Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > The Zelaron Nexus > General Discussion > Opinion and Debate

Post Bush's State of the Union
Posted 2003-01-29, 06:12 PM
Who all saw it?

Who all thinks Bush is an idiot?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Hellmonkeys is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenHellmonkeys is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Hellmonkeys

Posted 2003-01-29, 09:20 PM in reply to Hellmonkeys's post "Bush's State of the Union"
I saw it...and some ppl might call me a cynic but personally think it was a whole buch of bs and he said some of that crap just to get his ratings up...
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Demosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beDemosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beDemosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beDemosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Demosthenes

Posted 2003-01-29, 11:14 PM in reply to Hellmonkeys's post "Bush's State of the Union"
I didn't see it but I still think he's an idiot.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
-Bryan- is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between-Bryan- is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

-Bryan-

Posted 2003-01-30, 04:23 AM in reply to Hellmonkeys's post "Bush's State of the Union"
i saw it my opinion is we should kill em all steal all their oil then proceed to my their country and lake. Bush now has to make up for his Dad's imcompitence with his own incompitence

This is gonna be a good one, Grab the hotdogs it is wennie roasting time.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Hell Hound is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenHell Hound is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Hell Hound

Posted 2003-01-30, 09:48 AM in reply to Hellmonkeys's post "Bush's State of the Union"
bryan123 said:
I didn't see it but I still think he's an idiot.
I, S, A zum R wer von euch denkt hier er könnte mehr, als die Berliner Bären? Adrenalin Musik direkt aus Kreuzberg!
Ich mache harte Musik auf harte Beats, wie diesen hier. Hinter mir Untergrundkrieger die mit mir maschieren als Team! Seit Jahren seh ich sie alle an uns vorbeiziehen, erst Savas dann Aggro, es ist Zeit für?! ADRENALIN!!!

You missed me? I'M BACK!!!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
JiDDaR is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenJiDDaR is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

JiDDaR

Posted 2003-01-30, 10:49 AM in reply to Hellmonkeys's post "Bush's State of the Union"
I think all of you are idiots if you think Bush is an idiot.

Tell me waht he did that effected you so harshly, and then proceed to tell me how your smart ass would ahve done it better. Don't go off speculation either, lets hear some hard hitting facts, and back up your arguements.

If not, Shut The Fuck Up about Bush and how you take 15% of Americans opinons and make them your own without formulating your own thoughts.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Titusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Titusfied

Posted 2003-01-30, 01:09 PM in reply to Hellmonkeys's post "Bush's State of the Union"
ok if i where him i wouldn't have to do it because my stupid ass father would have done it that is what i would have done better or invade iraq kill all the people then procede to steal the oil that is what i would do better
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Hell Hound is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenHell Hound is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Hell Hound

Posted 2003-01-30, 01:16 PM in reply to Hellmonkeys's post "Bush's State of the Union"
I think he gives ashcroft a little too much power. Personally I dont hate bush...he's done some stupid things and i could go into a whole lrngthy speech about what i would do were i in his position...but he's not all that bad...but ashcroft kind of pisses me off...
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Demosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beDemosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beDemosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beDemosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Demosthenes

Posted 2003-01-30, 01:42 PM in reply to Hellmonkeys's post "Bush's State of the Union"
Hell Hound said:
ok if i where him i wouldn't have to do it because my stupid ass father would have done it that is what i would have done better or invade iraq kill all the people then procede to steal the oil that is what i would do better

WOW! You hit that one right out of the park...........NOT! Jeeze, he said make up your own mind. All you did was say the same thing. I hope that we don't go to war, but war is always inevitable. His father new that, but tried to be reasonble. You can't just say blow all of them up, because the only one doing anything wrong is Saddam. His people have to live with fear everyday. If we go to war, we will have to be very aware of what we are bombing so we don't kill too many innocenst. i wish we wouldn't kill any innocents, but there is always casualties in a war.

And those of you who say oil isn't a good enough reason to go to war, think again. Americans use it everyday. It is the only way i think we survive somehow. So, we don't go to war, get no oil. Then what. Hydrogen powered cars. If we didn't learn from the Hindenburg, well, I don't know what to say.
"There is no such thing as a stupid question. Just stupid people asking a good question at the wrong time."

Old
Profile PM WWW Search
StonedVegeta is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenStonedVegeta is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

StonedVegeta

Posted 2003-01-30, 01:46 PM in reply to Hellmonkeys's post "Bush's State of the Union"
Like I said before, we have MANY reasons for going to war. Our primary reason is NOT oil, although I'm sure it did play a role in the thinking process.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Titusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Titusfied

Posted 2003-01-30, 05:11 PM in reply to Hellmonkeys's post "Bush's State of the Union"
Titusfied said:
Like I said before, we have MANY reasons for going to war. Our primary reason is NOT oil, although I'm sure it did play a role in the thinking process.
I have said why many times. Why I think he is an idiot. For some reason you never respond though..... probablly because you can't because it all makes so much sense.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Hellmonkeys is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenHellmonkeys is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Hellmonkeys

Posted 2003-01-30, 05:46 PM in reply to Hellmonkeys's post "Bush's State of the Union"
NEWS FLASH!

Bush owns a huge ammount of oil on U.S. soil, do you really think he would profit from gaining controll of middle eastern resources?

"When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic."- Benjamin Franklin
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Adrenachrome enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzAdrenachrome enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Adrenachrome

Posted 2003-01-30, 05:47 PM in reply to Hellmonkeys's post "Bush's State of the Union"
probably would...bring up his ratings for one....and it would probably also settle the economy down to quite an extent if we were to get the iraqi oil...
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Demosthenes

Posted 2003-01-30, 05:55 PM in reply to Hellmonkeys's post "Bush's State of the Union"
hey i saw the state of union! BUSH IS RICH he like spent billions of dollars on a bunch of stuff!! and i thought people said the president did not have much money but wooooooo he spent tons of things to help the usa!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
iceman887 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweeniceman887 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

iceman887

Posted 2003-01-30, 07:23 PM in reply to Hellmonkeys's post "Bush's State of the Union"
mjordan2nd said:
probably would...bring up his ratings for one....and it would probably also settle the economy down to quite an extent if we were to get the iraqi oil...
Absolutely wrong. His oil profits here would plunder horribly.

I shouldn't have to call upon captian obvious on this one, but
HE doesn't get the oil or the profits from Iraq, The only change would be that the oil form Iraq would be traded to us cheaper which would result in Bush's loss.

He is genuinly protecting the U.S.

And yea, you think you could do a better job as a president that as soon as he was put into office the U.S. is faced with the worst threat against us in the history of our nation?

"When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic."- Benjamin Franklin
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Adrenachrome enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzAdrenachrome enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Adrenachrome

Posted 2003-01-30, 08:12 PM in reply to Hellmonkeys's post "Bush's State of the Union"
Buch blows, did any of you happen to catch the Demarcate speech

NOW THAT IS TRUTH
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
LiveWire is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenLiveWire is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

LiveWire

Posted 2003-01-30, 08:39 PM in reply to Hellmonkeys's post "Bush's State of the Union"
Adrenachrome said:
mjordan2nd said:
Absolutely wrong. His oil profits here would plunder horribly.

I shouldn't have to call upon captian obvious on this one, but
HE doesn't get the oil or the profits from Iraq, The only change would be that the oil form Iraq would be traded to us cheaper which would result in Bush's loss.

He is genuinly protecting the U.S.

And yea, you think you could do a better job as a president that as soon as he was put into office the U.S. is faced with the worst threat against us in the history of our nation?
Honestly there are things I would do different from bush...better or worse I do not agree with him. Ehh...i guess i thought we were going to get iraq's oil...and if we do get middle eastern resources it will be good for the economy and this i have gotten this from a source which is much more qualified to answer such a question then either me or you. But gaining resources from the middle east would be a side-effect to the actual reason of going to war...wouldn't it? We're not simply doing it for the resources we're trying to eliminate a terrorist threat...so this whole war thing is quite inevitable unless you want to have weapons of mass destruction in the hands of the like of someone like sudaam
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Demosthenes

Posted 2003-01-31, 06:07 AM in reply to Hellmonkeys's post "Bush's State of the Union"
Hellmonkeys said:
I have said why many times. Why I think he is an idiot. For some reason you never respond though..... probablly because you can't because it all makes so much sense.
Actually, either (1) I never saw those posts, or (2) they just made absolutely no sense what-so-ever, and I made a general post commenting to the mass idiots that are posting opinionated responses and playing them off as facts.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Titusfied

Posted 2003-01-31, 08:50 AM in reply to Hellmonkeys's post "Bush's State of the Union"
If he causes ww3 THEN he's an idiot, and we can tar and flame and hang him all we want.
What I've learned from living in this country : America is a bad word, so is Religion.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Tai is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenTai is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Tai

Posted 2003-01-31, 09:19 AM in reply to Hellmonkeys's post "Bush's State of the Union"
Alright, but it won't start WW3.

If the Vietnam War wasn't considered a WW, then this certainly won't either, it'll just get another cool name like Desert Storm.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Titusfied