 an ounce, mesculine, unfortunately was always free, from my oldest brother, pills of all the sorts were free from my friends that would steal it from either themselves or family members, and speed was cheap, only $10 for 3 pills.

So yeah, I guess you could say it gets expensive, and I've defintely spend my fair share of coniving and mass money on getting them.

Hopefully your woman won't have the same epipheny as me, since mine was legally enforced on me, and didn't stick until the third conviction... I've only failed 1 court summoned drug test, but the worst was failing my pop's tests... Wow, that was some brutal shit, but it got the point across, eventually.

It really wasn't hard for me to stop using them, other than marijuana, since I never really became dependent on any of them. LSD and shrooms are not really addictive, but more of a mind fuck...

I don't know what DXM is, sorry, I've been out of the drug loop for quite some time now, but even LSD paper strength varies everytime. 1 paper could get you insane, or it could take up to 6. Like all drugs though, tolerance can play a big factor on the dosage needed.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Titusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Titusfied

Posted 2003-07-29, 11:05 PM in reply to Anime-Otaku's post "Drug Question"
DXM is the shit in most common cold medicine. it messes wit some stuff (i 4got id have to look back). its cool cause if u stay in the safe dose zone and dont OD then there are almost no long term effects.

nice thing bout DXM, you cant develope a tolerance to it.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Anime-Otaku

Posted 2003-07-29, 11:08 PM in reply to Anime-Otaku's post "Drug Question"
in school the teachers say u get hooked on weed the first time u smoke it and I've done it 3 times I did not get addicted at all. Gos to show how reliable education is in fl
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

MarkiX

Posted 2003-07-29, 11:08 PM in reply to Anime-Otaku's post "Drug Question"
Drugs are bad. Dont do them!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Sovereign

Posted 2003-07-29, 11:11 PM in reply to Anime-Otaku's post "Drug Question"
I personally dont consider weed a the society's label of drug....... Weed is a pussy drug and anyone who says otherwise prolly is just that a pussy.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

MarkiX

Posted 2003-07-29, 11:12 PM in reply to Anime-Otaku's post "Drug Question"
ya weed is more of a new cigarette. i wouldnt be surprised to see it become marketed by someone.

wut if some1 just bred a marijuana plant and some other plant (like salvia divinirium) together? couldnt u market it as a new drug not related to marijuana?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Anime-Otaku

Posted 2003-07-29, 11:13 PM in reply to Anime-Otaku's post "Drug Question"
cigarettes are way worse than weed though so wouldn't even say that
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

MarkiX

Posted 2003-07-29, 11:38 PM in reply to Anime-Otaku's post "Drug Question"
...all drugs are bad, weed is worse than cigarrets (4x as worse, from the commercials i saw)

Weed is legal in some places, so yes, it is produced somewhere I'm sure of it.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
`Insolence` is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between`Insolence` is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

`Insolence`