Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > The Zelaron Nexus > The Lounge

Posted 2006-09-16, 11:36 AM in reply to bewitched's post starting "def lepard - pour some sugar on me"
bryan adams-summer of 69
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
xombie_love is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenxombie_love is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

xombie_love

Posted 2006-09-16, 11:37 AM in reply to xombie_love's post starting "bryan adams-summer of 69"
das ist ein super lied!!!!

david bowie - heroes
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
bewitched is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenbewitched is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

bewitched

Posted 2006-09-16, 11:40 AM in reply to bewitched's post starting "das ist ein super lied!!!! :D ..."
ja, ich weiss. hi hi hi

bryan adams-heaven
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
xombie_love is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenxombie_love is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

xombie_love

Posted 2006-09-16, 11:43 AM in reply to xombie_love's post starting "ja, ich weiss. hi hi hi :D bryan..."
schreib doch nicht "hihihihi", versteht doch hier keiner!!!

james blunt - goodbye my lover
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
bewitched is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenbewitched is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

bewitched

Posted 2006-09-16, 11:47 AM in reply to bewitched's post starting "schreib doch nicht "hihihihi", versteht..."
It's not that we don't understand it, it's just that it annoys Grav for some reason.

-----

Boy Kill Boy - Back Again
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Lenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Lenny

Posted 2006-09-16, 11:48 AM in reply to bewitched's post starting "schreib doch nicht "hihihihi", versteht..."
ach ja stimmt ja, hab ich ganz vergessen, he he he. besser?

die aerzte-geschwisterliebe
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

xombie_love

Posted 2006-09-16, 11:49 AM in reply to Lenny's post starting "It's not that we don't understand it,..."
well, then I´m sorry!!!!!

die toten hosen - schrei nach liebe
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

bewitched

Posted 2006-09-16, 11:58 AM in reply to bewitched's post starting "well, then I´m sorry!!!!! die..."
die aerzte-schlaflied
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

xombie_love

Posted 2006-09-16, 12:02 PM in reply to Lenny's post starting "It's not that we don't understand it,..."
BTW you speak german lenny?????????

eric clapton - layla
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

bewitched

Posted 2006-09-16, 12:04 PM in reply to bewitched's post starting "BTW you speak german lenny????????? ..."
echt-weinst du
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

xombie_love

Posted 2006-09-16, 12:12 PM in reply to bewitched's post starting "BTW you speak german lenny????????? ..."
I know a fair bit. But it's mostly daft textbook German I've learnt over 4 years. I don't learn it any more, but I still know a quite a bit.

-----

Bot Kill Boy - Killer
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Lenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Lenny

Posted 2006-09-16, 12:15 PM in reply to Lenny's post starting "I know a fair bit. But it's mostly daft..."
that´s awesome!!!!!!!
but why did you stop learning it?

europe - the final countdown
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

bewitched

Posted 2006-09-16, 12:15 PM in reply to xombie_love's post starting "ach ja stimmt ja, hab ich ganz..."
xombie_love said:
ach ja stimmt ja, hab ich ganz vergessen, he he he. besser?

die aerzte-geschwisterliebe
Ja, das ist besser. Hihihihihihihihihihihihihi. Dont Listen to gravitonsurge, say whatever the hell you want!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Sum Yung Guy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beSum Yung Guy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beSum Yung Guy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beSum Yung Guy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Sum Yung Guy

Posted 2006-09-16, 12:17 PM in reply to Sum Yung Guy's post starting "Ja, das ist besser...."
wow, you know some german too!!!!!!!!

LUSTRA - SCOTTY DOESN´T KNOW (again)
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

bewitched

Posted 2006-09-16, 12:20 PM in reply to bewitched's post starting "that´s awesome!!!!!!! but why did..."
Well at my school everyone has to learn German in Yr 8 and Yr 9. For GCSE we must chose a language to do - I chose German. 2 years down the line I'm now doing my A-levels. As we can chose whatever we want to do, I chose Chemistry, Biology, History and Computing. As I don't see myself going onto a career in German or Germany, I haven't picked German for one of my subjects. And there's the fact that the 4 I've chosen are my best four, and the four I like the most.

-----

The Editors - Fingers in the Factories
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Lenny

Posted 2006-09-16, 12:23 PM in reply to Sum Yung Guy's post starting "Ja, das ist besser...."
Sum Yung Guy said:
Ja, das ist besser. Hihihihihihihihihihihihihi. Dont Listen to gravitonsurge, say whatever the hell you want!
well, now what, hehehe or hihihi?
or hahaha? hihihi

die aerzte-rebell
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

xombie_love

Posted 2006-09-16, 12:23 PM in reply to Lenny's post starting "Well at my school everyone has to learn..."
and I´m sure german is pretty hard to learn!!!!!!
hihihihihihi

fuel - sunburn
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

bewitched

Posted 2006-09-16, 12:24 PM in reply to bewitched's post starting "wow, you know some german too!!!!!!!! ..."
bewitched said:
wow, you know some german too!!!!!!!!

LUSTRA - SCOTTY DOESN´T KNOW (again)
Your the reason I am learning german, dont you forget.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Sum Yung Guy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beSum Yung Guy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beSum Yung Guy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beSum Yung Guy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Sum Yung Guy

Posted 2006-09-16, 12:26 PM in reply to Sum Yung Guy's post starting "Your the reason I am learning german,..."
I´d thought you stop learning it!!!!!!!!!

JBO - ich liebe dir
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

bewitched

Posted 2006-09-16, 12:28 PM in reply to bewitched's post starting "I´d thought you stop learning..."
My books just didnt dissapear!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Sum Yung Guy