Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > Zelaron Gaming > Diablo III > Diablo I & II > D2 PvP

NOVA sorc PVP
Posted 2003-06-14, 08:24 AM
my newest sorc is a nova sorc, she's now lvl 61 ( i think) and without wearing my +2 sorc skills-amulet (bone clasp) the nova lvl = 23, the ts lvl = 23, and mij lightning mastery is lvl 5/6/7(?).
I would also like to put much skills on energy field 'cause i have lots of mana ( energy lvl is 6 i guess )

to what should i put my skills tyhe most, energy or mastery

«·´`·.(*·.¸(`·.¸ ¸.·´)¸.·*).·´`·»
«·´¨*·.¸¸.« ·.................-=Erik=-.............~·».¸¸.·*¨`·»
«·´`·.(¸.·´(¸.·* *·.¸)`·.¸).·´`·»
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Seliggy is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenSeliggy is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Seliggy

Posted 2003-06-14, 08:29 AM in reply to Seliggy's post "NOVA sorc PVP"
Since most sorcs uses many +skill things including charms, just put 1 into energy, too much of it will drain your energy. Maxing Lightning Mastery is a must. Your a full lightning sorc right?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Mr.Lee is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenMr.Lee is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Mr.Lee

Posted 2003-06-14, 11:14 AM in reply to Seliggy's post "NOVA sorc PVP"
What is/are your secondary skill(s)?

11:49 Skurai said:
I don't have to study for math, I'm technically a genius, just don't care to show.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Senesia enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzSenesia enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Senesia

Posted 2003-06-14, 03:41 PM in reply to Seliggy's post "NOVA sorc PVP"
My sorc has maxed nova,ts,lightmastery to lvl 40, and orb to lvl 38,you only need 1 skill in cold mastery cause equipment should do the rest, she does fine and I think thats the best way to go.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
badboy is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenbadboy is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

badboy

Posted 2003-06-14, 03:57 PM in reply to Seliggy's post "NOVA sorc PVP"
just use a few +skills items for casting energy shield, pumping mastery will help more in the long run
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Apoq is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenApoq is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Apoq

Posted 2003-06-14, 05:40 PM in reply to Seliggy's post "NOVA sorc PVP"
you should eventually use a stormshield for 75% block rate
I use to be a shoe shinner now I sip Aunt Jamima, I go to sleep in Europe and wake back up in China. CLUB 977 The 80's Channel!!!!! -winamp radio is heaven on earth
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
zagggon is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenzagggon is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

zagggon

Posted 2003-06-14, 06:10 PM in reply to Seliggy's post "NOVA sorc PVP"
A Sorc doesn't have to use Stormshield...

I don't have to study for math, I'm technically a genius, just don't care to show.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Senesia enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzSenesia enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Senesia

Posted 2003-06-14, 07:06 PM in reply to Seliggy's post "NOVA sorc PVP"
Ya just don't get hit and that won't be a problem. Bvalor is all you really need if you want to pvp. Along with a bcon and occy ring.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
badboy is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenbadboy is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

badboy

Posted 2003-06-14, 07:52 PM in reply to Seliggy's post "NOVA sorc PVP"
You don't have to use bugged gears...

Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Senesia

Posted 2003-06-14, 10:24 PM in reply to Seliggy's post "NOVA sorc PVP"
A HAH!! You spelled something wrong 'bugged gear'!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
`Insolence` is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between`Insolence` is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

`Insolence`

Posted 2003-06-15, 03:07 AM in reply to Seliggy's post "NOVA sorc PVP"
[QUOTE=Your a full lightning sorc right?[/QUOTE]
yep
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Seliggy is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenSeliggy is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Seliggy

Posted 2003-06-15, 03:11 AM in reply to Seliggy's post "NOVA sorc PVP"
im using right now :
tarnhelm
twitch
2 sojs
boneclasp ( when im lvl 67)
magefist/frostburn
eyeless wall ( ????) shield (20 fcr)
brambles
nighsmoke belt

is this the best equip?????
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Seliggy

Posted 2003-06-15, 01:49 PM in reply to Seliggy's post "NOVA sorc PVP"
No, my sorc uses .08 havoced shako, havoced bvalor, havoced lidless, havoced occy orb, armageddon fletch, 2 x occy rings or 2 x bcon rings, perfect war travs, and either frosties or the 20% cast rate gloves, and alot of 20 to life charms and some light charms. Thats the dueling sorc that is.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

badboy

Posted 2003-06-15, 02:46 PM in reply to Seliggy's post "NOVA sorc PVP"
Seliggy said:
im using right now :
tarnhelm
twitch
2 sojs
boneclasp ( when im lvl 67)
magefist/frostburn
eyeless wall ( ????) shield (20 fcr)
brambles
nighsmoke belt

is this the best equip?????
It would be better to use 09 shako, vipermagi, lidless wall...you probably won't want to use nightsmoke.

Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Senesia

Posted 2003-06-15, 03:00 PM in reply to Seliggy's post "NOVA sorc PVP"
badboy said:
No, my sorc uses .08 havoced shako, havoced bvalor, havoced lidless, havoced occy orb, armageddon fletch, 2 x occy rings or 2 x bcon rings, perfect war travs, and either frosties or the 20% cast rate gloves, and alot of 20 to life charms and some light charms. Thats the dueling sorc that is.

that's some old good gears.. but now everyone has them. The best gear would be all those 2 stockest shako, 4 stockets bug valor. ect.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Ganga is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenGanga is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Ganga

Posted 2003-06-16, 04:52 AM in reply to Seliggy's post "NOVA sorc PVP"
im in the europe so i can't use all that stuff. BTW sorry that my english is bad but i live in Holland.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Seliggy

Posted 2003-06-16, 07:02 AM in reply to Seliggy's post "NOVA sorc PVP"
pvp forum doesn't support hack(s) /bug(s) gear

having +1000 vitality charm doesn't make you better then anyone else

selligy your setup is very good but tgods/trangs belt might work better

shako/vmagi even que hegans are good choices (so is naj armor if you don't need the fcr)
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Apoq is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenApoq is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Apoq