Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > The Zelaron Nexus > General Discussion > News and Events

Aside from the Election...
Posted 2008-11-05, 09:14 AM
Michigan passed Medicinal Marijuana and Stem Cell Research.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Jessifer read his obituary with confusionJessifer read his obituary with confusionJessifer read his obituary with confusionJessifer read his obituary with confusion

Jessifer

Posted 2008-11-05, 09:47 AM in reply to Jessifer's post "Aside from the Election..."
GO MICHIGAN!

woot
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2008-11-05, 10:11 AM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post starting "GO MICHIGAN! woot"
Spector.. get some medical marijuana for your insomnia.

Then come to Indiana and hook me up.

kk?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Thanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Thanatos

Posted 2008-11-05, 10:57 AM in reply to Thanatos's post starting "Spector.. get some medical marijuana..."
Haha my sister told me about this today, I was pretty excited.

My dad said he voted yes, so I got a kick out of that.

And sure thing Thanatos, time to go doctor shopping!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution

-Spector-

Posted 2008-11-05, 11:07 AM in reply to -Spector-'s post starting "Haha my sister told me about this..."
I voted yes, too. Lol.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Jessifer read his obituary with confusionJessifer read his obituary with confusionJessifer read his obituary with confusionJessifer read his obituary with confusion

Jessifer

Posted 2008-11-05, 11:09 AM in reply to Jessifer's post starting "I voted yes, too. Lol."
It made the norml front page!

http://norml.org/
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution

-Spector-

Posted 2008-11-05, 11:14 AM in reply to -Spector-'s post starting "Haha my sister told me about this..."
Seriously, you better take advantage of this.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Thanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Thanatos

Posted 2008-11-05, 11:15 AM in reply to Thanatos's post starting "Seriously, you better take advantage of..."
I have every intention to.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

-Spector-

Posted 2008-11-05, 11:17 AM in reply to -Spector-'s post starting "I have every intention to. :D"
That's awesome. Florida did NOT pass their ban on gay marriage, either. It didn't hit the 60% mark for the amendment. We had people calling here asking if you support gay marriage or not, and if you said you didn't care what people did with their lives and gay marriage should be legalized they would start cursing people out and telling them they are going to hell and hang up.

Fucking Bible thumpers.

Quote:
!King_Amazon!: I talked to him while he was getting raped
[quote][16:04] jamer123: GRRR firefox just like quit on me now on internet exploder[quote]
[quote=!King_Amazon!]notices he's 3 inches shorter than her son and he's circumcised [quote]
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
D3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidences

D3V

Posted 2008-11-05, 11:29 AM in reply to D3V's post starting "That's awesome. Florida did NOT pass..."
I doubt if they were "Bible Thumpers" that they would be cursing people out.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

-Spector-

Posted 2008-11-05, 12:19 PM in reply to -Spector-'s post starting "I doubt if they were "Bible Thumpers"..."
-Spector- said: [Goto]
I doubt if they were "Bible Thumpers" that they would be cursing people out.
It's alright to swear, yell, hate, attack, etc, as long as you do it to sinners. Pretty much, what I gathered from the bible and from teachings given to me when I was younger, that whole "love thy neighbor" thing only applies if your neighbor is the same religion as you.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2008-11-05, 12:26 PM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post starting "It's alright to swear, yell, hate,..."
!King_Amazon! said: [Goto]
It's alright to swear, yell, hate, attack, etc, as long as you do it to sinners. Pretty much, what I gathered from the bible and from teachings given to me when I was younger, that whole "love thy neighbor" thing only applies if your neighbor is the same religion as you.
Exactly. They were part of a local "religious organization" i'm not even sure who they were with, I think a southern baptist ministry etc etc etc, whatever. But K_A is absolutely correct.

Quote:
!King_Amazon!: I talked to him while he was getting raped
[quote][16:04] jamer123: GRRR firefox just like quit on me now on internet exploder[quote]
[quote=!King_Amazon!]notices he's 3 inches shorter than her son and he's circumcised [quote]
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
D3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidences

D3V

Posted 2008-11-05, 01:18 PM in reply to D3V's post starting "Exactly. They were part of a local..."
Uh, that's actually the complete opposite of what the Bible says. That's one of the main reasons why Jesus was an outcast, he went around all of the sinners who disagreed with his teachings and helped them out. The pharacies hated what he was doing because he was constantly amongst people not of his religion.

I guess people these days are different, kind of like your the quote you used to have in your signature KA.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

-Spector-

Posted 2008-11-05, 02:39 PM in reply to -Spector-'s post starting "Uh, that's actually the complete..."
Most modern day Christians do not follow the teachings of Christ. They follow the teachings of their preacher/pastor/priest/etc. The quote I had in my signature before this one is very appropriate right now:

"I like your Christ. I do not like your Christians. Your Christians are so unlike your Christ."

EDIT: I misread your post, this is actually the quote you were referring to. :P I thought you were talking about my current signature.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

!King_Amazon!