Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > The Zelaron Nexus > General Discussion

Zelaron Arcade Lurkers
Posted 2009-06-04, 09:55 AM
High scores have been purged, and again we can see the activity in the arcade..

To those arcade lurkers out there, don't just play arcade games and beat scores. No one is really impressed with you if you just come to Zelaron to beat scores, without posting. I simply see you as a game bot.. that doesn't have the AI to post. I'm talking to.. mainly, w4lm and miller72 (who did post, but not much).

So what am I going to do?
I'm going to beat your scores. Well.. try to, anyway. It's quite difficult to play these games without alarming my co-workers as I've mentioned in chat. But I'll give it a shot.

11:49 Skurai said:
I don't have to study for math, I'm technically a genius, just don't care to show.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Senesia enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzSenesia enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Senesia

Posted 2009-06-04, 10:54 AM in reply to Senesia's post "Zelaron Arcade Lurkers"
They likely don't read the forums. They're likely just people playing games online at work/school.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2009-06-04, 10:58 AM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post starting "They likely don't read the forums. ..."
I know, that's why I'll try to communicate with them in the highscore table.

I don't have to study for math, I'm technically a genius, just don't care to show.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Senesia enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzSenesia enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Senesia

Posted 2009-06-04, 11:00 PM in reply to Senesia's post "Zelaron Arcade Lurkers"
I just overtook miller72's record on Squares 2.

EDIT:
Also took his record on Snake.

Last edited by Senesia; 2009-06-04 at 11:21 PM.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Senesia

Posted 2009-06-05, 05:26 AM in reply to Senesia's post starting "I just overtook miller72's record on..."
i did once hack a game on here .... though i got banned for like 2 weeks
Tim
I know you
said not to
deal w/ them
I didn't think
I'm lost and
I'm sorry
They Know
Run
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
jamer123 shouldn't have fed itjamer123 shouldn't have fed itjamer123 shouldn't have fed itjamer123 shouldn't have fed itjamer123 shouldn't have fed it

jamer123

Posted 2009-06-05, 06:49 AM in reply to jamer123's post starting "i did once hack a game on here ......."
jamer123 said: [Goto]
i did once hack a game on here .... though i got banned for like 2 weeks

Ha.

------------
Senesia, I overtook some last night too. And so did Lenny.

Work List
疲れていますから 寝むってありますね。 むずかしいです。 また、ケーキ屋で ケーキを食べていました。

I've considered being a translator, but I dunno. It feels like a lot of work. If someone gets angry then I have to deal with it, you know? I'd rather just relax.

Speed Test

Favorite Anime/Manga
#01 Clannad ~After Story~
#02 Trigun {Maximum}
#03 Koi Kaze
#04 Berserk
#05 Outlaw Star
#06 Slayers
#07 Desert Punk
#08 Spirited Away
#09 Fullmetal Alchemist
#10 Shakugan no Shana
#11 Death Note
#12 FLCL
#13 Tokyo Magnitude 8.0
#14 Toradora
#15 Gunslinger Girl

Anime List
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Goodlookinguy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beGoodlookinguy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beGoodlookinguy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beGoodlookinguy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Goodlookinguy

Posted 2009-06-05, 08:13 AM in reply to Goodlookinguy's post starting "Ha. ------------ Senesia, I..."
I'm currently working on taking over w4lm's score in Mahjong.. 2237 to 1903. You basically have to clear it very fast. I can't really do it at work because I'll have to alt-tab out of it every minute.

!!
w4lm just took over my pipes score.. this is soooo on.

EDIT:
Senesia is the new Rainman champion!
Took miller72's.

Last edited by Senesia; 2009-06-05 at 09:01 AM.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Senesia

Posted 2009-06-05, 09:26 AM in reply to Senesia's post starting "I'm currently working on taking over..."
Have you tried to play "Trampoline Tricks 2" Senesia. I couldn't get it to work. I kept pressing start and nothing happened. Yet, miller72 was able to play and get -10. I think that's a little suspicious.

Work List

I've considered being a translator, but I dunno. It feels like a lot of work. If someone gets angry then I have to deal with it, you know? I'd rather just relax.

Speed Test

Favorite Anime/Manga
#02 Trigun {Maximum}
#03 Koi Kaze
#04 Berserk
#05 Outlaw Star
#06 Slayers
#07 Desert Punk
#08 Spirited Away
#09 Fullmetal Alchemist
#10 Shakugan no Shana
#11 Death Note
#12 FLCL
#13 Tokyo Magnitude 8.0
#14 Toradora
#15 Gunslinger Girl

Anime List
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Goodlookinguy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beGoodlookinguy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beGoodlookinguy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beGoodlookinguy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Goodlookinguy

Posted 2009-06-05, 09:28 AM in reply to Goodlookinguy's post starting "Have you tried to play "Trampoline..."
I was atually trying in just this second. I couldn't get it to respond to anything either; nothing happens when I press start or instruction.
See, if only miller72 could share with us his insight on this..

Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Senesia

Posted 2009-06-05, 09:40 AM in reply to Senesia's post starting "I was atually trying in just this..."
Senesia said: [Goto]
I was atually trying in just this second. I couldn't get it to respond to anything either; nothing happens when I press start or instruction.
See, if only miller72 could share with us his insight on this..
I just took the best score for Cell-Out. I like that game now.

As for the trampoline game, I think miller72 is cheating or something. It's very suspicious when two people can't play it and one person can, and then gets a score of "-10". Hmm...very, interesting.

Work List

Speed Test

Favorite Anime/Manga
#02 Trigun {Maximum}
#03 Koi Kaze
#04 Berserk
#05 Outlaw Star
#06 Slayers
#07 Desert Punk
#08 Spirited Away
#09 Fullmetal Alchemist
#10 Shakugan no Shana
#11 Death Note
#12 FLCL
#13 Tokyo Magnitude 8.0
#14 Toradora
#15 Gunslinger Girl

Anime List
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Goodlookinguy

Posted 2009-06-05, 10:00 AM in reply to Senesia's post starting "I'm currently working on taking over..."
Senesia is the new Rainman champion!
Took miller72's.

I took yours.
"Stephen Wolfram is the creator of Mathematica and is widely regarded as the most important innovator in scientific and technical computing today." - Stephen Wolfram
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Chruser shouldn't have fed itChruser shouldn't have fed itChruser shouldn't have fed itChruser shouldn't have fed itChruser shouldn't have fed it

Chruser

Posted 2009-06-05, 10:03 AM in reply to Chruser's post starting "I took yours. :p"
What's the point Chruser? What's the point?
You know I failed on purpose just to taunt those lurkers, right?

Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Senesia

Posted 2009-06-05, 10:12 AM in reply to Senesia's post starting "What's the point Chruser? What's the..."
What's the point Chruser? What's the point?
You know I failed on purpose just to taunt those lurkers, right?

Victory is sweetest when you've known defeat.
"Stephen Wolfram is the creator of Mathematica and is widely regarded as the most important innovator in scientific and technical computing today." - Stephen Wolfram
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Chruser shouldn't have fed itChruser shouldn't have fed itChruser shouldn't have fed itChruser shouldn't have fed itChruser shouldn't have fed it

Chruser

Posted 2009-06-05, 02:02 PM in reply to Chruser's post starting "Victory is sweetest when you've known..."
Took over first place on Trampoline Tricks 2 with a -1. :P

Edit: Now I have a score of 4.

Behold my awesomeness.

Last edited by Jessifer; 2009-06-05 at 02:10 PM.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Jessifer read his obituary with confusionJessifer read his obituary with confusionJessifer read his obituary with confusionJessifer read his obituary with confusion

Jessifer

Posted 2009-06-05, 03:09 PM in reply to Jessifer's post starting "Took over first place on Trampoline..."
Jessifer said: [Goto]
Took over first place on Trampoline Tricks 2 with a -1. :P

Edit: Now I have a score of 4.

Behold my awesomeness.

Wait a second, how do you play?

Work List

Speed Test

Favorite Anime/Manga
#02 Trigun {Maximum}
#03 Koi Kaze
#04 Berserk
#05 Outlaw Star
#06 Slayers
#07 Desert Punk
#08 Spirited Away
#09 Fullmetal Alchemist
#10 Shakugan no Shana
#11 Death Note
#12 FLCL
#13 Tokyo Magnitude 8.0
#14 Toradora
#15 Gunslinger Girl

Anime List
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Goodlookinguy

Posted 2009-06-05, 03:13 PM in reply to Goodlookinguy's post starting "Wait a second, how do you play?"
It loaded fine for some people. I think I'll have to delete the cache and see if I could redownload it.

Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Senesia

Posted 2009-06-05, 03:17 PM in reply to Senesia's post starting "It loaded fine for some people. I think..."
I've tried other browsers, and they don't work.

Oh, and hey, no no. Don't take over my Simon score. I'll beat you at it in an instant.

Work List

Speed Test

Favorite Anime/Manga
#02 Trigun {Maximum}
#03 Koi Kaze
#04 Berserk
#05 Outlaw Star
#06 Slayers
#07 Desert Punk
#08 Spirited Away
#09 Fullmetal Alchemist
#10 Shakugan no Shana
#11 Death Note
#12 FLCL
#13 Tokyo Magnitude 8.0
#14 Toradora
#15 Gunslinger Girl

Anime List
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Goodlookinguy

Posted 2009-06-05, 03:29 PM in reply to Goodlookinguy's post starting "I've tried other browsers, and they..."
Oh..
Oh well.

Senesia has expressed hostility towards all highscore record holders.

Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Senesia

Posted 2009-06-05, 03:37 PM in reply to Senesia's post starting "Oh.. Oh well. Senesia has..."
Hey, I think, you, Lenny, Chruser, and I took care of the people who come in just to play arcade games. That's what they get for coming in here only to play games. I have to go program right now, so bye for now.

Work List

Speed Test

Favorite Anime/Manga
#02 Trigun {Maximum}
#03 Koi Kaze
#04 Berserk
#05 Outlaw Star
#06 Slayers
#07 Desert Punk
#08 Spirited Away
#09 Fullmetal Alchemist
#10 Shakugan no Shana
#11 Death Note
#12 FLCL
#13 Tokyo Magnitude 8.0
#14 Toradora
#15 Gunslinger Girl

Anime List
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Goodlookinguy

Posted 2009-06-05, 10:39 PM in reply to Goodlookinguy's post starting "Hey, I think, you, Lenny, Chruser, and..."
I took back Tetris from w4lm. Come post w4lm!

Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Senesia