Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > The Zelaron Nexus > The Lounge

Post Oh no...
Posted 2003-10-18, 05:05 PM
Kuja
Jun 2003
Synthesis

Its like that movie... 1999= 666 or something like that... Its the apocalypse! Run! Run for your lives!!

Well, when he hits 1000 everthing will be okay.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Kuja`s #1 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenKuja`s #1 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Kuja`s #1

Posted 2003-10-18, 05:17 PM in reply to Kuja`s #1's post "Oh no..."
Umm....okay
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Juggalo is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenJuggalo is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Juggalo

Posted 2003-10-18, 05:56 PM in reply to Kuja`s #1's post "Oh no..."
Who honestly cares? Nobody cares about post counts but you, so stop obsessing over them.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
uncapped is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenuncapped is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

uncapped

Posted 2003-10-18, 06:05 PM in reply to Kuja`s #1's post "Oh no..."
He's talking about either that movie with arnold or lost souls... But yeah, this is a useless thread....
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Eddie_Perez is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenEddie_Perez is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Eddie_Perez

Posted 2003-10-18, 06:12 PM in reply to Kuja`s #1's post "Oh no..."
Spam kthxbai

jk~
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
TheStryker is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenTheStryker is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

TheStryker

Posted 2003-10-18, 06:21 PM in reply to Kuja`s #1's post "Oh no..."
This thread is worse then chicken. buffoon #1, cease ur vital functions immediatly.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Sovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzSovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Sovereign

Posted 2003-10-18, 06:45 PM in reply to Kuja`s #1's post "Oh no..."
Nicely put, I think a perm ban is in line? Yes? No?

Quote:
!King_Amazon!: I talked to him while he was getting raped
[quote][16:04] jamer123: GRRR firefox just like quit on me now on internet exploder[quote]
[quote=!King_Amazon!]notices he's 3 inches shorter than her son and he's circumcised [quote]
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
D3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidences

D3V

Posted 2003-10-18, 07:34 PM in reply to Kuja`s #1's post "Oh no..."
I like chicken. Oh and D3V I wouldn't talk.

I'm not obsessing. I'm just stating something I observed.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Kuja`s #1 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenKuja`s #1 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Kuja`s #1

Posted 2003-10-18, 07:40 PM in reply to Kuja`s #1's post "Oh no..."
Well some people take their spam count to their head!!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
The1 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenThe1 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

The1

Posted 2003-10-18, 07:47 PM in reply to Kuja`s #1's post "Oh no..."
Are you trying to tell us something?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Kuja`s #1

Posted 2003-10-18, 08:24 PM in reply to Kuja`s #1's post "Oh no..."
d00d! Spam posts rawk!

*Cough*

Keep moving people.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
[X] Chaos x ™ is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between[X] Chaos x ™ is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

[X] Chaos x ™

Posted 2003-10-18, 09:40 PM in reply to Kuja`s #1's post "Oh no..."
*moving* Seriously, you know that when you became a mod you're supposed to show "leadership" and "excellence" but you just make more spam about yourself. STOP IT!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Eddie_Perez is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenEddie_Perez is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Eddie_Perez

Posted 2003-10-19, 02:57 AM in reply to Kuja`s #1's post "Oh no..."
::moves as well:; SPAM IS FUN!!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Sovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzSovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Sovereign

Posted 2003-10-19, 03:07 AM in reply to Kuja`s #1's post "Oh no..."
Isn't it? You just stuffed a whole page with it.
"Stephen Wolfram is the creator of Mathematica and is widely regarded as the most important innovator in scientific and technical computing today." - Stephen Wolfram
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Chruser shouldn't have fed itChruser shouldn't have fed itChruser shouldn't have fed itChruser shouldn't have fed itChruser shouldn't have fed it

Chruser

Posted 2003-10-19, 03:08 AM in reply to Kuja`s #1's post "Oh no..."
Yes, your wonderful staff should do something about it, I'm going out of control~!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Eddie_Perez

Posted 2003-10-19, 03:09 AM in reply to Kuja`s #1's post "Oh no..."
yes
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Sovereign

Posted 2003-10-19, 03:09 AM in reply to Kuja`s #1's post "Oh no..."
He stuffs spam with stuff.

hehe
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
[X] Chaos x ™ is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between[X] Chaos x ™ is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

[X] Chaos x ™

Posted 2003-10-19, 03:10 AM in reply to Kuja`s #1's post "Oh no..."
So clever... I just cant think.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Eddie_Perez

Posted 2003-10-19, 03:23 AM in reply to Kuja`s #1's post "Oh no..."
I have that effect on people.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

[X] Chaos x ™

Posted 2003-10-19, 08:17 AM in reply to Kuja`s #1's post "Oh no..."
post counts are fun for somepeople and thats just dandy
I use to be a shoe shinner now I sip Aunt Jamima, I go to sleep in Europe and wake back up in China. CLUB 977 The 80's Channel!!!!! -winamp radio is heaven on earth
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
zagggon is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenzagggon is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

zagggon