Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > The Zelaron Nexus > General Discussion

First Week of FF
Posted 2007-09-11, 02:34 PM
So like i have been saying, i took the first week in our fantasy league. I would like to say thank you to all that believed in me and to the rest HAHAHAHAHAHAHA.

P.S.- But on a crappy side, my FF team (and also my hometown team) is pretty hurt. Eli is now supposively out and so is Jacobs. I guess i got to go with Big Ben now until Eli comes back. But i still have faith in my other players (especailly with LJ only getting 10 touches and Lee Evans getting on 1 reception)
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
gruesomeBODY shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in lifegruesomeBODY shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in life

gruesomeBODY

Posted 2007-09-11, 02:38 PM in reply to gruesomeBODY's post "First Week of FF"
Yeah yeah you have a pretty good team, but don't expect your quarterbacks to put up big numbers like that every week.

Heard Eli was out for a month. Ouch.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Thanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Thanatos

Posted 2007-09-11, 02:38 PM in reply to gruesomeBODY's post "First Week of FF"
I haven't honestly even checked the Zelaron one on Yahoo, i'll look at it later tonight..

Quote:
!King_Amazon!: I talked to him while he was getting raped
[quote][16:04] jamer123: GRRR firefox just like quit on me now on internet exploder[quote]
[quote=!King_Amazon!]notices he's 3 inches shorter than her son and he's circumcised [quote]
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
D3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidences

D3V

Posted 2007-09-11, 02:39 PM in reply to D3V's post starting "I haven't honestly even checked the..."
You're in 2nd place
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Thanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Thanatos

Posted 2007-09-11, 02:42 PM in reply to Thanatos's post starting "You're in 2nd place"
Nice. I figured my team looked pretty damn good, my Pay league I'm in like 7th out of 10, which is pretty fucking horrible for my track record. It'll straighten out, Fred Taylor gave me one point, Thanks alot jackass.

Quote:
[quote][16:04] jamer123: GRRR firefox just like quit on me now on internet exploder[quote]
[quote=!King_Amazon!]notices he's 3 inches shorter than her son and he's circumcised [quote]
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
D3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidences

D3V

Posted 2007-09-11, 07:08 PM in reply to Thanatos's post starting "Yeah yeah you have a pretty good team,..."
Thanatos said:
Yeah yeah you have a pretty good team, but don't expect your quarterbacks to put up big numbers like that every week.

Heard Eli was out for a month. Ouch.
I know, but LJ and Lee Evans did nothing for me so thats why i said it will be hard for all of you to beat me. But with Lorenzen throwing for the Giants, Plexico will suck it up so i expect to drop back a bit
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
gruesomeBODY shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in lifegruesomeBODY shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in life

gruesomeBODY

Posted 2007-09-12, 07:08 PM in reply to gruesomeBODY's post starting "I know, but LJ and Lee Evans did..."
I'm just going to be steady and consistent. There were a lot of BLOW UP performances in week 1, and that trend will not continue. I will sneak up on y'all!!!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Titusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Titusfied

Posted 2007-09-12, 07:14 PM in reply to Titusfied's post starting "I'm just going to be steady and..."
Brb, shooting all titus's players.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Willkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusion

Willkillforfood

Posted 2007-09-21, 10:52 AM in reply to Willkillforfood's post starting "Brb, shooting all titus's players."
I missed the live draft and my team sucks. REALLY fucking sucks.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
sue_13 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweensue_13 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

sue_13

Posted 2007-09-21, 12:33 PM in reply to sue_13's post starting "I missed the live draft and my team..."
There was no live draft. I told you guys to pre-rank your players weeks in advance.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Thanatos

Posted 2007-09-21, 01:00 PM in reply to Thanatos's post starting "There was no live draft. I told you..."
Yup yup. Things should be interesting this weekend, it's kinda early, but we should start to be able to tell who's going to start pulling away from the rest of the pack.

Quote:
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

D3V

Posted 2007-09-25, 07:32 PM in reply to D3V's post starting "Yup yup. Things should be interesting..."
My team is in shambles, and I can't figure out which half-assed player to start over another. I'm gambling now.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Titusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Titusfied

Posted 2007-09-25, 08:34 PM in reply to Titusfied's post starting "My team is in shambles, and I can't..."
haha im not sure if im in second place or not, but my team sucks. LJ is the worse 3rd player draft ever
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

gruesomeBODY

Posted 2007-09-26, 06:45 AM in reply to gruesomeBODY's post starting "haha im not sure if im in second place..."
Things are starting to take somewhat of a turn for the better in all of my leagues. I just can't decide on Fred Taylor, after last week though i'm gonna have to just keep him in, the Jaguars could go off at any week...

Quote:
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

D3V

Posted 2007-09-26, 07:02 AM in reply to D3V's post starting "Things are starting to take somewhat of..."
Why is one team, not getting any points each week? I have no idea what type of scoring this is..
!King_Amazon! said:
Just ask the married chick he fucked.

Who Delivers ten times out of ten?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
MightyJoe is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenMightyJoe is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

MightyJoe

Posted 2007-09-26, 07:07 AM in reply to MightyJoe's post starting "Why is one team, not getting any points..."
I suppose you're refferring to the "bye" week team that had to be placed in there because we had an ODD number of teams this year.

Quote:
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

D3V

Posted 2007-09-26, 11:16 AM in reply to D3V's post starting "I suppose you're refferring to the..."
Umm there is no "bye" team. The scoring system just goes by total numbers of points you accumulate each week. D3V's in 1st because he's scored the most fantasy points throughout the 3 weeks.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Thanatos

Posted 2007-09-26, 05:27 PM in reply to Thanatos's post starting "Umm there is no "bye" team. The scoring..."
If you look at one of the weeks, I have no score though. I think the same happened to Titus or d3v, not sure who it was though.
!King_Amazon! said:
Just ask the married chick he fucked.

Who Delivers ten times out of ten?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
MightyJoe is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenMightyJoe is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

MightyJoe

Posted 2007-09-27, 08:19 AM in reply to MightyJoe's post starting "If you look at one of the weeks, I have..."
Oh sorry I'm confused with another league. Yeah i'm in 1st because I own you bitches

Quote:
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

D3V

Posted 2007-09-27, 08:52 AM in reply to MightyJoe's post starting "If you look at one of the weeks, I have..."
Are you sure? Hmm... I'll have to look this up.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Thanatos