Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > The Zelaron Nexus > General Discussion

Posted 2008-08-27, 12:52 PM in reply to WetWired's post starting "Or you could always do your research. ..."
well i never said i hafta get just one tattoo lol, but its mostly what i can afford :P

i found a few phoenix pictures that i like, and one from kaz:

http://tn3-2.deviantart.com/fs12/300...y_oreozili.jpg

http://www.tattoo-yes.com/Phoenix-Tattoo.jpg

http://z.hubpages.com/u/106838_f260.jpg

http://i135.photobucket.com/albums/q...x_tattoo-1.jpg
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Tuttifrutti shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in lifeTuttifrutti shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in life

Tuttifrutti

Posted 2008-08-27, 01:16 PM in reply to Tuttifrutti's post starting "well i never said i hafta get just one..."
I vote number two. The other ones all look wierd.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Kazilla has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessKazilla has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessKazilla has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darkness

Kazilla

Posted 2008-08-27, 01:53 PM in reply to Kazilla's post starting "I vote number two. The other ones all..."
I'd get numero uno preferrably, but that's my choice.

I wouldn't reccomed getting it on your wrist/neck/any other place you can't easily cover up, simply because alot of jobs won't hire you if you have tattoos that are visible.

I've got 2 on my back.. well, one on my left shoulder blade and one on my right shoulder blade - both easily hidden with a shirt.

And I designed the first one I got.

Last edited by -Spector-; 2008-08-27 at 01:55 PM.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution

-Spector-

Posted 2008-08-27, 04:12 PM in reply to -Spector-'s post starting "I'd get numero uno preferrably, but..."
Why'd you get the tattoos in the first place? They will be hard to remove when you become older, and will be a nuisance. Kinda like plastic surgery for women.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Wallow is an uncelestial body of massWallow is an uncelestial body of massWallow is an uncelestial body of mass

Wallow

Posted 2008-08-27, 04:29 PM in reply to Wallow's post starting "Why'd you get the tattoos in the first..."
i havent even gotten one yet and yeah i'd probably want it removed if it was something stupid, i'll never put someone else's name on my body, er significant other that is, but if its something normal, like a phoenix, that's not THAT regrettable, unless the artist totally eff's it up. and i'm definitely not getting a tattoo anywhere that will stretch because of babies or something.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Tuttifrutti shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in lifeTuttifrutti shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in life

Tuttifrutti

Posted 2008-08-27, 04:30 PM in reply to Wallow's post starting "Why'd you get the tattoos in the first..."
Because I'm addicted to drugs, if I ever don't want them, they won't really bother me being I can't see them very easily. I also got them in a place that won't affect my work.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution

-Spector-

Posted 2008-08-27, 04:37 PM in reply to -Spector-'s post starting "Because I'm addicted to drugs, if I..."
yeah basically i have to pick somewhere that won't be a problem at work or future places, but you can always just cover up with a bandaid or something lol, thats what they made people do for piercings at my old jobs.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Tuttifrutti

Posted 2008-08-27, 06:14 PM in reply to Tuttifrutti's post starting "yeah basically i have to pick somewhere..."
Better have a big bandaid if it's a decent sized tattoo.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

-Spector-

Posted 2008-08-27, 08:23 PM in reply to WetWired's post starting "Or you could always do your research. ..."
Or you could just not get a tattoo
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Wallow is an uncelestial body of massWallow is an uncelestial body of massWallow is an uncelestial body of mass

Wallow

Posted 2008-08-27, 08:36 PM in reply to Wallow's post starting "Or you could just not get a tattoo"
lol why are you so against tattoos wallow? and depending on how much money i have, it probably won't be that big. the bigger, the more expensive, obviously. i may not even get color, at least not right away. i'll probably have to wait until i'm living on my own, i'll have more money then, even though i'll be alone lol, sounds kind of ironic.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Tuttifrutti

Posted 2008-08-28, 02:53 AM in reply to Tuttifrutti's post starting "lol why are you so against tattoos..."
Have Kazilla whore himself out. I'll be damned if I'd be sitting at home letting a woman work for me, but that's a pride issue.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Willkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusion

Willkillforfood

Posted 2008-08-28, 05:43 AM in reply to Tuttifrutti's post starting "i havent even gotten one yet and yeah..."
Did you know that if you have a large fresh tattoo (still in the healing process) on your lower back, you won't be able to get an epidural during labor?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Jessifer read his obituary with confusionJessifer read his obituary with confusionJessifer read his obituary with confusionJessifer read his obituary with confusion

Jessifer

Posted 2008-08-28, 07:13 AM in reply to Jessifer's post starting "Did you know that if you have a large..."
umm no but should pregnant women get tattoos while they're pregnant? lol.. i mean, what constitutes 'fresh' for a tattoo? like the past year? anyways, i won't get a tramp stamp >.<
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Tuttifrutti

Posted 2008-08-28, 07:16 AM in reply to Tuttifrutti's post starting "umm no but should pregnant women get..."
Tuttifrutti said: [Goto]
umm no but should pregnant women get tattoos while they're pregnant? lol.. i mean, what constitutes 'fresh' for a tattoo? like the past year? anyways, i won't get a tramp stamp >.<
Go for the second pheonix tattoo of the list you posted earlier and put it on your ankle. You said you wear pants to work, so you won't have a problem. And you just wear capris or shorts when you want to display it. There, problem solved
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Wallow

Posted 2008-08-28, 09:39 AM in reply to Tuttifrutti's post starting "umm no but should pregnant women get..."
Some over-weight women who have periods that skip months on a regular basis don't realize they're pregnant until the second trimester. It happened to my mother. If said woman happens to be pregnant without knowing it and get's a large tattoo on her lower back, she wouldn't be able to get an epidural during labor to help with the pain.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Jessifer read his obituary with confusionJessifer read his obituary with confusionJessifer read his obituary with confusionJessifer read his obituary with confusion

Jessifer

Posted 2008-08-28, 04:23 PM in reply to Jessifer's post starting "Some over-weight women who have periods..."
Jessifer said: [Goto]
Some over-weight women who have periods that skip months on a regular basis don't realize they're pregnant until the second trimester. It happened to my mother. If said woman happens to be pregnant without knowing it and get's a large tattoo on her lower back, she wouldn't be able to get an epidural during labor to help with the pain.
You already said that
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Wallow

Posted 2008-08-28, 04:26 PM in reply to Jessifer's post starting "Some over-weight women who have periods..."
ohh.. i didn't realize that lol, my bad. the ankle is a good place for a tattoo, but i'd have to get it really small or else the actual size of it would make it go halfway up my calf or something, and i need to get more money to do it still, so the size will depend on that.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Tuttifrutti

Posted 2008-08-28, 05:16 PM in reply to Jessifer's post starting "Some over-weight women who have periods..."
How wouldn't you know? Your mom must have some fucked up ovaries or some shit.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Willkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusion

Willkillforfood

Posted 2008-08-28, 05:28 PM in reply to Willkillforfood's post starting "How wouldn't you know? Your mom must..."
no... sometimes you just don't know that you're pregnant, if you're used to having abnormal periods, like skipping one every 2 months and then having one again, then skipping again wouldn't seem weird to you. also if you're overweight, you probably already have a little bit more cushion in the stomach area, so you couldn't tell that your stomach is getting bigger for a while.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Tuttifrutti