Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > The Zelaron Nexus > The Lounge

Posted 2008-01-10, 12:44 AM in reply to kaos's post starting "You're fucking crazy man. I wouldn't..."
well then dont try crack..

crack = ultamite twitching. (not from experience, but from friends)
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution

-Spector-

Posted 2008-01-10, 12:49 AM in reply to -Spector-'s post starting "well then dont try crack.. crack =..."
Do you guys really need someone to tell you not to smoke crack?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Grav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrow

Grav

Posted 2008-01-10, 01:10 AM in reply to Grav's post starting "Do you guys really need someone to tell..."
No, you guys understood wrong. I did'nt know at all it was laced.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
kaos is an uncelestial body of masskaos is an uncelestial body of masskaos is an uncelestial body of mass

kaos

Posted 2008-01-10, 07:32 AM in reply to HandOfHeaven's post starting "I did two 10 mg adderall, 6 shots of..."
HandOfHeaven said:
I did two 10 mg adderall, 6 shots of bacardi and 5 bowls of this bud that I think was laced. It really fucked me up, and made the room spin. That never happens to me, and it happened to my buddy too.

You took 6 shots of bacardi then smoked 5 bowls of some decent stuff (I'm assuming). Of course the room is going to spin.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Thanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Thanatos

Posted 2008-01-10, 07:34 AM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post starting "Don't remember much of it, honestly. ..."
!King_Amazon! said:
The best way I can think of to describe it is "strange."
Such a detailed description.

Let's go smoke some crack!!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Thanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Thanatos

Posted 2008-01-10, 09:13 AM in reply to Thanatos's post starting "You took 6 shots of bacardi then smoked..."
Thanatos said:
You took 6 shots of bacardi then smoked 5 bowls of some decent stuff (I'm assuming). Of course the room is going to spin.
Well, I smoked 2 bowls at 400, 1 at 530, 1 at 700, and another at 730. We were about to go get our drinks and all of a sudden I told him that I started feeling sick, the room was spinning, and that I couldn't see. I heard a crash and I had semi-passed out onto a coffeetable, and then I heard him asking if I was alright while he was trying to stand up after falling into his trashcan. I've never had vertigo like that, ever. Plus, this guy has a higher tolerance than I do. If it was laced, it wasn't coke or PCP, because those are enjoyable and I didn't mind those at all.

I'm just wondering what the fuck happened, because I was stuggling a lot and I always control my buzz. I've done triple that amount and not had that happen.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
HandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

HandOfHeaven

Posted 2008-01-12, 11:43 PM in reply to HandOfHeaven's post starting "Well, I smoked 2 bowls at 400, 1 at..."
Drinking too?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Kaneda is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Kaneda

Posted 2008-01-13, 06:52 AM in reply to Kaneda's post starting "Drinking too?"
Drinking too? For triple the amount? Damn near close, though it gets harder when you smoke more. I'm just laying off of the adderall for awhile.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
HandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

HandOfHeaven

Posted 2008-01-14, 01:32 PM in reply to HandOfHeaven's post starting "Drinking too? For triple the amount?..."
My probation officer loves me.

50mgs adderall today. YuM.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution

-Spector-

Posted 2008-01-15, 02:55 PM in reply to -Spector-'s post starting "My probation officer loves me. ..."
20mgs adderall. Not feeling anything. Damn my tolerance!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

-Spector-

Posted 2008-01-15, 02:57 PM in reply to -Spector-'s post starting "20mgs adderall. Not feeling anything...."
I'm developing a tolerance to beer. Oh Shit.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Thanatos

Posted 2008-01-16, 01:47 PM in reply to Thanatos's post starting "I'm developing a tolerance to beer. Oh..."
80mgs Strattera.

Taken it before and got a headache, this time I took it and I just feel like I'm on the edge of a panic attack.

stupid.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

-Spector-

Posted 2008-01-16, 01:49 PM in reply to -Spector-'s post starting "80mgs Strattera. Taken it before and..."
-Spector- said:
stupid.
Sums up your lifestyle pretty well.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Thanatos

Posted 2008-01-16, 02:52 PM in reply to Thanatos's post starting "Sums up your lifestyle pretty well."
Thanks
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

-Spector-

Posted 2008-01-16, 04:57 PM in reply to Thanatos's post starting "Sums up your lifestyle pretty well."
Thanatos said:
Sums up your lifestyle pretty well.
/signed
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2008-01-16, 09:54 PM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post starting "/signed"
Ah hahaha. To each his own I suppose. I do agree it seems wastefull of you though. Your life.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Kaneda is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Kaneda

Posted 2008-01-16, 11:08 PM in reply to Kaneda's post starting "Ah hahaha. To each his own I suppose. I..."
I enjoy marijuana, and now I'm more interested in my classes than ever. Yes.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

HandOfHeaven

Posted 2008-01-17, 09:14 AM in reply to -Spector-'s post starting "Thanks"
-Spector- said:
Thanks
No problem! Just figured I'd try and make you realize what's going on but you're probably in a 24/7 drug-induced haze and have no idea what I'm talking about!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Thanatos

Posted 2008-01-17, 01:31 PM in reply to Thanatos's post starting "No problem! Just figured I'd try and..."
24/7, 365!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

-Spector-

Posted 2008-01-17, 01:37 PM in reply to -Spector-'s post starting "24/7, 365!"
That's got to be tough with all the pills that you do.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

HandOfHeaven