Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > Zelaron Gaming > General Gaming

De Blob!
Posted 2008-09-27, 08:18 PM
So this thread is for reviewing De Blob for Wii. I have a feeling that I'm the only person on Zelaron that has bought this game, but then again, it's my kinda game so that's alright.

It's pretty fun, basically you are this blob that absorbs colors and you spread it around this world that has all color completely taken out of it. You pick up different color and paint walls and restore color to each place you go to. There are challenges that you have to win and all that kind of fun stuff.

I haven't gotten that far into it yet, mostly because I keep getting to stuff that I can't get past and it frustrates me, but I keep going back and trying again.

Anyways, discuss if you wish.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Tuttifrutti shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in lifeTuttifrutti shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in life

Tuttifrutti

Posted 2008-09-27, 08:48 PM in reply to Tuttifrutti's post "De Blob!"
DE BLOB!!!!!!!!!

Honestly though, fun game. If you have absolutely nothing better to do (cough tutti cough). This is definetly a game you will want to play alone. For the reason of...

Have you ever watched someone run around a bush for 25 minutes and all you wanted them to do was continue so you could see the rest of the game? Well this game you run around the city for 20 minutes trying to jump from building to building to color it. The person watching you will want nothing more then for you to MOVE ON!!! But you know damn well you can't until you color that last damn building.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Kazilla has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessKazilla has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessKazilla has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darkness

Kazilla