Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > The Zelaron Nexus > General Discussion > News and Events

What do you guys make of this?
Posted 2008-08-12, 10:45 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1MPgp...eature=related

You guys think there is any truth in this bs?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Kazilla has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessKazilla has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessKazilla has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darkness

Kazilla

Posted 2008-08-13, 07:39 AM in reply to Kazilla's post "What do you guys make of this?"
Conspiracy videos on youtube shouldn't be taken as a credible source. Although, I have heard of this on other forums I frequent.

Personally, I don't see this happening, especially in the timeline that the videos say. That video says the economy will completely collapse September, 2008. That's next month. It goes on to say the the American dollar will be void in February, 2009.

And if our economy does collapse, what is there to gain by exterminating 90% of Americans? FEMA deathcamps? Ok. Seems like the U.N. would step in and intervene, unless they're all in on it too. I'm just not buying it.

Either way, I will be making my first firearm purchase very soon.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Thanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Thanatos

Posted 2008-08-13, 07:52 AM in reply to Thanatos's post starting "Conspiracy videos on youtube shouldn't..."
kinda retarded but, i had trouble sleeping after seeing that video... makes me glad im leaving the country for 4 years heh
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Kazilla has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessKazilla has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessKazilla has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darkness

Kazilla

Posted 2008-08-13, 09:13 AM in reply to Kazilla's post starting "kinda retarded but, i had trouble..."
Kazilla is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between
Tim
I know you
said not to
deal w/ them
I didn't think
I'm lost and
I'm sorry
They Know
Run
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
jamer123 shouldn't have fed itjamer123 shouldn't have fed itjamer123 shouldn't have fed itjamer123 shouldn't have fed itjamer123 shouldn't have fed it

jamer123

Posted 2008-08-13, 09:15 AM in reply to jamer123's post starting "Kazilla is neither ape nor machine; has..."
lol whats that mean?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Kazilla

Posted 2008-08-13, 09:17 AM in reply to Kazilla's post starting "lol whats that mean?"
idk it under your post but who knows its my firefox
Tim
I know you
said not to
deal w/ them
I didn't think
I'm lost and
I'm sorry
They Know
Run
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
jamer123 shouldn't have fed itjamer123 shouldn't have fed itjamer123 shouldn't have fed itjamer123 shouldn't have fed itjamer123 shouldn't have fed it

jamer123

Posted 2008-08-13, 09:28 AM in reply to Kazilla's post starting "lol whats that mean?"
It's your reputation status. No idea why Jamer posted it. Get back on topic, this is interesting stuff..
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Thanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Thanatos

Posted 2008-08-13, 09:38 AM in reply to Thanatos's post starting "It's your reputation status. No idea..."
Thanatos shouldn't have fed it.

I think that's about as credible as the 9/11 conspiracy videos. They are just trying to stir up trouble. I doubt our economy could collapse within the next month. The only way it could is if all the US Treasuries were bombed, looted, and all of our stock exchanges were bombed. But, there's the branch of the military called the Air Force that would not let that even close to happened. "But they couldn't stop 9/11!" A whole lot has changed in how they operate since that happened, and there are a lot more on-call and on patrol aircraft.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
HandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

HandOfHeaven

Posted 2008-08-13, 09:46 AM in reply to HandOfHeaven's post starting "Thanatos shouldn't have fed it. I..."
ive seen alot of the conspiracy video's on 9/11, theres just something about the voice editing in this movie? or the pictures and sheet posibility of it? idk this video just makes me feel on edge.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Kazilla

Posted 2008-08-13, 10:09 AM in reply to Kazilla's post starting "ive seen alot of the conspiracy video's..."
That's hollywood editing for you. So do you believe 9/11 was conducted by George Bush?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
HandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

HandOfHeaven

Posted 2008-08-13, 10:50 AM in reply to HandOfHeaven's post starting "That's hollywood editing for you. So do..."
i do god it was a american milittary plane
Tim
I know you
said not to
deal w/ them
I didn't think
I'm lost and
I'm sorry
They Know
Run
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

jamer123

Posted 2008-08-13, 11:41 AM in reply to HandOfHeaven's post starting "That's hollywood editing for you. So do..."
HandOfHeaven said: [Goto]
That's hollywood editing for you. So do you believe 9/11 was conducted by George Bush?
i think the government played a big roll in it. Looking up '911 loose change' it is about an hour long, the 1st 10 mins are the best. so, i think thats what makes this video so eerie to me, that i believe the golvernment could of done 911 so this doesnt seem so far outta the park to me.

question is, why would some idiot film the coffins, display that every american will die (90% anyway)by being burned alive and stored in coffins while out bodies deteriorate. Why would someone do that unlease they were seeking attention to the project itself? if it exists. I dont think that if something like that existed anyone would have access to it, let alone the ability to post it on the web. I perhaps think some college kids were out and saw these - what actually look like large aps power boxes and thought of this giant scheem.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Kazilla

Posted 2008-08-13, 12:56 PM in reply to Kazilla's post starting "i think the government played a big..."
A comment from the video: The "coffins" shown in the video are grave liners. They are not owned by the govt but a company based in Covington Ga that manufactures them and has simply leased the land for storage.

Taken from wikipedia:

Wikipedia said:
A Burial Liner, or Grave Liner is an enclosure that is placed over a coffin containing human remains, which is then buried in the ground. The casket serves as the inner enclosure of a deceased person; the liner serves as the outer enclosure.

A burial liner is similar to a burial vault. The main difference between a burial vault and liner is that the liner only covers the top and sides of a casket, whereas a burial vault completely encloses a casket. In a burial liner, the bottom of the casket in this case is in direct contact with the ground. A burial liner serves to protect a casket during burial from being crushed and keeps the casket from being crushed when the heavy equipment that many modern cemeteries use pass over the grave. A liner helps keeps the ground over the grave is kept from sinking in, and helps keeps the ground even. Sunken graves can become a hazard: people can trip over sunken graves and can injure themselves in the process. For those reasons, many modern cemeteries require that either a burial liner or vault be used in burials.

The use of burial liners is typical only in recent American history and is unheard of outside of the United States. The alternative to using a burial liner is to pile the earth up over the grave in order to allow for settling as is the practice in Europe and other parts of the world. For example, in the UK burial liners are never used because the inevitable subsidence of the earth over a grave is not viewed as a major problem: as the ground subsides over a number of years, earth is added to the depression to level it. Green cemeteries and some religions discourage the use of liners as they slow down the return of the body to the earth.
A very plausible concept on what these "coffins" could actually be.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Thanatos

Posted 2008-08-13, 01:06 PM in reply to Thanatos's post starting "A comment from the video: The "coffins"..."
covongton a small town? where its possible for some extremely bored people to consieve such a thing?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Kazilla

Posted 2008-08-18, 02:31 PM in reply to Kazilla's post starting "covongton a small town? where its..."
were i live theres a main honda plant that maker the engine for it
Tim
I know you
said not to
deal w/ them
I didn't think
I'm lost and
I'm sorry
They Know
Run
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

jamer123

Posted 2008-08-19, 11:17 AM in reply to Thanatos's post starting "Conspiracy videos on youtube shouldn't..."
I couldn't put it better myself.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
KagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed it

KagomJack